Random Mika Comments

purplegrape

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I've learned to not listen to I See You before going somewhere you can't listen to other music. The sadness drills into you brain and follows you :sad:

And....I just felt Rain. You know how you'll listen to a song and be like "I know how that feels" but sometimes you're like "I know how that feels :shocked: "

I just did the latter. And it was a breakup letter written to Mika right? Cause that makes me thing that it should make me sad, and if I think about it that way it does, but if I just listen to the words with no other thoughts it actually makes me feel good :naughty:

Like "Yeah, I have someone I'd say all of this to :mf_rosetinted: "

I just did the latter. And it was a breakup letter written to Mika right? Cause that makes me thing that it should make me sad, and if I think about it that way it does, but if I just listen to the words with no other thoughts it actually makes me feel good :naughty:

I believe it was Mika who wrote the letter.

oooh- congrats you- I bet youre gonna love it!

really?! :shocked: I dont remmeber it neing this expensive! (it was my Bday gift, so I didnt pay for it for a change) but still...

is it from MS?

That was super old :naughty:

Yep, I ordered it right off of MS.

I believe it was Mika who wrote the letter.

Hmm, I remember him saying someone wrote it to him so he turned it into a song with a catchy beat so theyd get sucked into singing it. :blink:

Hmm, I remember him saying someone wrote it to him so he turned it into a song with a catchy beat so theyd get sucked into singing it. :blink:

I remember him saying he wrote it. He probably contradicted himself, like always :naughty:

I remember him saying he wrote it. He probably contradicted himself, like always :naughty:

Yes you're right! he said he wrote it and never sent it and prefered to make a song out of this, so people would dance to it, and that would be a little revenge.

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan
I've learned to not listen to I See You before going somewhere you can't listen to other music. The sadness drills into you brain and follows you :sad:

And....I just felt Rain. You know how you'll listen to a song and be like "I know how that feels" but sometimes you're like "I know how that feels :shocked: "

OMG me tooo! (for the i see you thing)

When it comes up on my ipod i always presss next. I reserve it for those special moments when a bit of blues is necessary.

I cried when i listened to it the first time, and ive only ever done that before for bohemian rhapsody, which has been voted etc and officialy declared the best song ever written =D

Our mika sure is talented =D

And rain is my favourite too. So many emotions.

And his voice is So unbelievably sexy when he speaks in it ;)

Wow, it frightens me how slow I am on these Mika related silly news bits.

I had no idea he was a vegaterian.

Or was he lying?

I never know :naughty:

He's a "vegetarian" :naughty:

That's like me. I call myself a vegetarian because it's the easiest way to explain my diet, but not entirely correct. :teehee:

I eat chicken, but only once on Saturdays, and there can't be bones in it. I don't know why I made up this rule for myself :lol3:

And I eat fish occasionally, but not very often. But other than that, I don't eat meat. I wonder if Mika's like that :naughty:

He's a "vegetarian" :naughty:

That's like me. I call myself a vegetarian because it's the easiest way to explain my diet, but not entirely correct. :teehee:

I eat chicken, but only once on Saturdays, and there can't be bones in it. I don't know why I made up this rule for myself :lol3:

And I eat fish occasionally, but not very often. But other than that, I don't eat meat. I wonder if Mika's like that :naughty:

Ok, so he's only a vegetarian when he want's to be? :lol3:

Because he said it while eating a hot dog :naughty: