Say something random

Mirano

Latin? COOOOOL! :punk: I would LOVE to hear how the contest goes!

Yeah,Latin is cool! :thumb_yello: in my country there is Latin contest only on a republic level,so it's cool-I don't have to pass neither the county contest,nor the town contest.First time I went to that contest was two years ago and I reached the first place :punk: last year I reached 4th place and I'll see what I'll do this year :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,Latin is cool! :thumb_yello: in my country there is Latin contest only on a republic level,so it's cool-I don't have to pass neither the county contest,nor the town contest.First time I went to that contest was two years ago and I reached the first place :punk: last year I reached 4th place and I'll see what I'll do this year :)

First place? :jawdrop: Congraaaaaats. :yay:

First place? :jawdrop: Congraaaaaats. :yay:

Thanx :blush-anim-cl: it was a great thing for a 15-year old girl,to be the first in the country :blush-anim-cl: and that prize got me a great amount of money,so I'll try my best to catch some of first three places this year :)

Thanx :blush-anim-cl: it was a great thing for a 15-year old girl,to be the first in the country :blush-anim-cl: and that prize got me a great amount of money,so I'll try my best to catch some of first three places this year :)

WHAAAAT? That is amazing. :punk:

I didn't know you had Latin competitions in Serbia! We do here, too! Do you guys have different events? This year at State competition, I got second place in Vocabulary! I wish we could go to the national competition but our school doesn't have enough money to pay for us to go there :thumbdown:.

rip.gif

Went to a Memorial Service--

jazz.jpg

where the lady had requested and got a JAZZ COMBO playing throughout!

Brought the whole place to LIFE:

combo1.gif

Edited by A. Clay

I didn't know you had Latin competitions in Serbia! We do here, too! Do you guys have different events? This year at State competition, I got second place in Vocabulary! I wish we could go to the national competition but our school doesn't have enough money to pay for us to go there :thumbdown:.

No,it's actually always translating :sneaky2: we're going to the national competition only in the fourth year of high school(age of 18 :) ) and only if we won the first place on the state one!So,I should better win the first one next year,since I'm the third year now :)

People who went to national competition said it's too hard-but it's cool to be in Rome for 7 days free :D

No,it's actually always translating :sneaky2: we're going to the national competition only in the fourth year of high school(age of 18 :) ) and only if we won the first place on the state one!So,I should better win the first one next year,since I'm the third year now :)

People who went to national competition said it's too hard-but it's cool to be in Rome for 7 days free :D

Ooh! That does sound cool! I hope you get to go to the national one next year: that sounds like a lot of fun!

And... I love cats!