HQ vids Mika @ Rock Werchter ?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if some people would be interested?

I've done some more videos since that time and the latest one looks like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ftB1NjCeM (with a HQ button) so that isn't bad I think? And I think it should be possible with the Mika-videos too, since they're recorded with the same camera :bleh:

But it'll involve some work, and I don't know when I'll have the time .. So that's why I'm asking fist, since it's almost a year ago, and there are now new things (and more on their way), maybe you just don't watch them anymore .. wich I would understand, but then I'm not gonna bother :bleh:

So let me know what you think :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're all alone .. :roftl:

But aaw, thank you :wub2:

For me it really was the best one ever :bleh: (I've only seen 2 shows and this was the first so it'll always be special :mf_rosetinted:)

I love old vids, especially if they're good quality: I put them on a DVD and watch them on TV

and this was a special gig.. different from the others :D

PS: nice vid with you and yr horse :punk:

Or maybe I can just do Just Can't Get Enough ... :bleh::roftl:

It will not be a 10 minute video then btw ... Or at least I hope that I don't make the same mistake .. :roftl:

Hmm, I've uploaded Relax yesterday to try, but it seems that the quality is just the same as the one already on youtube, wich I find strange, but I have no idea how to solve it :boxed:

Hmm, I've uploaded Relax yesterday to try, but it seems that the quality is just the same as the one already on youtube, wich I find strange, but I have no idea how to solve it :boxed:

I got an idea: if you wish you could upload one of them on the net (megaupload or another site)

maybe this way the quality remains high and we can download and watch it :mf_lustslow:

Are the files very big?

Can't say it right now (they are on my external harddrive) but I guess so .. I've filmed 8GB in total, so go figure it out :bleh::roftl:

And to be honest, I prefer them just being on the net, so I can "see" people are watching them .. instead of everyone having them in their personal collection :blush-anim-cl:

Can't say it right now (they are on my external harddrive) but I guess so .. I've filmed 8GB in total, so go figure it out :bleh::roftl:

And to be honest, I prefer them just being on the net, so I can "see" people are watching them .. instead of everyone having them in their personal collection :blush-anim-cl:

ok do as you please of course :wink2: 8 Giga is much indeed!

btw has everyone seen the Rock Werchter HQ Relax vid I had posted on the forum?http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CUFAH52

you can also watch it on megaupload if you wish, although if you download it its better quality; suggest to watch it on TV :mf_lustslow:

Edited by mari62

ok do as you please of course :wink2: 8 Giga is much indeed!

btw has everyone seen the Rock Werchter HQ Relax vid I had posted on the forum?http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CUFAH52

you can also watch it on megaupload if you wish, although if you download it its better quality; suggest to watch it on TV :mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow:

i haven`t seen itt!!!

*downloading*

thank you :huglove:

edit: i can`t download it :tears:

damn megaupload ¬¬