Say something random

Mirano

I fhe plays with Queen... then i'll dont give a damn where he is laying.. i'll try as good as i now can to get tix and all that for it!

And ive been thinking for... since i watched the "live at wembley stadium" to contact some i "know" if they maybe could ask Mika about it... (do a show with em) Know Rolling Stones (not the band but site and magz) loves Queen and has used me a few times for help. So they kinda owe me and have told me that they owe me... so just ask em as a favor... they would pro. think im drunk or have hit my head cos im a "rock person" (not hard rock but Queen/guns N Roses rock kinda person) but... but... aain.. i would love to get em to play together.. even if i could help in someway. Just wanna see and hear em play together :) It would be.. a dream come true... SERIOUSLY!!!!

:huglove::woot_jump::jawdrop::partytime2::swoon: oh my god

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my foot is on the computer and i can feel it humming and its making me hungry.

You know what's awesome? In the winter when you put your foot on a part of the computer and it's all nice and toasty. I love that.

And the smell of hot appliances. Noice.

:shocked: How much longer are you in school for?

*hugs!*

whoa. that question confuses me. the way i see it, you could have been asking 3 things;

a.) how much longer are you in geography.. the bell rang like 10 minutes after that post :naughty:

b.) how much longer am i in college .. i'm yr 11 (5th form) so counting this year, i have 3 years left

c.) how much longer is the school day.. well i posted that just before lunch.. but the holidays let out for two weeks today :kachinga:

YAY! *hugs back*

whoa. that question confuses me. the way i see it, you could have been asking 3 things;

a.) how much longer are you in geography.. the bell rang like 10 minutes after that post :naughty:

b.) how much longer am i in college .. i'm yr 11 (5th form) so counting this year, i have 3 years left

c.) how much longer is the school day.. well i posted that just before lunch.. but the holidays let out for two weeks today :kachinga:

YAY! *hugs back*

I meant for summer break. :teehee::aah: