Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling.. sad I guess.

I always try to be there for my best friend, and I don't feel like she's putting the same effort back. I feel jealous I suppose, I never see her, she always has time to hang out with her other friends. I call and I ask if she wants to hang out, but she's always busy and I never get calls from her... I feel lonely. I don't really have anyone to talk to at the moment. I feel like I want to be there for her, and I'm trying, but its like with her, I can't. She's such a social person, its like I can't squeeze into her life, I can't be able to talk to her or see her, she has so many friends and so many things to do. I don't know if I'm being too clingy or if she's not trying to keep in touch.

Hahah, this sounds like a guy problem.

Sorry, I just had to vent there for a moment :wink2:.

I always try to be there for my best friend, and I don't feel like she's putting the same effort back. I feel jealous I suppose, I never see her, she always has time to hang out with her other friends. I call and I ask if she wants to hang out, but she's always busy and I never get calls from her... I feel lonely. I don't really have anyone to talk to at the moment. I feel like I want to be there for her, and I'm trying, but its like with her, I can't. She's such a social person, its like I can't squeeze into her life, I can't be able to talk to her or see her, she has so many friends and so many things to do. I don't know if I'm being too clingy or if she's not trying to keep in touch.

Aww I'm sorry V! :huglove:

I know how you feel, though I revel in my loneliness instead of being lonely :teehee:

I hope things get better...:no::flowers2:

You're one of the kindest, greatest people I've ever met and I hate "seeing" you sad. You deserve the best!

Aww I'm sorry V!

I know how you feel, though I revel in my loneliness instead of being lonely :teehee:

I hope things get better...

You're one of the kindest, greatest people I've ever met and I hate "seeing" you sad. You deserve the best!

:tears::wub2: Hahah, you're making me cry :wub2:

Thank you so much Nono! I really appreciate it! :flowers2:

Oh man, you are so sweet :wub2: I love you! :teehee:

tears: :wub2 Hahah, you're making me cry :wub2:

Thank you so much Nono! I really appreciate it! :flowers2

Oh man, you are so sweet :wub2: I love you! :teehee:

Aww don't cry :naughty::huglove:

You're welcome. And I really mean it. :wink2:

I love you too :pinkbow:

:wub2::huglove::tears::fangurl:

Hahahah

You've turned me happy :wub2

I feel like I should be in the Nono Fan Club right now haha.

How was your day? naughty:

Ooh yay, I'm glad :biggrin2::huglove:

My day was fine. Early days are always good, except that they didn't have coffee cake today for some reason :tears:

How was yours? (minus the part about your friend)

Ooh yay, I'm glad :biggrin2::huglove:

My day was fine. Early days are always good, except that they didn't have coffee cake today for some reason :tears:

How was yours? (minus the part about your friend)

So, do you have an early day every week???

You have coffee cake at your school!? Lucky! Coffee cake is amazing...

Haha, mine was good :wink2: Well, as ever much good a school day can be.

Sooo, about our road trip with me you and Brittany :das:

Maybe we should tell Brittany about this haha :aah:

I'm not sure. We didn't have any during May....

my school is very confusing :naughty:

You don't have coffee cake at your school?!:shocked: I'm sorry!

We probably should, though maybe we should bring it up when one of us can actually drive :teehee:

I can soooo so so so relate to this...

Don't you hate that? How they're always like..."Oh I'm sorry I didn't call... I was busy." But they have time to call (in my friend's case) their boyfriend every single night and call me once every three months??? :dunno:

Some "best friend" :sneaky2:

Friends are really weird sometimes. :aah:

I know what you mean. I hate the feeling of not really having a "true best friend". However, if you do need someone to talk to, you know you can always talk to me. No matter what. It can even be at two in the morning. I wish you wouldn't feel sad, but I can understand why you do. :huglove::huglove:

Wait.....what? :aah:

Don't you hate that? How they're always like..."Oh I'm sorry I didn't call... I was busy." But they have time to call (in my friend's case) their boyfriend every single night and call me once every three months??? :dunno:

Some "best friend" :sneaky2:

Friends are really weird sometimes. :aah:

I know what you mean. I hate the feeling of not really having a "true best friend". However, if you do need someone to talk to, you know you can always talk to me. No matter what. It can even be at two in the morning. I wish you wouldn't feel sad, but I can understand why you do. :huglove::huglove:

You're much better at comforting people :naughty:

You think so? :shocked:

I always thought I sucked at it. :naughty:

I guess I was better this time because I can relate. :rolls_eyes:

I know so :bleh:

You comforted me at the Mika gig and now Vanessa :wub2:

I love you guys :tears:

Don't you hate that? How they're always like..."Oh I'm sorry I didn't call... I was busy." But they have time to call (in my friend's case) their boyfriend every single night and call me once every three months???

Some "best friend" :sneaky2

Friends are really weird sometimes. :aah

I know what you mean. I hate the feeling of not really having a "true best friend". However, if you do need someone to talk to, you know you can always talk to me. No matter what. It can even be at two in the morning. I wish you wouldn't feel sad, but I can understand why you do. :huglove:huglove

:lol3: I knowww! GUH! I never knew it would become this complicated, our friendship seemed effortless in sixth grade, and now its :doh:

And probably we sometimes do the same things to our friends but we don't notice! Hurh.

:wub2::flowers2: Thank You Brittany!!

I love you guys! You and Nono!! :fangurl: I have to say, we make a good friend trio :das: