Say something random

Mirano

I wonder if they have the same in the Canadian iTunes. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You too? ME as well! CDs are one of my loves.

You should check sometime, some times the songs are really good! :aah::teehee:

yeah, I love records though, like old fashioned....I think I was born in the wrong year, sometimes I wish I was born in like the 70s or 80s....:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should check sometime, some times the songs are really good! :aah::teehee:

yeah, I love records though, like old fashioned....I think I was born in the wrong year, sometimes I wish I was born in like the 70s or 80s....:naughty:

Oh you know I will. Where are the others located? On your iTunes that is.

It would be awesome. You could see like The Doors, Queen (WITH Freddie Mercury) or The Clash live. Could've even attended Woodstock!

Oh you know I will. Where are the others located? On your iTunes that is.

It would be awesome. You could see like The Doors, Queen (WITH Freddie Mercury) or The Clash live. Could've even attended Woodstock!

on my iTunes thing, at the bottom it says "Free on iTunes" or something like that, and there should be a whole page full of free songs and short videos and things :wink2:

I know! AH! I wish I could see Freddie Mercury....:sad: that would have been amazing :wub2:

:shocked: Ah omg...I just accepted an offer to university. Nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. :blush-anim-cl:

on my iTunes thing, at the bottom it says "Free on iTunes" or something like that, and there should be a whole page full of free songs and short videos and things :wink2:

I know! AH! I wish I could see Freddie Mercury....:sad: that would have been amazing :wub2:

Thanks, I'll see if there's somerthing smilar on mine. Thanks.

I most definately agree. :aah:

:shocked: Ah omg...I just accepted an offer to university. Nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, I'll see if there's somerthing smilar on mine. Thanks.

I most definately agree. :aah:

thats exciting :teehee:

no problem :wink2:

it would have been awesome :aah:

I have to do homework :bye:

I should gain the sleep I lost last night thanks to our loud-ass dog, but I'm home alone and that is such a rare gift to waste :naughty:

Whenever I'm home alone I turn the keyboard up to full volume and play really, really loud. :teehee:

Whenever I'm home alone I turn the keyboard up to full volume and play really, really loud. :teehee:

I sing when I'm home alone :teehee:. Hopefully my neighbors don't hear me or that's really embarrassing :lol3:

Do you still need help with that song?

I haven't listened to it that many times, but from what I heard, it's:

Bb, Gm, *still don't know next chord*

Then that repeats.

Then you get the part where it's a Gm chord, but you play each note by itself, so it would be G, Bb, D (x2) G, Bb, then you move to F, Bb, D (x2) F, Bb, then Eb, Bb, D (x2) Eb, Bb and then (i think) you play Db, Bb, D....that's probably wrong. Sorry, it's really hard to write it down without a keyboard in front of me. Nono = fails. :naughty:

I sing when I'm home alone :teehee:. Hopefully my neighbors don't hear me or that's really embarrassing :lol3:

Do you still need help with that song?

I haven't listened to it that many times, but from what I heard, it's:

Bb, Gm, *still don't know next chord*

Then that repeats.

Then you get the part where it's a Gm chord, but you play each note by itself, so it would be G, Bb, D (x2) G, Bb, then you move to F, Bb, D (x2) F, Bb, then Eb, Bb, D (x2) Eb, Bb and then (i think) you play Db, Bb, D....that's probably wrong. Sorry, it's really hard to write it down without a keyboard in front of me. Nono = fails. :naughty:

Nono = amazing, actually. Lemme go try that. PS I love you.

If it's wrong let me know and I'll go by my piano and write down what I'm playing :naughty:

Try this: A#m, A#m, D#, F for the first bit

And then for that other bit that you were describing:

G, Bb, D (x2) G,D

F, Bb, D (x2) F, D

Eb, Bb, D (x2) Eb, D

D, Bb, D (x2) D, D

Try this: A#m, A#m, D#, F for the first bit

And then for that other bit that you were describing:

G, Bb, D (x2) G,D

F, Bb, D (x2) F, D

Eb, Bb, D (x2) Eb, D

D, Bb, D (x2) D, D

I'm signing off now, so I'll try it out in a minute and I'll text you what I think :naughty: