I'm with you there, I'm totally over the shirtless drumming, and I found that it became really cheap and silly. Like his image immediately becomes sort of tacky when he does that unnecessary, planned, "cold blood" sort of taking his clothes off.

I would understand it if it was really hot and he took his top off once, like he did in Ibiza, and that I find natural and have absolutely no objections to, but when he does it as a habit I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest (a bit like Gaga and her knickers outfit :naughty:)

IMO it all got a bit too predicatable and contrived, I liked the drumming on the dustbin but did he really need to do it with no shirt on? :bleh:You just knew exactly when it was coming at the gig too and got a bit boring :boxed:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am impressed! So they are changing :wink2: ? And improving :thumb_yello: ? And fighting hypocrisy with all their might :bonk: ?

I am so glad I am here!

Well it just so happens there is a difference between encouraging fans on MFC to run up to Mika's front door (or any other private location or person) and take photos and Mika leaving in front of the paps with a woman in her underwear. Not much the mods can do about the latter. :naughty:

And personally I find the latter rather amusing. There is nothing in these pics that wasn't published 2.5 years ago except for the number. But I'm guessing there are several thousand No. 10s in London so good luck to anyone who wants to walk by them all to see what colour the doors are.

I hadn't realised at first that on the photos taken when he was walking the streets, on the same day, he had recycled the rather objectionable dinner jacket he had sported at a party.

Worn with casual clothes it looked surprisingly smart

I think you can thank MFC for that. He told us a couple of days beforehand that he knew everyone on the forum was bitching about his jacket but he didn't care. "I will wear that jacket!"

I told him it looked better opened and he agreed, as you can see. :naughty:

Ahhhhh...The shirtless drumming Tbh I hope he drops that, I'm a bit bored of seeing his naked chest now *Did I really say that?*

Yeah did you? :roftl:

It actually freaked me out at first but then I got to like the whole energy of the LT bit. But yeah it's time to move on because it's too staged at this point.

I'm with you there, I'm totally over the shirtless drumming, and I found that it became really cheap and silly. Like his image immediately becomes sort of tacky when he does that unnecessary, planned, "cold blood" sort of taking his clothes off.

I would understand it if it was really hot and he took his top off once, like he did in Ibiza, and that I find natural and have absolutely no objections to, but when he does it as a habit I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest (a bit like Gaga and her knickers outfit )

Yes, everything that's contrived and routine is a bit boring but then, I suspect Mica is a man of habits, they make him feel safe... and what alternative could a shameless flasher give us on stage ? Take off his trousers ? :no: Wouldn't do, like most men, he's got silly legs.

I think we will have to bear with more of his naked chest. Will we be able to survive the utter boredom of it :drool: ? That's another story :wink2: ...

More seriously, you've got a point here.

Between taking off his shirt as a regular move or stripping when the night is hot or because, due to a throat infection, his own temperature is volcano high, there is the same difference as between nudism and naturism.

Needless to say, I favour the latter :thumb_yello: . Practise it too. But again, that's another story :blush-anim-cl: ...

Still it might be wise not to air our opinion too freely on the forums : should Mica give up showing off his luscious chest, we might be held responsible by other MFCers and some of them are pretty intense about it :gun2: .

I don't know about you but I enjoy living. A lot :wub2: .

Marie-Thérèse

Well it just so happens there is a difference between encouraging fans on MFC to run up to Mika's front door (or any other private location or person) and take photos and Mika leaving in front of the paps with a woman in her underwear. Not much the mods can do about the latter. :naughty:

The most devastating thing that any MFCer, and I mean any, can do is leading innocent but very drooling newbies to Mica's front door.

And I do think they are improving with age, like good wine or some French cheese.

A few months back they thought saying that his father was a sturdy man and his brother had a peachy complexion was an unforgivable breach of privacy, which, given the fact that his family go to many concerts and hardly hide from the fans, was in my view the height of hypocrisy.

Marie-Thérèse

I like when he takes his shirt off, it’s cute!:wub2:

Please don’t stop Mika!:wink2:

I know, predictable as it is, I still find it cute :winksmiley02: .

Shall we start a 'Please, Mica, don't stop stripping on stage' thread :wink2: ?

Or even a social group for 'MFCer who couldn't bear life if M stopped taking off his shirt on stage' :shocked: .

Marie-Thérèse

I like when he takes his shirt off, it’s cute!:wub2:

Please don’t stop Mika!:wink2:

:teehee:

Sorry I just had to use that smiley because I noticed it's on MFC now. I guess the admins have been busy uploading.

Mika seems to have dropped down to his early 2007 fighting weight so he may want to eat a few more ice creams before going back to the shirtless drumming routine. :naughty:

Sorry I just had to use that smiley because I noticed it's on MFC now. I guess the admins have been busy uploading.

Mika seems to have dropped down to his early 2007 fighting weight so he may want to eat a few more ice creams before going back to the shirtless drumming routine.

Am I the only one to have noticed that when he is on stage, he seems much more... bulky ?

A couple of hours later, when the show is over, back to his usual skinny self :confused: . Weird :shocked: !

Anyway, let's not despair : if he walks nearly 40 km a day in the Atlas, he may be planning, during the upcoming tours, to flash his then gorgeous legs, ie take his trousers off, which would give the audience a stunning view of his notorious custom made boxers :drool: .

You don't think so ? Honestly, neither do I, but nothing wrong about a little daydreaming, is there :wink2: ?

Yes, he does seem to have a strange relationship with food... but he can probably use his tremendous energy when most people use calories.

Marie-Thérèse

picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=2738

:roftl::roftl:

Mika seems to have dropped down to his early 2007 fighting weight so he may want to eat a few more ice creams before going back to the shirtless drumming routine. :naughty:

*agrees 100%* :blush-anim-cl:

Huh. WTF is the subject now?:blink:

Well, I was trying to get people to make a nice welcoming project for Gaga because of her impending wedding to Mika, but nobody seemed keen so I dropped the plan :naughty::roftl:

Well, I was trying to get people to make a nice welcoming project for Gaga because of her impending wedding to Mika, but nobody seemed keen so I dropped the plan :naughty::roftl:

I welcome Gaga, she can stay at my house the night before the wedding if she doesn't want the groom (Mika) to see her?

I welcome Gaga, she can stay at my house the night before the wedding if she doesn't want the groom (Mika) to see her?

Sounds like a plan. You think that she'd want to have a girlie mfc night as a hen party?

We could all go out in the town in our bras and panties :naughty:. Better get to the gym again then if I am gonna have to bare all soon then :blush-anim-cl:.

I really hope that we have some time before the wedding. Does anyone have a date?

I really hope that we have some time before the wedding. Does anyone have a date?

Top o' the week sounds like a popular time 'round here. :teehee:

Sounds like a plan. You think that she'd want to have a girlie mfc night as a hen party?

We could all go out in the town in our bras and panties :naughty:. Better get to the gym again then if I am gonna have to bare all soon then :blush-anim-cl:.

The hell with the gym, I'll just buy even bigger panties. :lmfao: OK who's going to buy the Learner plates and the fairy wings?

The hell with the gym, I'll just buy even bigger panties. :lmfao: OK who's going to buy the Learner plates and the fairy wings?

I'll just have to make sure my bras and panties at least match. And no holes of course. . :blink:

Top o' the week sounds like a popular time 'round here. :teehee:

Yes, I guess that we'll just have to be ready for "soon" and then spring into action when they announce it :blink:.

:lmfao: Ok bigger panties sounds like a plan :roftl:. I can buy the wings then if you like

I'll just have to make sure my bras and panties at least match. And no holes of course. . :blink:

No, we don't want any crotchless or nippleless undies on Gaga's hen night. She is the bride, it's not good form to steal her limelight. :thumb_yello:

No, we don't want any crotchless or nippleless undies on Gaga's hen night. She is the bride, it's not good form to steal her limelight. :thumb_yello:

Oh boooo thanks for spoiling that for me then :sneaky2:. I was thinking on getting myself some lovely number from Ann Summers. I especially like the crotchless panties with the cup-less bras :roftl:.

Oh boooo thanks for spoiling that for me then :sneaky2:. I was thinking on getting myself some lovely number from Ann Summers. I especially like the crotchless panties with the cup-less bras :roftl:.

:shocked::shocked::shocked: