Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: omg. that really sucks. did she even say thank you?

no, she didn't that's why i was so angry:hair:

she was in a freaking bad mood?! anyway, i did the same chore tonite n she said thank you n also apologized for ytd:teehee:

n now..... i juz wonder if i can use Sportify w/o an invitation! anyone can tell, plz??:blink::boxed:

I got my belly button pierced today. Sssh, don't tell anyone. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Oh! Congratulations! It does feel good to do homework on time... :teehee:

I'm good! Not goin' to school tomorrow, instead going on a train :teehee: <--- I love this guy.

Goodnight!

WOW...sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy yourself! :biggrin2::wub2:

I got my belly button pierced today. Sssh, don't tell anyone. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

WOW...sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy yourself! :biggrin2::wub2:

:teehee:So no one knows?! :shocked::naughty:

Thanks! It was very fantastic! My first time on a train since I was one. Now I want to plan a train trip from Orange County to San Francisco haha. About... 9 hours.

:teehee:So no one knows?! :shocked::naughty:

Thanks! It was very fantastic! My first time on a train since I was one. Now I want to plan a train trip from Orange County to San Francisco haha. About... 9 hours.

Unless you've read these here posts...nope. :teehee: Well, not yet, at least. :lol3:

Ooh yay! I think that would be an awesome trip. I imagine it would be a lot of fun. If you're not doing anything this summer (for at least a little bit)...well, there's a train trip you could take. :das:

Edited by iadoremika

Unless you've read these here posts...nope. :teehee: Well, not yet, at least. :lol3:

Ooh yay! I think that would be an awesome trip. I imagine it would be a lot of fun. If you're not doing anything this summer (for at least a little bit)...well, there's a train trip you could take. :das:

Haha, yes yes that's true :das: But moolah... oh moolah, you are da problem. And parents, oh parents, wouldn't probably be excited to say yes to going nine hours away. And getting around the town would be difficult, with not car.

Maybe I'll start out with a trip to San Diego or LA. :naughty:

How are you?? How's your belly button doing?

Aww man! I know how you feel :wink2:

I hate how that happens. You just get a strange feeling, and there's no reason for it.

exactly, music usually helps me out...so i'm listening to Lord of the rings...i don't know why...it's kind of dark:boxed:

Haha, yes yes that's true :das: But moolah... oh moolah, you are da problem. And parents, oh parents, wouldn't probably be excited to say yes to going nine hours away. And getting around the town would be difficult, with not car.

Maybe I'll start out with a trip to San Diego or LA. :naughty:

How are you?? How's your belly button doing?

Oh well, that's true. But maybe some time in the future, with money and your parents permission, you could goooo. :wub2: I hope you can. :biggrin2:

I'm well. I had a nap and only woke up, maybe, 10 minutes ago (it's nearly 20 minutes until mindnight)...I still have homework to do. :( It's well, I cleaned it this evening and it started to hurt a little bit (it's technically an open wound right) but the pain went away. It, surprisingly, didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would, when I got it done/it doesn't hurt as bad afterwards. I almost chickened out on the way there. :roftl:

She's fine! Thanks for asking :wub2:

She's always had this bump on her wrist, it's like a big bump of cartilage and they just form for no reason, so she got that removed. She's good though! :wink2:

Oh that's strange :blink:

Well I'm glad she's ok :wub2: