Can someone please translate these sentences for me?

Noodle - bonced = impolite way of saying "curly-haired"

"she hasn’t a bean or a pair of trousers to her name." = the bold bit is a standard way of saying she hasn't any money, the trousers bit is a statement of fact :naughty:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noodle - bonced = impolite way of saying "curly-haired"

"she hasn’t a bean or a pair of trousers to her name." = the bold bit is a standard way of saying she hasn't any money, the trousers bit is a statement of fact :naughty:

Ah, thanks Nachtegaaltje!

I thought he ordered noodles for dinner.....:wink2:

And didn't I see a pic of the Lady somewhere on the MFC in trousers? She looked like an air-stewardess...

Okay: I see, they mean on the dinner date...

:roftl::roftl:

I also agree with you on who or who not Mika is dating, he just went out for dinner with Lady Gaga, whats the big deal, apart from her ridiculous dress sense and tea cup obsession!:naughty:We should ALL be happy for him who ever he is dating, it's never going to be one of us on MFC so we need to get over it!! :naughty::roftl::bleh: Personally I just want to see him happy...

Finally a post I agree with enough to quote it :naughty:

Poor MIKA wanted to go out for Dinner with his friend/working partner so chose 10.30pm to get picked up. Forgot to say meet me at the corner of the street so my Mother won't see then realises the world's press are following her and get a photo of his home....ooops! Not everyone is like you Meeks some adore the whole celebrity world!

Also didn't someone say she dropped him off at 12.30am and left again at 12.40?

Hasn't anyone thought she was maybe busting for the loo and wanted to go somewhere private and couldn't wait till she got to her hotel...so that was the 10 mins trying to get out of those pants must have taken 3 mins at least! :roftl:

xxx

Hasn't anyone thought she was maybe busting for the loo and wanted to go somewhere private and couldn't wait till she got to her hotel...so that was the 10 mins trying to get out of those pants must have taken 3 mins at least! :roftl:

xxx

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Poor MIKA wanted to go out for Dinner with his friend/working partner so chose 10.30pm to get picked up. Forgot to say meet me at the corner of the street so my Mother won't see then realises the world's press are following her and get a photo of his home....ooops! Not everyone is like you Meeks some adore the whole celebrity world!

Also didn't someone say she dropped him off at 12.30am and left again at 12.40?

xxx

I think it took 10 minutes from Mika's to her hotel - I don't think she left Mika's at 12:40 :thumb_yello:

xxx

I hope the Pennimans' smallest room has a diamond encrusted toilet seat fit for the Lady's bottom to sit on or she might have had to pee standing up :shocked:.

Do you think she did that thing you do when you're in your swimming costume and can't be bothered to take it off properly??? :wink2:

I'm sorry for the toilet humour, I'll go away now (but daisylou started it :mf_rosetinted:) :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/lady-gagas-handkerchief-tip.html

Lady Gaga tipped restaurant staff with a signed handkerchief.

The 'Poker Face' singer left the lacy square of fabric - complete with black lipstick marks and her signature - on her table at London eatery Hakkasan after dinner with fellow pop star Mika on Monday night (20.04.09).

A diner said: "She left them a lace hankie with her black lipstick print on it and her signature. Mika also left a hefty chunk of cash."

Staff were thrilled with the unusual tip but reportedly less impressed with Gaga's diva behaviour.

The singer - who was wearing pink thigh-high lace-up boots, underpants, a tuxedo jacket and an oversized hat - demanded to be re-seated because another diner was "ogling" her.

She later asked staff to help her look for her "lost" Chanel handbag. After a frenzied search, another diner found the bag under a discarded napkin.

The 23-year-old star is known for her love of expensive luxury items, and claims to spend all her money on fashion.

She said: "I plough all my money back into my shows and props. You could say I'm the Carrie Bradshaw of couture."

Oh dear, :naughty:

No wonder, the guy's a prince :bow: !

And the girl is... a would be celebrity whose mum failed to bring her up properly :naughty: . Of course, I am not referring to her dress sense but to the 'Don't you look at me, you peasant !' :roftl: , the signed hanky :puking: and the lack of a tip in cash :thumbdown: .

Same record company or not, Mica should choose his dinner companions more carefully. I am sure quite a few decent people have contracts with them :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/77768/Please-don-t-look-at-me-/

These days a girl can’t have a quiet dinner at a pap-infested restaurant with a celeb chum while dressed as an X-rated Liquorice Allsort without being ogled.

...ahem, and talking of being x-rated... 'X' marks the spot me thinks :wink2:

gaga003.jpg

(From this weeks NOW magazine)

...ahem, and talking of being x-rated... 'X' marks the spot me thinks :wink2:

gaga003.jpg

(From this weeks NOW magazine)

I don't mean to be nasty, but are those not meant to be a bit er...perkier at her age? :shocked: Maybe she needs to wear a bra more often before she gets some knee-knockers :roftl:

Yeah, where's phunkygal when we need her?? OR maybe the tape needs to go on the eyes of the ogler? That will teach him :thumb_yello:

I still wonder why the dude with the umbrella didn't just block the view, what the hell was the purpose of the umbrella then? :blink:

I knew I had seen it somewhere :roftl:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2009/04/lady_gaga.php

See, this is a perfectly reliable source, she's totally not dating Mika :mf_rosetinted:

but on the Paul O'Grady show she was at before she went to pick Mika up a little kid asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I have to go now but anyone could find it by putting LADY GAGA PAUL O'GRADY SHOW in Youtube :thumb_yello:

I don't mean to be nasty, but are those not meant to be a bit er...perkier at her age? :shocked: Maybe she needs to wear a bra more often before she gets some knee-knockers :roftl:

her age, that's the doubt.....:roftl: does anybody really think she's 23?:floor:

boo, how nasty i am ...:naughty: