Random Mika Comments

purplegrape

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not in the loop with the whole Twitter "Donkey is good, donkey blah blah" stuff. Can anyone please explain what it's about? Haha

I'm not sure anyone knows :naughty:

It's just Mika being crazy :insane:

Ha! Of course... I thought there was some special meaning or something haha.

Thanks!!! :huglove:

Yes, how are you?!?

I'm sure there is, but Mika likes to keep us guessing :sneaky2:

I'm alright. I really have to pee though so I'm gonna go now and then practice piano. (Ahh, recital on Sunday :hair:)

Talk to you later :bye::huglove:

I'm sure there is, but Mika likes to keep us guessing :sneaky2:

I'm alright. I really have to pee though so I'm gonna go now and then practice piano. (Ahh, recital on Sunday :hair:)

Talk to you later :bye::huglove:

:lol3: Ok haha. Darned bladder... HAVE FUUHHN!

:bye::huglove: See ya/Talk ya!

Oo recital! Good luck!

well, i have to say about my little brother. i've been playing all of mikas new songs A LOT, to make an understatement.

anyway; today he was running around the house singing at the top of his lungs;

'MAYBE I'M A GIRL.. MAYBE I'M A BOY.' instead of 'blame it on the girls.. blame it on the boys' of the clap clap song fame :naughty:

well, i have to say about my little brother. i've been playing all of mikas new songs A LOT, to make an understatement.

anyway; today he was running around the house singing at the top of his lungs;

'MAYBE I'M A GIRL.. MAYBE I'M A BOY.' instead of 'blame it on the girls.. blame it on the boys' of the clap clap song fame :naughty:

I prefer those lyrics :naughty:

My ten year old daughter is obsessed with The Beatles...and I mean really obsessed :naughty:

Recently she had to write a list of her Top Twenty favourite songs of all time (okay, I know she hasn't been around all that long, but still..). Twelve of the songs were Beatles songs. Four were random 80's classics. AND THE OTHER FOUR WERE MIKA SONGS!! :wub2:

I was proud.

I prefer those lyrics :naughty:

i've been accidentaly singing that recently :roftl:

My ten year old daughter is obsessed with The Beatles...and I mean really obsessed :naughty:

Recently she had to write a list of her Top Twenty favourite songs of all time (okay, I know she hasn't been around all that long, but still..). Twelve of the songs were Beatles songs. Four were random 80's classics. AND THE OTHER FOUR WERE MIKA SONGS!! :wub2:

I was proud.

awww. you're doing mika proud. all my little cousins and little brother still love mika. its adorable. my 8-year old cousin always asks me to turn on lollipop when she comes around. its so cute watching them all dance. i join in (becasue i dance to mika music regardless) and it looks kinda weird, this teenage girl dancing with all these toddlers and young kids to love today :naughty:

I was proud.

now that's the right way to raise your kind :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

This isn't exactly about Mika but my dance teacher/fellow student who looks like Mika has suddenly been waering grey boxers :lmfao: I just noticed today that he had been for quite some time. I found it amusing :bleh:

I would just like to say that I am jealous (only in a loving way, of course) of all the gorgeous places that Mika gets to visit. Makes me want, and feel like I need, to travel the world. Forget life, I'm backpacking across the planet.

• 2 weeks later...
uh, yeah, I think you're right.

Hmm......He tries to keep the audience into it and I think he once said that he wasn't doing many slow songs at concerts cause people talked through them :no:

aha i see:boxed:

i really love that song,and im sry he didnt sing it in pdp:glasses2:

it not nice ,and it even rude to talk through the song(s) especially through that 1:wub2: