Say something random

Mirano

Ow:sad::huglove:

I get you... And I hope it won't be too hard for the new you to go back. I found it really hard last year to come back after a great summer to the same crap... It's hard at first, but unfortunately you get used to it:huh:

Don't ever change back though, if you changed a lot in this great summer, it means it was a good change and if you go back just because you're finding yourself in the same old boring situation, it'll be a mistake...:huglove:

Yeah,well...my first day passed and it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be :) I'll try to study more regularly so I could go back to my old habits(like going out,being with bf and stuff).I'll try to put up my new side with my old one.And I know I can do it :)

Thanx for pieces of advice anywayz :huglove:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,well...my first day passed and it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be :) I'll try to study more regularly so I could go back to my old habits(like going out,being with bf and stuff).I'll try to put up my new side with my old one.And I know I can do it :)

Thanx for pieces of advice anywayz :huglove:

I'm glad!:biggrin2:

Yeah, that's great!:huglove: I know you can do it too:wink2:

You're welcome, even though they're not much help:aah:

the day after tomorrow.

Dude. I just found out that a kid I went to high school with just murdered another kid I went to high school with. Holy crap. I wasn't friends with any of them, but they always thought they were SO bad@ss. We'll see how bad they are when they rot in jail for the rest of their life.

Seriously.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/POLICE-Texts-May-Have-Led-to-Murder/619nor6H4EOETbhMSqZYBg.cspx

Can you even imagine?

Dude. I just found out that a kid I went to high school with just murdered another kid I went to high school with. Holy crap. I wasn't friends with any of them, but they always thought they were SO bad@ss. We'll see how bad they are when they rot in jail for the rest of their life.

Seriously.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/POLICE-Texts-May-Have-Led-to-Murder/619nor6H4EOETbhMSqZYBg.cspx

Can you even imagine?

That's scary, :shocked:

A few years before I went to my highschool, there were bomb threats and I remember being freaked out of my mind :roftl:

That's scary, :shocked:

A few years before I went to my highschool, there were bomb threats and I remember being freaked out of my mind :roftl:

Yeah, I'm so glad to be out of there. We used to have bomb threats all the time... it's so weird because it's not like I live in some crazy ghetto inner city or something! We just had some really messed up kids there... I'm so glad to have graduated!

Yeah, I'm so glad to be out of there. We used to have bomb threats all the time... it's so weird because it's not like I live in some crazy ghetto inner city or something! We just had some really messed up kids there... I'm so glad to have graduated!

:roftl: Yeah, I don't live in the ghetto inncer city area either, I live outside toronto! *Canadians everywhere laugh at joke*

This is going to be my second year at high school, so I still have ages left to fear for my life.