Say something random

Mirano

Thankss =D but I think...oh no...I think it could be swine flu :eek::tears: I really hope it isn't

Too much tea? how much is too much? :lol3:

and ooo hence your unsername :naughty: that's really nice (: I'll just call you angel then :teehee: and yess my name is Alice =)

Gosh hope its not swine flu too. Maybe you should contact your doc. tomorrow?

Too much tea for me is drinkin 3 cans in 2 hours... i use to drink a lot but not as fast as today :blink:

My friends calls me Angel too (most) and i'll just call you Alice then. :naughty:

Know its not sweet to ask about a girls/ladys age... but how old are you?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, after reading the symptoms online, I think I do have it...

headache,

tiredness,

chills,

aching muscles,

limb or joint pain,

diarrhoea or stomach upset,

sore throat,

runny nose,

sneezing, and

loss of appetite.

I have a headache, aching muscles, I sneeze all the time, pain in my legs, stomach upset, tiredness, loss of appetite and this morning I had a sore throat. :sad:

Oh :teehee: Angel is a great name. I think I'll consider that for my first born child :wub2:

and Yeah, Alice or Ali and Al =) but I have people who make up wierd names for me like Alicimo :lol3:

I am 14 years old :teehee: and you?

wow :shocked: why are you not in bed then if its that bad? Cant imagine how awful it must be to feel all that!

The last thing i had was a stupid normal flu a few weeks ago. Hate being sick... liked it back when i had school to deal with :roftl:

Im 25. 26 in Sep. So im old :roftl:

14? i remember when i was that... i moved away from home and had a few probs. to deal with. But i loved the teens and i miss em. Enjoy it as good and much as you can :thumb_yello:

My friend, when she saw this, told me the same

Actually I don't know where is this one from, but I can bet it's new

yea u know what? when i first saw this, i immediately thought of that new pic in the "mika is back" thread!! the hair!!! i freaking luv it:wub2:

You know what, after reading the symptoms online, I think I do have it...

headache,

tiredness,

chills,

aching muscles,

limb or joint pain,

diarrhoea or stomach upset,

sore throat,

runny nose,

sneezing, and

loss of appetite.

I have a headache, aching muscles, I sneeze all the time, pain in my legs, stomach upset, tiredness, loss of appetite and this morning I had a sore throat. :sad:

Oh :teehee: Angel is a great name. I think I'll consider that for my first born child :wub2:

and Yeah, Alice or Ali and Al =) but I have people who make up wierd names for me like Alicimo :lol3:

I am 14 years old :teehee: and you?

sori for interrupting agn,but wow u reli needa take care frd:huglove:

n u are so young:naughty:

yea u know what? when i first saw this, i immediately thought of that new pic in the "mika is back" thread!! the hair!!! i freaking luv it:wub2:

Isnt it late there???

wow :shocked: why are you not in bed then if its that bad? Cant imagine how awful it must be to feel all that!

The last thing i had was a stupid normal flu a few weeks ago. Hate being sick... liked it back when i had school to deal with :roftl:

Im 25. 26 in Sep. So im old :roftl:

14? i remember when i was that... i moved away from home and had a few probs. to deal with. But i loved the teens and i miss em. Enjoy it as good and much as you can :thumb_yello:

Cause I wanna stay on hereeeeee with You and Mika *puppy dog eyed smilie that we either don't have on MFC, or I can't be arsed to find*

I've never had the normal flu before, so this is kinda new to me :naughty: I have do have colds though.

oh 25 :teehee: Same as Mika then ;)

and Yep, I'm trying to make the most of it :naughty: it's a bit dodgy at the moment as we're moving house....it's causeing a few complications. I don't get any money, hardly spend any time with my parents, left alone all the time etc. etc. :naughty: Oh well. When we've moved, things will be so much better for us.

Thank you :huglove:

I know. I must tell people and ask my parents not to let me go to school tomorrow :naughty: Don't want other people getting it.

Cause I wanna stay on hereeeeee with You and Mika *puppy dog eyed smilie that we either don't have on MFC, or I can't be arsed to find*

I've never had the normal flu before, so this is kinda new to me :naughty: I have do have colds though.

oh 25 :teehee: Same as Mika then ;)

and Yep, I'm trying to make the most of it :naughty: it's a bit dodgy at the moment as we're moving house....it's causeing a few complications. I don't get any money, hardly spend any time with my parents, left alone all the time etc. etc. :naughty: Oh well. When we've moved, things will be so much better for us.

:huglove:

Lucky you havent had one but who knows... might have one now? Hope not.... but i would get it checked if i was you..:thumb_yello: Hope the best...

Yeah... 25 and damn Hot. He doesnt look like one who'll soon turn 26 :blink:

Move from one city to another or just a few streets away?

:huglove:

Lucky you havent had one but who knows... might have one now? Hope not.... but i would get it checked if i was you..:thumb_yello: Hope the best...

Yeah... 25 and damn Hot. He doesnt look like one who'll soon turn 26 :blink:

Move from one city to another or just a few streets away?

