Say something random

Mirano

Of course im not... and well have only been for a few weeks. You have prob. been for a lot longer

Yeah.. I joined 2007 but for long time I wasn't really into this place, but after some time I started really to like it here :wub2::naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I came 2nd in the 100 metres in sports day...about an hour ago :teehee: I was so close to being first :\

Congratz!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

2nd is good already!!! reminds me of my plan to go jogging every day (to prevent myself from getting any fatter), which has been carried out ONCE only:thumbdown:

Thank you :huglove:

and only once? Are things getting in the way or are you just lazy? :naughty:

i told myself i was BUSY:teehee: (but who knows?)

things aren't getting any better.... i guess i reli hv to start it all over again next week:devil:

i told myself i was BUSY:teehee: (but who knows?)

things aren't getting any better.... i guess i reli hv to start it all over again next week:devil:

Hahaha :naughty:

You need to be harder on yourself, man! :wags_finger::naughty:

I'd also like to do more running, but I'm just a lazy person. :aah: plus I don't like to run long distances :naughty: I'm fast, but I don't have stamina :teehee:

Hahaha :naughty:

You need to be harder on yourself, man! :wags_finger::naughty:

I'd also like to do more running, but I'm just a lazy person. :aah: plus I don't like to run long distances :naughty: I'm fast, but I don't have stamina :teehee:

okay madam i'll try!!!:das: my frds are also busy doing gym to prepare themseleves for uni! so... juz gotta catch up LOL

any more races for u later or tmr???

okay madam i'll try!!!:das: my frds are also busy doing gym to prepare themseleves for uni! so... juz gotta catch up LOL

any more races for u later or tmr???

Hehe :teehee: That's the right attitude! :naughty:

and nooo, none. I did the relay race after the 100m and we came 2nd again :biggrin2: I think my group won as a whole. Ahh, success :aah:

This forum is dangerous :roftl:

Welcome to the jungle:mf_rosetinted:

I need an opinion.. My glasses(the ones on my avvie pic, that I use for seeing, for doing EVERYTHING) are broken. They're being mantained by tape so I definitely need new ones soon... I've always had this idea for my next prescription glasses, that I wanted a different kind, less common ones... And I wanted something alike my Wayfarer Rayban sunglasses.

So I found this Rayban model, that is suitable for prescription lenses...And not sunglasses lenses.

RX5121-2378-TOP-RED-ON-BLACK-DEMO-LENS-644.jpg

I wanted to know if you think that'd suit me:aah:

They probably won't have this model over here at the official RB store, so I'll have to order them, without trying them on and buy them...

So yeah I want.. Opinions maybe?:teehee:

This is so stupid and random:naughty:

I need an opinion.. My glasses(the ones on my avvie pic, that I use for seeing, for doing EVERYTHING) are broken. They're being mantained by tape so I definitely need new ones soon... I've always had this idea for my next prescription glasses, that I wanted a different kind, less common ones... And I wanted something alike my Wayfarer Rayban sunglasses.

So I found this Rayban model, that is suitable for prescription lenses...And not sunglasses lenses.

They probably won't have this model over here at the official RB store, so I'll have to order them, without trying them on and buy them...

I'd say definitely. They're nice:thumb_yello:

Woot:biggrin2: Thanks for your opinion!

They are.. I'm just a bit doubtful if they'll look good or not:aah: I do love them though:wub2:

And I have to choose if I prefer red or black.

Woot:biggrin2: Thanks for your opinion!

They are.. I'm just a bit doubtful if they'll look good or not:aah: I do love them though:wub2:

And I have to choose if I prefer red or black.

I think they'd look nice on you. They seem similar to your white-framed (?) sunglasses that I've seen you wearing in the picture thread.

I'd say get black, but only because I want to be the only one with red glasses :lol3:

Welcome to the jungel :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ive started to like Mika more (music and the way he looks) more than one ive done that with for 12 years time...:shocked: Why its dangerous :naughty:

And i agree:thumb_yello:

I think they'd look nice on you. They seem similar to your white-framed (?) sunglasses that I've seen you wearing in the picture thread.

I'd say get black, but only because I want to be the only one with red glasses :lol3:

Yeah yeah they're pretty alike:biggrin2: And thanks!

Hahaha:roftl: I know, as soon as I saw the red ones I thought of you:roftl:I'll try to decide wisely then and I apologize if in the end I decided your colours:blush-anim-cl:

But I really love your red ones too:biggrin2:

Yeah yeah they're pretty alike:biggrin2: And thanks!

Hahaha:roftl: I know, as soon as I saw the red ones I thought of you:roftl:I'll try to decide wisely then and I apologize if in the end I decided your colours:blush-anim-cl:

But I really love your red ones too:biggrin2:

:lol3: It's okay if you want the red ones. It's not like you go to my school :naughty:

Welcome to the jungel :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ive started to like Mika more (music and the way he looks) more than one ive done that with for 12 years time...:shocked: Why its dangerous :naughty:

And i agree:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah:punk:

:roftl: I know how that is:naughty: I've never been such a big fan of anyone and liked so many things about them.. It gets ridiculous!

That's great then:biggrin2: I am a bit afraid I won't be "bold" enough to wear them but now that I have the chance, if I do get them, I will:teehee:

:lol3: It's okay if you want the red ones. It's not like you go to my school :naughty:

Yeah:roftl:

Oh if I did, I wouldn't buy them... I really hate it when people turn up with something that I have or want... It's silly, but it's true:naughty:

That's great then:biggrin2: I am a bit afraid I won't be "bold" enough to wear them but now that I have the chance, if I do get them, I will:teehee:

Psh, you better wear them. You'll have the coolest glasses in school :wink2:

Yeah:roftl:

Oh if I did, I wouldn't buy them... I really hate it when people turn up with something that I have or want... It's silly, but it's true:naughty:

I'm like that too, which is why I never buy the same things Mika has. I bet he wouldn't like that. :naughty:

Psh, you better wear them. You'll have the coolest glasses in school :wink2:

Haha I will:bleh::biggrin2:

I'm like that too, which is why I never buy the same things Mika has. I bet he wouldn't like that. :naughty:

Yeah:roftl: I only have the hearts bracelet, and I'm trying to put a limit to myself:teehee: I really don't know why I want some of his clothes, but sometimes I do and shouldn't :roftl: