Mika and Gaga in The Sun

suzie

Correct .. weve worked our nuts off to keep his address off the MFC

Does that mean those of us who haven't stalked him can have it now please cos I don't know it (I might want to post him a frock for his friend or summit.:naughty:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a perculiar statement ... How can she possibly dress him down when she isn't wearing anything :blink::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::mfr_lol:...you're right!!!!!!

i don't know if it's a kind of publicity (i hope not) and i want to believe this was just a friend's dinner... anyway, i probably never would wear that clothes as she did, and maybe mika's clothes weren't my favourite, but Hey! they're artist, they're famous, they can wear everything they want and it's gonna be ok!! but surely if i wore something like she was wearing, i would be in jail or in a mental hospital!!!!!!:bleh::bleh:

PS. did anyone else have thoughts of :hoover: while watching the ice cream van vids or was that just me :naughty:

:confused:

Can you elaborate, please. I must be thick as I haven't a clue what you are talking about

:blink:

But GG wasn't on stage, she was in a restaurant. People choose to go to staged shows, knowing what to expect-or knowing they're up for an "anything goes" event. She inflicted her ass on people who just wanted a quiet meal.

Incidentally I don't see criticising dress as "judging people by appearances". Clothing is a choice. If you'd criticise someone for using their voice to say "look at me, look at my ass, take a photo of it please please PLEASE" I don't see any reason to hold back just because GG used her clothing to say it.

I quite like her songs. Obviously getting in the papers helps sell albums to people like me who hear or see lots of stuff which makes them think, Hmmm might buy it if I've got some money left at the month end, but might forget before they actually get the money if not reminded.

I promised myself that I wouldn't post on the matter anymore, but when I read these I just had to. I fully agree with you.

It's absurd to compare Gaga's outfit to the Big Girls or Saranayde;This is not stage clothing that we're talking about here. If anyone cared to check they would see that she was actually more covered for the TV show, and in any case she had plenty of time to get changed before 10 pm anyway. She was very conscious of what she was doing and she did it for her own reasons, but the fact is that she chose to go out for dinner in a state of undress which would get any "normal" customers refused entrance to a place that prides itself of having "exclusive" clientele and a smart-casual dress code.

This is an upmarket restaurant where plenty of people have been turned away at the door as they didn't conform to the "fanciness" of it, so I find it inherently wrong that because Gaga is a popstar, she can turn up with her butt hanging out and it's all OK.

Also, the whole "she lives in her own reality and thus is method acting" wears thin when she asks to be re-seated because "people are ogling her". Erm....hello? Surely I can't be the only one here to find this preposterous. Come on people! If she was so oblivious to the whole thing, she wouldn't come out with such incoherence, for her to step out again the following day wearing nothing but tit tape under a see through blouse.

She is obviously an attention seeker, an exhibitionist. Well, good for her, but personally, and I repeat, personally, I've always had a bit of a dislike for people with this character trait.

She is a good artist, yes, I agree with that (I hadn't actually checked her out until this happened but I did and she is great) and therefore I won't say that she's ****, but as for her personality, I think that she's just ridiculous.

And just for the record, this judgement of her character (which I believe I have plenty of information to go on, just based on how she behaves) that I am making has absolutely nothing to do with her affiliation to Mika. I don't care if he loves her, if they are the best friends, and if he goes out with her for another meal. If they want to, then great stuff. I honestly don't give a flying hoot.

I just feel a certain way about her personality, as I have always had an issue with people who are attention seekers to the extreme, and I will continue to think the same about her unless she suddenly stopped pulling out all these ridiculous stunts. She has been pictured with her tampon string hanging out her panties, ffs, wtf is that about?! :naughty:

Ok, I think that NOW I have really, really said everything that I wanted to say on the matter.

What's astounding is that I've noticed many of the people worked up about it are exactly the people you're talking about.

I think this reaction has absolutely nothing to do with a concern for Mika's privacy and it's simply a desire to keep him all to themselves. You can't be the special protector of secrets if the whole world knows the secret. You can't have special access to Mika to give him gifts and peek in his window if the whole world can do it too.

Let's get real here. The only people Mika needs to hide his front door from are the ones who've already seen it with their own two eyes. The rest of the world doesn't care.

I have never believed that Mika is an exceptionally private person and I'm not surprised he has documentary cameras in his living room and tweets his whereabouts on a regular basis. I think he just doesn't want people asking invasive questions about his sex life or otherwise embarassing him or his friends and family. Inviting the paps to his doorstep is a bit of a dangerous game but I think they will retreat back where they came from as soon as GaGa is gone.

brave of you to say but true

Oi! :sneaky2: I love Katy Perry! She's great. And I think that there is a difference between Katy and GaGa (besides the fact that Katy is 100 times more attractive than Gaga, but that is hardly the point here):

Yes, Katy may dress sexy and all that, but it's mostly done in good taste, and she doesn't go out on the town in her knickers and with her butt hanging out , for everyone to see. That is a big difference :naughty:.

Sure they are completely different, Katy and Lady GaGa I mean. The only thing in common between them is that they're both pop bunnies - as I see them. Mika is a real genius, not a bunny (well, apart from that 'chubby bunny' thing:naughty:) and I'll not change my opinion about him whoever he goes out with. It's just out of concern, I don't want him to be put in the same drawer as these girls. I guess in 5 years time no one will remember them, whil Mika has a great potential to stay where he is (and get so much more) for loooooong.

Agree.

