Say something random

Mirano

Oww no :huglove: That's a bit unfortunate. Mine starts next Monday :teehee: I'm not looking forward to it, either. They're changing the tutoring system, and I've looked at who I will be with, and I don't know ANYONE. I'm going to be so alone again :sad:

Me too :C I used to have much friends last year, but they didn't pass the year. So they had to be removed from school. All my friends, what a rascals they are. And leaving me alone :sneaky2:. And in the end they are dumb too, because they were all to lazy to go to school, they fancied playing truant more. :sneaky2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too :C I used to have much friends last year, but they didn't pass the year. So they had to be removed from school. All my friends, what a rascals they are. And leaving me alone :sneaky2:. And in the end they are dumb too, because they were all to lazy to go to school, they fancied playing truant more. :sneaky2:

Owww no :huglove: Have you made some new friends?

Owww no :huglove: Have you made some new friends?

I have a few, like three, they managed to pass the year. They're nice, but it's still bad, 'cause I liked them... But yeah.. that's pretty much how life goes. You meet people, befriend them and eventually leave...:blink: It's a good thing not everynody leaves in the end, but lots of them do...

I have a few, like three, they managed to pass the year. They're nice, but it's still bad, 'cause I liked them... But yeah.. that's pretty much how life goes. You meet people, befriend them and eventually leave...:blink: It's a good thing not everynody leaves in the end, but lots of them do...

I know :sad: it's terrible, isn't it? I'm gad you do have those three friends then

Ow hun, why?:tears::huglove:

Because...this summer was so perfect,and going back to school means it's over...I'll be back to my old habits and worries...and I don't want to.This summer's changed me a lot and I don't know how this new person of me will be able to put up with such lame things like school.Nothing else scares me.

Because...this summer was so perfect,and going back to school means it's over...I'll be back to my old habits and worries...and I don't want to.This summer's changed me a lot and I don't know how this new person of me will be able to put up with such lame things like school.Nothing else scares me.

Ow:sad::huglove:

I get you... And I hope it won't be too hard for the new you to go back. I found it really hard last year to come back after a great summer to the same crap... It's hard at first, but unfortunately you get used to it:huh:

Don't ever change back though, if you changed a lot in this great summer, it means it was a good change and if you go back just because you're finding yourself in the same old boring situation, it'll be a mistake...:huglove:

Doesn't everyone?

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

It's not unusual to have fun with anyone

but when I see you hanging about with anyone

It's not unusual to see me cry,

oh I wanna' die "

Good times..

i do i do do i do!!!!!!!!!!! :boing::woot_jump::boing:

i have that feeling to :blink::naughty: my boyfriends not happy :mf_rosetinted: i think he will look sexy with make-up on :mf_lustslow::teehee: like only abit of eyeliner :biggrin2:

so I'm not the only one! :biggrin2::naughty:

I told it to my ex boyfriend once and he just said something like ":shocked:...what's wrong with you? :boxed:" :roftl:

I want to dance like Carlton Banks.

Doesn't everyone?

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

It's not unusual to have fun with anyone

but when I see you hanging about with anyone

It's not unusual to see me cry,

oh I wanna' die "

Good times..

ahah! I love him :aah:

EX-ACTLY! I love his facial expressions when he dances. And I love Youtubing old videos of him.
I think I've posted that before.. :aah:

Oh. My. God. i didn't realise this was him!!!!

argh! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

wow! i didn't put 2 and 2 together!