Say something random

Mirano

I know hahah. That would be very embarassing. There would be a lot of hesitation in there if I did it haha.

And I love her monologues at the beginning of the show. They're so funny!

True true...like, "err...am I pretty?" :emot-sad:

:roftl:

I couldn't...:lmfao:

I soo agree. Some random (and sometimes not, depending...:naughty:) things but all so funny.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go out in 2.5 hours. I'm still in my pyjamas. :mf_rosetinted: I still have to shower, get ready, eat, get my bag together...:fisch::teehee:

'Kay, so I'm all showered and ready. Just have to make and eat my lunch. :teehee: I still have one hour...:lol3:

I have to go out in 2.5 hours. I'm still in my pyjamas. :mf_rosetinted: I still have to shower, get ready, eat, get my bag together...:fisch::teehee:

'Kay, so I'm all showered and ready. Just have to make and eat my lunch. :teehee: I still have one hour...:lol3:

I've eaten my lunch. But now I'm getting a ride to where I'm going, so I'm leaving nearly an hour later than when I was going to. :roftl:

I have a question to anybody:

How do you make a screencap of what you see on the screen? I think its Ctrl and something... but I can't remember.

It's the Prt Scr key! Do you have it?:wink2:

Or maybe it says Print Screen..

Oooooh haha I see. Thank You! :wink2:

How are you?

You're welcome!:biggrin2:

Hah good, good, my day was confusing though.. Had a couple of rehearsals for a concert next weekend then had to get home and started to study right off for exams... So my mind is diverging right now:naughty::aah:

And how are you?