Oh I see you have found their secret twitter account too Linde :lmfao:

Oh yeah, it's interesting, isn't it?:naughty:

All that SM talk, and what happened under the table during the dinner, and about the big wedding ofcourse..things that will never see the light.:naughty:

I don't see this as bad publicity- the Sun didn't "rip him to shreds" they made him out to be a decent guy. So did the "she left a hanky he left a tip" article. He was obviously dressed for photgraphers- and looked adorable (IMO)- so sure, I'm pleased he's in the paper. The UK press seem to be spinning is as an "Americans don't know how to behave, we do" story (Sorry American MFCers- those things do go down well with a lot of people here.)I'd be surprised if the US papers keep him in hte pics.

I think she looked dreadful, and desperate for publicity. He has said all along he admires her. Perhaps he would have preferred her to change to go to a restuarant- perhaps he didn't care. I'd like to think he wouldn't be keen on the seat changing nonsense though.

A gentleman would have offered her his coat.

Maybe he didn't dare, though how sweet would it have been if he had and she accepted ahhhhh lol. Then again, she might have took it as an insult and slapped him hard about the chops lol

Big Girls, Saraneyde and the stripper in LA!

And sometimes his dinner company!:wink2:

Or maybe it is just as simple that being a straight woman I’m really not amused to look at naked or half naked ladies!?:roftl:

:thumb_yello::lmfao:

A stripper, :puke: not my scene at all and for the same reasons as Sienna, I didn't think Mika was into that sort of thing either half naked women an all :wink2:

I don't think this is particularly damaging...he went to dinner with someone dressed like that, big deal. Mika can go to dinner with anyone he likes, makes no difference to me.

I don't see it as a bad thing. I see it as dinner. big whoop.

A stripper, :puke: not my scene at all and for the same reasons as Sienna, I didn't think Mika was into that sort of thing either half naked women an all :wink2:

Yeah, I'm with you girls. I don't have a 'moral' problem with the stripper at all, but to me it's just a waste of time. I had no interest in this Ava woman the other day, as seeing a woman take her kit off just doesn't do the trick for me.

I've seen many naked women in my time, Mika, seriously, I'd rather see some other stuff :naughty:. If Mika is planning on giving us strippers on his future shows, I plead to him that he makes it some nice hot guys instead. Seriously, his audience is mostly straight women and gay men: A nice buff guy would go down a LOT better. I'd go from yawn to *ping* eyes open within a second :naughty:.

I don't think this is particularly damaging...he went to dinner with someone dressed like that, big deal. Mika can go to dinner with anyone he likes, makes no difference to me.

I don't see it as a bad thing. I see it as dinner. big whoop.

I agree 100%

Yeah, I'm with you girls. I don't have a 'moral' problem with the stripper at all, but to me it's just a waste of time. I had no interest in this Ava woman the other day, as seeing a woman take her kit off just doesn't do the trick for me.

I've seen many naked women in my time, Mika, seriously, I'd rather see some other stuff :naughty:. If Mika is planning on giving us strippers on his future shows, I plead to him that he makes it some nice hot guys instead. Seriously, his audience is mostly straight women and gay men: A nice buff guy would go down a LOT better. I'd go from yawn to *ping* eyes open within a second :naughty:.

And you wouldn't be the only one :naughty:. let's start a petition: next gig: male stripper! :roftl:

Yes, I understood that, too. I also think that her options are slightly limited. She is not as pretty as Katy Perry, for example, who can absolutely wear anything without looking trashy... So Gaga plays with this image of looking like a tart. It's the number of photos in the magazines that count not the picture caption:cool:

I aint fussed on Katy Perry either, sure she is pretty but "I kissed a girl" put me right off her from the start, cos I didn't like the lyrics. I also don't like Yelle or w/e her name is. Love Saranayde when she did Mika stuff, but not so keen on her own stuff, it's kinda tecno I think what I have heard.

I didn't know you lived in London Kata, eee well you learn summit new every day.

Maybe is he gonna move house now.

Well I don't, I had my panic attacks in Denmark. I have lived in London though and I do like that area very much, so I stay there whenever I come over, whether for Mika gigs or not. My problem was with the fact that I actually took part in the "stalking" in the sense that I walked by the house a couple of times in connection with the London gigs and I felt like a terrible person afterwards with all the talk about how his family would feel uncomfortable and whatnot and I have since then felt like a horrible person if I as much as dare to set foot in the area, cause I wouldn't want to in any way disturb Mika and certainly not his family - now I don't really care anymore though, not my problem if anyone feels uncomfortable when they see me at Starbucks :sneaky2:

And this is, after her surgery. Have you seen the 'before' pics of GG? :naughty:

Anyway, I think that we're missing the point here. It's very obvious that we should accept GaGa because Mika is marrying her.

I mean, come on, it's just plain obvious: They go out together, she comes to meet his folks, he is wearing a huge rock on his left ring finger....It's pretty darn clear.

She even hesitated to answer the "boyfriend" question on TV because it's boyfriend no more: now it's a fiance.

Maybe we need a "We love you, Gaga Penniman" thread, and to make her a welcome present? A nice little project where we can show our appreciation, and that we welcome her to the Mika family? If Mika is going to be her husband, we may as well embrace the Gaga...

:roftl::roftl:

Anyone???

:naughty::naughty:Think I might sit this one out Sara

As Christine mentioned to me yesterday, and as dcdeb was sarcastically eluding to many post ago... :mf_rosetinted:

There isn't really much of a difference between Lady Gaga's outfit and Mika's Big Girl's outfits. :wink2:

Actually - we see more skin on the Big Girls. Gaga's boots are so high that there is only a few inches of skin we can see on her legs. :naughty:

792216564_0ffd10db54.jpg

ah yes but did they go out to DINNER in those outfits and kick up a big fuss about being ogled when wearing skimpy clothing is worn PURELY for that purpose? ... I think not!