Mika and Gaga in The Sun

suzie

Oh Carla, this has to be yet the lamest joke EVER :mf_lustslow::roftl::roftl:

Hi Sara!

Thank you Sara!

:roftl:

Some choc eclair i ate this afternoon wasn't in proper conditions, maybe it's influencing my already damaged only lonely neuron...:blink::roftl:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm with you girls. I don't have a 'moral' problem with the stripper at all, but to me it's just a waste of time. I had no interest in this Ava woman the other day, as seeing a woman take her kit off just doesn't do the trick for me.

I've seen many naked women in my time, Mika, seriously, I'd rather see some other stuff :naughty:. If Mika is planning on giving us strippers on his future shows, I plead to him that he makes it some nice hot guys instead. Seriously, his audience is mostly straight women and gay men: A nice buff guy would go down a LOT better. I'd go from yawn to *ping* eyes open within a second :naughty:.

I agree :naughty:

Well I don't, I had my panic attacks in Denmark. I have lived in London though and I do like that area very much, so I stay there whenever I come over, whether for Mika gigs or not. My problem was with the fact that I actually took part in the "stalking" in the sense that I walked by the house a couple of times in connection with the London gigs and I felt like a terrible person afterwards with all the talk about how his family would feel uncomfortable and whatnot and I have since then felt like a horrible person if I as much as dare to set foot in the area, cause I wouldn't want to in any way disturb Mika and certainly not his family - now I don't really care anymore though, not my problem if anyone feels uncomfortable when they see me at Starbucks :sneaky2:

Well on the face of it, it looks like an open invite now almost don't it :blink:

Hi Sara!

Thank you Sara!

:roftl:

Some choc eclair i ate this afternoon wasn't in proper conditions, maybe it's influencing my already damaged only lonely neuron...:blink::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I agree :naughty:

We should suggest male strippers to him and send him the links. Let's look some up :naughty:

There isn't really much of a difference between Lady Gaga's outfit and Mika's Big Girl's outfits. :wink2:

Actually - we see more skin on the Big Girls. Gaga's boots are so high that there is only a few inches of skin we can see on her legs. :naughty:

792216564_0ffd10db54.jpg

Ah, Suzy, but there is such a thing as "premium" skin.

Arms and legs don't count as much as butt cheeks, boobies or crotch skin for example, which is what LaGaGa likes to flash :roftl:

Yeah, I'm with you girls. I don't have a 'moral' problem with the stripper at all, but to me it's just a waste of time. I had no interest in this Ava woman the other day, as seeing a woman take her kit off just doesn't do the trick for me.

I've seen many naked women in my time, Mika, seriously, I'd rather see some other stuff :naughty:. If Mika is planning on giving us strippers on his future shows, I plead to him that he makes it some nice hot guys instead. Seriously, his audience is mostly straight women and gay men: A nice buff guy would go down a LOT better. I'd go from yawn to *ping* eyes open within a second :naughty:.

Yes please, that would be nice!:blush-anim-cl:

And there I'll stop...I have some ideas...but I don't want to be send to the naught thread!:roftl:

i don't particularly care for strippers, but I certaintly don't like the typical male stripper. all those beefy guys are really not my cup of tea. :boxed:

just gimme another type of guy, even fully dressed, and it's defo waaaay better for me :das:

i don't particularly care for strippers, but I certaintly don't like the typical male stripper. all those beefy guys are really not my cup of tea. :boxed:

just gimme another type of guy, even fully dressed, and it's defo waaaay better for me :das:

Yeah exactly :blink: Those stripper dudes always have that weird cartoon super hero shape with tiny legs and a huge chest :blink:

Yeah exactly :blink: Those stripper dudes always have that weird cartoon super hero shape with tiny legs and a huge chest :blink:

Well, yeah, but at least they are men. I just don't care at all to see a woman take her kit off :naughty:

I have an "Andydar" and now it seems a "Georgedar":roftl:

Seriously, that George didn't do it for me either. I prefer them cuter. And younger.

Maybe he should get Andy to strip off???? Now THAT would be an idea hahaahahha.

oh you mean the triangular with no neck and small head/brain look yeah I know the sort, male strippers are crass but.... then I don't like any really tbh, and men look better in clothes anyway, tho bare chested I can live with :naughty:

Seriously, that George didn't do it for me either. I prefer them cuter. And younger.

Maybe he should get Andy to strip off???? Now THAT would be an idea hahaahahha.

Oooooh, NOW you're talking!!!:wub2::naughty:

For some reason I prefer female strippers :boxed:

Me too. I'll take a burlesque chica over some buff dude. :naughty:

YES! That's exactly the problem. They look like Kronk from Emperor's New Groove:

kronk.jpg