• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice how she plays the piano towards the end of the vid? At about 4.40 :cool:

You mean putting her feet up? She often does that. This is her Penniman style.. ( I mean Richard Wayne Penniman a.k.a Little Richard ):naughty:

I don't think Mika ever was like Freddie Mercury. Even though people have always said he was.

me too.

the most similar think they have is their fronth teeth for me:mf_rosetinted:

You're off topic. In this thread you can only discuss butts, not teeth. :mf_rosetinted:

hmm.. is it ok if we discuss the similarity between Lady GaGa's and Freddie's butt then:blink:

You mean putting her feet up? She often does that. This is her Penniman style.. ( I mean Richard Wayne Penniman a.k.a Little Richard ):naughty:

yeah.... I had never seen such a thing before :naughty:

:confused:

Are we talking about difference between

Mika and Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga and Freddie

Freddie and Mika

:blink:

I think they are nothing butt differrent in all cases:cool:

Edited by suzie

dont know if anyone posted these (its a long thread, and ive only seen the 20 first pages) but these are awfully cute pictures from their date (as you can see clearly- more Mika, less Gaga)

http://www.fotoglif.com/f/5zseq2qeaaa6

as you can in these pictures- there are two of mika alone

a few ones later there is Mika in the car (checking himself in the miror LOL)

then another one of mika and his purse running from the paparazi

just kidding, anyways- its got lots of pics in it from their night

I'm a little late, arnt I?

anyways- my opinion- Mika should really find some new frinds to hang out with...

just by seeing her clips and hearing her sing I could make up an opinion about her (and I dont do that often)

she is a manily slut...

but, if Mika is happy with her, then I'll just seat jelously and wait for my turn (by the way I'm number 11193953- how long is the line?) XD

first Gaga then dentist- poor week for the Mika...

:confused:

Are we talking about difference between

Mika and Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga and Freddie

Freddie and Mika

:blink:

I think they are nothing butt differrent in all cases:cool:

cant agree more!

people kept telling me Mika really reminds them of Queen- so I tried looking for resemblence- really could barely find anything if nothing at all

they are both awesome in their special way

as for Gaga- well, umm... hard- she isnt so awesome :bleh:

people kept telling me Mika really reminds them of Queen- so I tried looking for resemblence- really could barely find anything if nothing at all

they are both awesome in their special way

sorry, I was only talking about one particular part of resemblence.:naughty:

.. I must say I fully understand anyone comparing Mika to FM .. When I first heard him on internet radio, that was my immediate first thought, too, without having heard anyone say anything or even knowing his name:cool:

The more I heard of him the more I thought so, and I stick by my opinion but don't want to overemphasize it

(I don't even think about this as much now but having been a Queen fan 'for decades' I automatically get reminded... only people with similar experience / ears understand this and I am not forcing my opinion on others :biggrin2:)

I must say that, no offense to Wino fans, I like the hair bow tie better than the massive beehive.

The hair tie is adorbssss... Lady GaGa is funny as hell. Seriously. People need to realize this. I love her :roftl:

The hair tie is adorbssss... Lady GaGa is funny as hell. Seriously. People need to realize this. I love her :roftl:

I love musicians who don't take themselves too seriously but take music as their profession seriously.:thumb_yello:

( I am thinking about the likes of Freddie Mercury, Mika and Lady Gaga )

I only read the first couple of pages then skipped to the end, i love lady gaga, someone said her songs are dirty, ahem quote 'sucking too hard on your lollipop':mf_rosetinted:

There is a dirty way to sing dirty songs and a nicer one...IMO :wink2:

Ok, 3 things:

-I like her music and think that she's a great artist

-If she really IS genuine and not putting on an act, then I believe that she needs therapy.

-If it is all an act, then she is an attention seeking exhibitionist and I believe that she needs a slap to get her feet back onto reality :roftl:

Either way, I find her personality and eagerness to be the centre of attention/talk all the time tiresome, silly and a bit sad. Noone is such an excentric artist that they walk around with a fooking teacup, ffs. It's just ridiculous.

This is my opinion and therefore I'm not trying to convince anyone to share it :naughty:, just stating it for the record.