Mika and Gaga in The Sun

suzie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello::naughty:

As Christine mentioned to me yesterday, and as dcdeb was sarcastically eluding to many post ago... :mf_rosetinted:

There isn't really much of a difference between Lady Gaga's outfit and Mika's Big Girl's outfits.

I agree very much on that, and let's not forget Saraneyde's dress on stage!:wink2:

Maybe that's the way Mika want's his girls to dress!?:mf_lustslow::naughty:

Okay, here's my take...short and sweet.

1. Mika is a brilliant artist.

2. Lady Gaga is a brilliant artist...great voice.

Now, I have to say this.

In 1997, I was interviewed by a record company, who discovered me singing karaoke. I was really nervous about the interview because they said that they were interested in signing me. I met them at a restaurant and I brought a friend with me for support.

During the interview, they asked me the following questions:

1. Record Company: Who do you see yourself being like?

ME: I would like to think that I could be me.

2. Record Company: Who are you? Who could you see yourself being like?

ME: I hope myselft.

3. Record Company: What do you think of Madonna?

Me: I like her but, I couldn't dress like her or do the type of publicity stunts that she does.

4. Record Company: Why not?

Me: It's not who I am. I'm a little bit shy in person, but not when I'm singing.

5. Record Company: You need an image like that.

Me: Why? Why do I have to be like Madonna. Can't we find another route.

6. Record Company: Madonna is very successful at what she does and we find this type of behaviour to be very lucrative for this business.

Me: Oh! Well, I'm not sure what to do.

7. Record Company: We need you to go home and think about all this and get back with us.

Me: Okay

ME NOW: I work for the Government. Too chicken to be like Madonna. Guess I have standards. So, I admire Mika for sticking up to who he wanted to be.

So, i understand why Gaga does what she does in her off time. I could never do that. It's all about publicity for her. I don't think she thought of Mika much when she wore this outfit.

I hate record companies. When Mika wrote "Grace Kelly" he was SPOT ON!!

Wow, that's so interesting! :shocked:

You better let us hear you sing next time we meet up :sneaky2:

And good for you :punk:

Of course she didn't speak about him in Paris, or anywhere else There's no reason why she should! People are making too much of that one picture of them.

Also, as I mentioned pages earlier, Mika is wearing a ring in that picture, so he's telling her "hands off I'm taken", isn't he? They were probably only discussing music and a possible collaboration. A business meeting really.

We are very lucky as Mika fans. Our sweet Toy Boy isn't a drug addicted alcoholic. He's never been involved in a sex scandal. No illicit lovers have come out of the woodwork to tarnish his reputation. He's never beaten someone up or been thrown out of a club drunk!

I think it's really so sad that people are disappointed in Mika, just because he had a meal with another musician who didn't dress as we would like.

Whatever happened to not judging by appearances. Hasn't Mika managed to teach us anything about looking on the inside of a person, the way he does.

As for his jaunt with GaGa doing him some harm. Well, let's just think of the harm done to Amy Winehouse by her advdrse publicity. It's got her 5 Grammys and a waxwork statue in that waxworks in London that I can't spell the name of.

Of course she didn't speak about him in Paris, or anywhere else There's no reason why she should! People are making too much of that one picture of them.

Also, as I mentioned pages earlier, Mika is wearing a ring in that picture, so he's telling her "hands off I'm taken", isn't he? They were probably only discussing music and a possible collaboration. A business meeting really.

We are very lucky as Mika fans. Our sweet Toy Boy isn't a drug addicted alcoholic. He's never been involved in a sex scandal. No illicit lovers have come out of the woodwork to tarnish his reputation. He's never beaten someone up or been thrown out of a club drunk!

I think it's really so sad that people are disappointed in Mika, just because he had a meal with another musician who didn't dress as we would like.

Whatever happened to not judging by appearances. Hasn't Mika managed to teach us anything about looking on the inside of a person, the way he does.

As for his jaunt with GaGa doing him some harm. Well, let's just think of the harm done to Amy Winehouse by her advdrse publicity. It's got her 5 Grammys and a waxwork statue in that waxworks in London that I can't spell the name of.

I am sure Gaga wants people to look at her inside mainly :naughty:.

No, seriously, I understand what you are saying and with some points I agree. Then again, everyone is entitled to feel how they feel about this :wink2:.

And you sound so wise and right again!:thumb_yello:

I think it's really so sad that people are disappointed in Mika, just because he had a meal with another musician who didn't dress as we would like.Whatever happened to not judging by appearances. Hasn't Mika managed to teach us anything about looking on the inside of a person, the way he does.

:thumb_yello:

Marilyn for president :biggrin2:

Well I don't know what's inside Gaga, I'll have a look whenever we've finished ripping her apart :mf_rosetinted:

Must be more than inside Sheryl Cole as that article about the 2 of them working together went almost unnoticed:cool:

Must be more than inside Sheryl Cole as that article about the 2 of them working together went almost unnoticed:cool:

I don't even know who that is, so she can't really have bothered me :bleh:

You see, that's why gaga dresses like a tart ... Caught your attention, didn't she

actually it was because of her annoying songs that she caught my attention first :boxed:

actually it was because of her annoying songs that she caught my attention first :boxed:

Girls Aloud is much more annoying to me...

(S.C. is in that band but in my country she is known as a footballer's wife.. In the UK I think she is mainly known for being a judge in a talent show without having any talent in anything...:cool:)

So Mika being pushed to write her songs worries me a lot.

I'd rather have a full album with a Mika- Gaga duets that one Mika song sung by Sheryl Cole.

I'd rather have a full album with a Mika- Gaga duets that one Mika song sung by Sheryl Cole.

Actually, I don't. She's probably not that much of a worse singer than Gaga.

Omg NO to a full album Mika -Gaga songs :shocked::boxed:

Sheryl Cole doesn't have a voice which Gaga has but you shouldn't look at her :mf_rosetinted:

Girls Aloud is much more annoying to me...

(S.C. is in that band but in my country she is known as a footballer's wife.. In the UK I think she is mainly known for being a judge in a talent show without having any talent in anything...:cool:)

Oh :boxed: Well I don't mind her at all, she's not famous here :arf2: I only find GaGa so bloody annoying because I can't turn on the telly or radio without being subjected to her goddamn popopokerface :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

I agree very much on that, and let's not forget Saraneyde's dress on stage!:wink2:

Maybe that's the way Mika want's his girls to dress!?:mf_lustslow::naughty:

But GG wasn't on stage, she was in a restaurant. People choose to go to staged shows, knowing what to expect-or knowing they're up for an "anything goes" event. She inflicted her ass on people who just wanted a quiet meal.

Incidentally I don't see criticising dress as "judging people by appearances". Clothing is a choice. If you'd criticise someone for using their voice to say "look at me, look at my ass, take a photo of it please please PLEASE" I don't see any reason to hold back just because GG used her clothing to say it.

I quite like her songs. Obviously getting in the papers helps sell albums to people like me who hear or see lots of stuff which makes them think, Hmmm might buy it if I've got some money left at the month end, but might forget before they actually get the money if not reminded.

Incidentally I don't see criticising dress as "judging people by appearances". Clothing is a choice. If you'd criticise someone for using their voice to say "look at me, look at my ass, take a photo of it please please PLEASE" I don't see any reason to hold back just because GG used her clothing to say it.

I quite like her songs. Obviously getting in the papers helps sell albums to people like me who hear or see lots of stuff which makes them think, Hmmm might buy it if I've got some money left at the month end, but might forget before they actually get the money if not reminded.

I love the way you are thinking :naughty:.

Guess for me it's a personal reaction, cause I spent 6 months having panic attacks after walking past that goddamn house, believing I had done something incredibly horrible by just being in the neighbourhood, blaming myself for not respecting his family's privacy and whatnot - and then this? Well screw you Mika, I hereby claim back South Kensington and I will frequent the area as I damn well please - if anyone has a problem with that then it's entirely their problem and not mine!

I didn't know you lived in London Kata, eee well you learn summit new every day.

Maybe is he gonna move house now.