I don't know what I'd rather have...normal flu, or Swine flu :naughty: I'll really have to tell my parents and make sure they get me checked out

I know! He looks like he's just going 20 or something :teehee:

We're moving just across town ;) But it'll be better cause it's a bigger house. It was my grandparents', but they both died in the September of 2007 (My nan going 25 days after my grandad :sad: and then my uncle just after that...but let's not go into that now) and my dad wanted to keep the business going (they rented the house out next door...so they owned two..well actually three houses) and now we've bought both of those houses so we can carry it all on :naughty: it'll be great for my parents 'cause they'll get more money and can retire earlier. (my mother is 38 and she's retiring this year)

:naughty:

I don't know what I'd rather have...normal flu, or Swine flu :naughty: I'll really have to tell my parents and make sure they get me checked out

I know! He looks like he's just going 20 or something :teehee:

We're moving just across town ;) But it'll be better cause it's a bigger house. It was my grandparents', but they both died in the September of 2007 (My nan going 25 days after my grandad :sad: and then my uncle just after that...but let's not go into that now) and my dad wanted to keep the business going (they rented the house out next door...so they owned two..well actually three houses) and now we've bought both of those houses so we can carry it all on :naughty: it'll be great for my parents 'cause they'll get more money and can retire earlier. (my mother is 38 and she's retiring this year)

:naughty:

Move across town cant be that bad? I remember when i moved away from home even though that was only across the street.... then to Nottingham and to where i live now. Was hell... and now im moveing again soon (London) :roftl:

38 and retire? WOW!!! :shocked: Thats early...

Move across town cant be that bad? I remember when i moved away from home even though that was only across the street.... then to Nottingham and to where i live now. Was hell... and now im moveing again soon (London) :roftl:

38 and retire? WOW!!! :shocked: Thats early...

No, no it won't be bad :biggrin2: it'll be good :)

oh wow! moving to London! Yay! :yay: I really want to move down there when I am older. My aunt lives in Buckinghamshire in this really big house and we visit her sometimes. It's so nicee London :wub2:

I know! But she doesn't need to work :naughty: there's no point. This business will bring in more money than my parents jobs do put together

No, no it won't be bad :biggrin2: it'll be good :)

oh wow! moving to London! Yay! :yay: I really want to move down there when I am older. My aunt lives in Buckinghamshire in this really big house and we visit her sometimes. It's so nicee London :wub2:

I know! But she doesn't need to work :naughty: there's no point. This business will bring in more money than my parents jobs do put together

I love London and i just wanna get away from Denmark and wont be the first time for me in London. Been there 5-6 times :)

What the hell will she do then? Ive done NOTHING for 3 years time and GOD its boring sometimes. No school and no work (outside my home)...

Think i'll run for 2-3 hours time. I need some rest... wanna be a lil more "awake" when its Top Gear time on BBC2 later :biggrin2:

Cya later i hope and take care :thumb_yello:

:bye::huglove:

Isnt it late there???

it's 8:10p.m. now, we are at GMT+8 time zone:wink2:

n u???

I don't know what I'd rather have...normal flu, or Swine flu I'll really have to tell my parents and make sure they get me checked out

I know! He looks like he's just going 20 or something

We're moving just across town But it'll be better cause it's a bigger house. It was my grandparents', but they both died in the September of 2007 (My nan going 25 days after my grandad and then my uncle just after that...but let's not go into that now) and my dad wanted to keep the business going (they rented the house out next door...so they owned two..well actually three houses) and now we've bought both of those houses so we can carry it all on it'll be great for my parents 'cause they'll get more money and can retire earlier. (my mother is 38 and she's retiring this year)

wow wealthy girl:naughty:

n i juz hv to say that, in my sense, mika doesn't look like 25-yr-old, but OLDER than that. maybe it's cuz of an Asian/HK point of view.... all my frds say so.:teehee:

but of coz, regardless of the age, our boy's always a cuttie:mf_rosetinted:

I love London and i just wanna get away from Denmark and wont be the first time for me in London. Been there 5-6 times :)

What the hell will she do then? Ive done NOTHING for 3 years time and GOD its boring sometimes. No school and no work (outside my home)...

Think i'll run for 2-3 hours time. I need some rest... wanna be a lil more "awake" when its Top Gear time on BBC2 later :biggrin2:

Cya later i hope and take care :thumb_yello:

:bye::huglove:

Oh lucky!

Well, my mother is pregnant at the moment, and the baby will be born in December, so she will have something to keep her busy :naughty:

Oh, OK! I'll speak to later then. Have a night time running and watching top gear :naughty:

G'bye, Angel :bye: and thank you :huglove:

it's 8:10p.m. now, we are at GMT+8 time zone:wink2:

n u???

wow wealthy girl:naughty:

n i juz hv to say that, in my sense, mika doesn't look like 25-yr-old, but OLDER than that. maybe it's cuz of an Asian/HK point of view.... all my frds say so.:teehee:

but of coz, regardless of the age, our boy's always a cuttie:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not really really wealthy :naughty: I don't want to be, to be honest.

and really? Oh, maybe it is just the Asian/HK point of view :teehee: My mom says he looks younger that 25 in most pictures :biggrin2:

Can't believe it.

I have never ever in my whole life so far been deprived of my right to express my opinions.

:shocked:

Guess there's always a first time.

For god's sake, suggestions are always welcome in this forum :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, OK. I'm always here if you need to talk to anyone ;)

Thank you! :wink2: Will take it into account.

For god's sake, suggestions are always welcome in this forum :mf_rosetinted:

You see :mf_rosetinted: