Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you will hear his voice say "I am Uranus!"

:roftl:

OH GAWD!!!! How can I EVER look the man in the face again . . . <without busting out laughing> :lmao: IMAGINE if he asked me WHAT was SO funny!!!!

I would have no CHOICE but to tell him he is my Uranus . . .

I can't say ask correctly. It always comes out as ass. I end up saying "don't ass me" or "I assed you to do that yesterday". :naughty:

My grandma says that too. :teehee:

OH GAWD!!!! How can I EVER look the man in the face again . . . <without busting out laughing> :lmao: IMAGINE if he asked me WHAT was SO funny!!!!

I would have no CHOICE but to tell him he is my Uranus . . .

Are you doing the poetry section of the yearbook. If so, you should write a poem about Mika being Uranus. :naughty:

My grandma says that too. :teehee:

Are you doing the poetry section of the yearbook. If so, you should write a poem about Mika being Uranus. :naughty:

Is your grandma from the South by any chance? :roftl:

I AM . . . and OMGawd . .. you are SUCH a bad influence on me! The ideas you put into my head!!!!! :teehee:

Is your grandma from the South by any chance? :roftl:

I AM . . . and OMGawd . .. you are SUCH a bad influence on me! The ideas you put into my head!!!!! :teehee:

She's from Kentucky...not sure if that's considered more South or Midwest. I feel stupid saying that, but it's really close to where I live, which is the midwest.:dunno::blush-anim-cl:

Me, a bad influence? Never! :angel_not:

She's from Kentucky...not sure if that's considered more South or Midwest. I feel stupid saying that, but it's really close to where I live, which is the midwest.:dunno::blush-anim-cl:

Me, a bad influence? Never! :angel_not:

Kentucky is defo the Dirty South . . . f i g u r e s . . . :naughty:

r i g h t . . . . NOW go listen to Rufus . . . do yourself a favor - but, *warning* he is an aquired taste . . . not the kind you like in first listen . . . he is like a fine wine (the finest) :das: In other words he has to grow on you like a fungus - unlike Mika who you ADORE first listen! :tongue2:

Kentucky is defo the Dirty South . . . f i g u r e s . . . :naughty:

r i g h t . . . . NOW go listen to Rufus . . . do yourself a favor - but, *warning* he is an aquired taste . . . not the kind you like in first listen . . . he is like a fine wine (the finest) :das: In other words he has to grow on you like a fungus - unlike Mika who you ADORE first listen! :tongue2:

Oh, okay.

a fungus? :blink:

Oh, okay.

a fungus? :blink:

YEP that is the BEST way to describe him!!! :roftl:

It took me a pretty long time to get into Rufus's music. There's still a good bit of his earlier stuff I don't like too much.

It did not take me l o n g - it JUST wasn't instantaneous for me like it WAS the very first time that I heard Grace Kelly! One time and I was HOOKED - the when I SAW MIKA . .. I about DIED! :naughty:

OMG Carrie . . . I am listening to an old album right now . . Want One . . .

Have you ever heard - 'Go or go ahead' ????

YEP that is the BEST way to describe him!!! :roftl:

It did not take me l o n g - it JUST wasn't instantaneous for me like it WAS the very first time that I heard Grace Kelly! One time and I was HOOKED - the when I SAW MIKA . .. I about DIED! :naughty:

OMG Carrie . . . I am listening to an old album right now . . Want One . . .

Have you ever heard - 'Go or go ahead' ????

No. I actually have that cd, I've just never listened to it :blush-anim-cl: Which could explain why I haven't gotten into his earlier music :naughty:

No. I actually have that cd, I've just never listened to it :blush-anim-cl: Which could explain why I haven't gotten into his earlier music :naughty:

OMG OMG OMG :stretcher:

You have NO idea WHAT you are missing . . . and it is RIGHT there in your hands . . . OMG! LISTEN to it!!!!! Listen to Go or go ahead . . . and listen to it LOUD (for the full effect) :freak: OMG, it is SO p o w e r f u l . . . :swoon:

OMG OMG OMG :stretcher:

You have NO idea WHAT you are missing . . . and it is RIGHT there in your hands . . . OMG! LISTEN to it!!!!! Listen to Go or go ahead . . . and listen to it LOUD (for the full effect) :freak: OMG, it is SO p o w e r f u l . . . :swoon:

I second this! :mf_lustslow:

Then 14th Street and Dinner at Eight... while you're on Want One at least!

I second this! :mf_lustslow:

Then 14th Street and Dinner at Eight... while you're on Want One at least!

YES!!! Want One is my FAVE album followed closely by Poses!!!!!!!!

My all time FAVE Ru song is . . .'I don't know what it is' . . . :rolls_eyes: