Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be the only person who doesn't like Rocky Horror Picture Show :teehee:

Seriously, I like just about every musical except that...and Hairspray.

I like Tim Curry in it though.

I don't REALLY like the movie per say . . . I only watch the first part . . . LOVES it all the way through the Time Warp . . . Fave part is when he is coming down the elevator - right before Sweet Transvestite (sp) :das:

. . . How could you NOT like Tim in it :licks_lips:

Oh no, my Tim Curry obsession is starting again.

I could watch that video all day. :teehee:

But he's 63 years old....:blush-anim-cl:

In a WEIRD way . . . that is kinda HOT . . I mean LOOK at Brian May, and just to think Freddie would have been turning that age in a couple months! :das:

In a WEIRD way . . . that is kinda HOT . . I mean LOOK at Brian May, and just to think Freddie would have been turning that age in a couple months! :das:

Yeah, when you put it that way. :teehee:

But, he's 6 yrs older than my dad and 13 yrs older than my mom. :naughty:

And of course, 46 yrs older than me. :blush-anim-cl: (I'm watching him on TV from when he was about that age, right now.)

That's why I want to go back in time for a little while...well that's one of the reasons. :biggrin2:

Yeah, when you put it that way. :teehee:

But, he's 6 yrs older than my dad and 13 yrs older than my mom. :naughty:

And of course, 46 yrs older than me. :blush-anim-cl: (I'm watching him on TV from when he was about that age, right now.)

That's why I want to go back in time for a little while...well that's one of the reasons. :biggrin2:

OKAY when you put it T H A T way . . . NOT so much! :roftl: He is only 31 years older then me - and for some StRaNgE reason I find that SO hotttt, WHAT is wrong with me? . . . maybe it is because I am listening to Rufus right now - so a bum on the street would look hot . . Rufus is THAT good! :naughty:

OKAY when you put it T H A T way . . . NOT so much! :roftl: He is only 31 years older then me - and for some StRaNgE reason I find that SO hotttt, WHAT is wrong with me? . . . maybe it is because I am listening to Rufus right now - so a bum on the street would look hot . . Rufus is THAT good! :naughty:

Maybe. :teehee:

But no matter how old Tim Curry gets, he will always be hot. His voice, his intelligence, and his demeanor will always be sexy, and I think he looks good for his age. :wub2:

Maybe. :teehee:

But no matter how old Tim Curry gets, he will always be hot. His voice, his intelligence, and his demeanor will always be sexy, and I think he looks good for his age. :wub2:

I TOTALLY agree!!! He is hottness .. . . . . luurvvvee him

. . . Gawd Rufus has got me all high again! I need to lay off him . . but, aaahhh what is a life without Rufus? :swoon:

I TOTALLY agree!!! He is hottness .. . . . . luurvvvee him

. . . Gawd Rufus has got me all high again! I need to lay off him . . but, aaahhh what is a life without Rufus? :swoon:

I have never listened to Rufus, but my friend keeps telling me to.:teehee:

You know, there are young girls on youtube who are always leaving dirty comments on Tim Curry videos. They usually start with "I'm 14, but..."

Some of them are kind of shocking. :blink:

I have never listened to Rufus, but my friend keeps telling me to.:teehee:

You know, there are young girls on youtube who are always leaving dirty comments on Tim Curry videos. They usually start with "I'm 14, but..."

Some of them are kind of shocking. :blink:

YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO RUFUS? *dies* O M G . . .. well, don't listen to him unless you are prepared to fall head over heals madly deeply doo in love with him! :naughty:

. . . SEE, just goes to show when you are hot you are hot . . . THAT is SO funny to me . . . I am only 14 BUT . . I would **** to ***** your ***** *** and ****** how does that sound? :lmao:

- makes me want to leave him a dirty comment! :teehee:

YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO RUFUS? *dies* O M G . . .. well, don't listen to him unless you are prepared to fall head over heals madly deeply doo in love with him! :naughty:

. . . SEE, just goes to show when you are hot you are hot . . . THAT is SO funny to me . . . I am only 14 BUT . . I would **** to ***** your ***** *** and ****** how does that sound? :lmao:

- makes me want to leave him a dirty comment! :teehee:

That's pretty much what my friend warned me about him. :teehee:

Yep, that sounds about right. :naughty: One girl said that she wished her dad would sell her to Tim Curry, and one said that she would put him in a wheelchair after one night of :chkn: But of course, they go into more detail...

And those are just the tame ones.:blink:

That's pretty much what my friend warned me about him. :teehee:

Yep, that sounds about right. :naughty: One girl said that she wished her dad would sell her to Tim Curry, and one said that she would put him in a wheelchair after one night of :chkn:

And those are just the tame ones.:blink:

So why have you not taken your friends advice? Scared of falling in love with a fairy? :teehee:

O M G . . . *death threats* :roftl: hhhmmmm Tim Curry + :chkn: =

:das::licks_lips::drool:

So why have you not taken your friends advice? Scared of falling in love with a fairy? :teehee:

O M G . . . *death threats* :roftl: hhhmmmm Tim Curry + :chkn: =

:das::licks_lips::drool:

More like scared to have another obsession on my hands or to hear "I told you so!" from my friend. :naughty:

Oh no, what have I started? The :chkn: smiley is dangerous. :teehee:

More like scared to have another obsession on my hands or to hear "I told you so!" from my friend. :naughty:

Oh no, what have I started? The :chkn: smiley is dangerous. :teehee:

Oh - I heard that "I TOLD you Holly" . . . and LET ME tell you, THAT was the most welcomed . . . told ya so EVER!!!! Didn't even care cause I was high up in the clouds flying on Rufus juice. OM. . . <Rufus juice> :das:

The :chkn: smiley IS dangerous . . . MUST be used with extreme caution and preferrably (at least for me) not used WHILE listening to Rufus! :fisch:

Oh - I heard that "I TOLD you Holly" . . . and LET ME tell you, THAT was the most welcomed . . . told ya so EVER!!!! Didn't even care cause I was high up in the clouds flying on Rufus juice. OM. . . <Rufus juice> :das:

The :chkn: smiley IS dangerous . . . MUST be used with extreme caution and preferrably (at least for me) not used WHILE listening to Rufus! :fisch:

Gosh, as my granny would say, "You're a feisty one, missy!"

:naughty:

Maybe I will listen to Rufus...right when I get bored with Mika and Tim Curry. :teehee:

Gosh, as my granny would say, "You're a feisty one, missy!"

:naughty:

Maybe I will listen to Rufus...right when I get bored with Mika and Tim Curry. :teehee:

Rufus makes me :insane: . . . . yet still I BLAME it ALL on MIKA! :naughty:

. . . there is ALWAYS room for one more. :das: But, then Rufus would become your entire sky and Mika . . . well, Uranus . . . :lmao: