Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am angry too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i juz finished washing dishes for my mum............. but ever since i washed the 1st one, she's been moaning abt the way i washed!! n finally, she kind of cursed at me, "i dun need u to help next time.... bring me even more troubles"

oh my goodness, WHAT THE F*CK:badmood:

I am angry too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i juz finished washing dishes for my mum............. but ever since i washed the 1st one, she's been moaning abt the way i washed!! n finally, she kind of cursed at me, "i dun need u to help next time.... bring me even more troubles"

oh my goodness, WHAT THE F*CK:badmood:

:blink: omg. that really sucks. did she even say thank you?

Oh man!! Haha, are you nervous/excited?

Both...nobody knows about it. :fisch::teehee:

Guess who's not studying for their AP test!!:teehee:

Me. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm feeling weird, emotion-wise. I like posting how I feel to MFC... It feels good to vent.

:wink2:

Aww...that's so nice. Not that you feel the need to vent but...that you do (if that makes sense :teehee:).

Haha, I think I get what you mean :naughty:

What's up?

I feel accomplished because I finished some homework (that's due later on this week) but dislike the fact that I have a ton more to do. And I'm hungry -- I hardly ate any dinner this evening. :teehee:

Hows you?

I feel accomplished because I finished some homework (that's due later on this week) but dislike the fact that I have a ton more to do. And I'm hungry -- I hardly ate any dinner this evening. :teehee:

Hows you?

Oh! Congratulations! It does feel good to do homework on time... :teehee:

I'm good! Not goin' to school tomorrow, instead going on a train :teehee: <--- I love this guy.

Goodnight!