Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to get up at 9 or 10. It hasn't been too successful though :teehee:

Aww man Why? haha

I'm good! Just hanging out at home and stuff.

Yeah haha, I'm sure you'll find a way. Nothing can stop ya :naughty::wub2:

What's your favorite Mika picture?

Same here, but I fail miserably :lol3:

Probably from being on the computer too much:teehee:

Same here.

I hope so...:naughty:

What a question! It's impossible to pick! :no:

I would pretty much die :naughty:

Im pretty sure i wuold too. First of all sit with open mouth, my phone turned off, headphones turn up a lot and a note next to to me saying "i want this in my grave so i'll never forget" :roftl:

:jawdrop::das::groupwave::mfr_omg:

Ohhhhhh yeah...

Imagine what Mika would be like before and after.... maybe a few butterflies and vey happy after?

Edited by Dark Angel

Im pretty sure i wuold too. First of all sit with open mouth, my phone turned off, headphones turn up a lot and a note next to to me saying "i want this in my grave so i'll never forget" :roftl:

Ohhhhhh yeah...

Imagine what Mika would be like before and after.... maybe a few butterflies and vey happy after?

my sister did ask him..... why you shy when u 1st sing, and mika said i will be ok in 60 years. soooo maybe thats why.....:roftl:

my sister did ask him..... why you shy when u 1st sing, and mika said i will be ok in 60 years. soooo maybe thats why.....:roftl:

Well wouldn't you be shy too? :naughty:

I'd be terrified:teehee:

:roftl:

I would looooove to see a full-time show (like the wembley stadium) with Mika and Queen (whats left) :shocked:nod.gif Im 120% sure he can do it...

Well wouldn't you be shy too? :naughty:

I'd be terrified:teehee:

+1

A tracklist with these in:

radio ga ga

i want it all

we are the champions

we will rock you

bohamian phapsody

i want to break free

who wants to live forever

a kind of magic

crazy little thing called love

Seven Seas of Rhye

Friends will be friends

Innuendo

hammer to fall

heaven for everyone

these are the days f our life

living on my own

Las Palabras De Amor

Show must go on

no-one but you (Know its not with freddie but written for him)

I would pay A LOT to see that LIVE!!!!!

A tracklist with these in:

radio ga ga

i want it all

we are the champions

we will rock you

bohamian phapsody

i want to break free

who wants to live forever

a kind of magic

crazy little thing called love

Seven Seas of Rhye

Friends will be friends

Innuendo

hammer to fall

heaven for everyone

these are the days f our life

living on my own

Las Palabras De Amor

Show must go on

no-one but you (Know its not with freddie but written for him)

I would pay A LOT to see that LIVE!!!!!

yyeeesssss me tooo :teehee: u can just see it now :aah: god it would sell like hot cakes!!!!!:roftl:

yyeeesssss me tooo :teehee: u can just see it now :aah: god it would sell like hot cakes!!!!!:roftl:

Yeah and it would look and sound awesome... im sitting with my mouth open atm. just thinkin of it! :shocked: bet it would be something with in london and sold out pretty fast but it wont hold me back at all... not even if it was in the states... would be worth it all I BET!!!! Mika is the ONLY ONE i wanna see live perform with Queen nd im pretty sure he can do it! Think we all know he has "the very special gift"

Yeah and it would look and sound awesome... im sitting with my mouth open atm. just thinkin of it! :shocked: bet it would be something with in london and sold out pretty fast but it wont hold me back at all... not even if it was in the states... would be worth it all I BET!!!! Mika is the ONLY ONE i wanna see live perform with Queen nd im pretty sure he can do it! Think we all know he has "the very special gift"

well we are half way there mr may was sitting :shocked: looking, yes looking at mika at sadlers wells when i saw MIKA......... but all i wanted to do was sit and look at mika :wub2: and yes my dad has killed me over it. but f... it and yes i cryed when littile mika come on u ****ing sexpot :mf_lustslow: what am i on.......... mika u need it from me soooo bad even the brown, any holes a goal with u MIKA!!!!!!!!:naughty::roftl: yes yes yes mika play with mr may..........................:aah: and no maybe he dont always play in london? well i dont mind :teehee: sorry :teehee:

well we are half way there mr may was sitting :shocked: looking, yes looking at mika at sadlers wells when i saw MIKA......... but all i wanted to do was sit and look at mika :wub2: and yes my dad has killed me over it. but f... it and yes i cryed when littile mika come on u ****ing sexpot :mf_lustslow: what am i on.......... mika u need it from me soooo bad even the brown, any holes a goal with u MIKA!!!!!!!!:naughty::roftl: yes yes yes mika play with mr may..........................:aah: and no maybe he dont always play in london? well i dont mind :teehee: sorry :teehee:

I fhe plays with Queen... then i'll dont give a damn where he is laying.. i'll try as good as i now can to get tix and all that for it!

And ive been thinking for... since i watched the "live at wembley stadium" to contact some i "know" if they maybe could ask Mika about it... (do a show with em) Know Rolling Stones (not the band but site and magz) loves Queen and has used me a few times for help. So they kinda owe me and have told me that they owe me... so just ask em as a favor... they would pro. think im drunk or have hit my head cos im a "rock person" (not hard rock but Queen/guns N Roses rock kinda person) but... but... aain.. i would love to get em to play together.. even if i could help in someway. Just wanna see and hear em play together :) It would be.. a dream come true... SERIOUSLY!!!!