Say something random

Mirano

And why aren't you in bed missy?

I'm not tired :aah: I think I should be tired though, I mean, it's like midnight :roftl:

*deep breath in and deep breath out* I found my Social Insurance card. *heart thuds*

Oh, that's good! :biggrin2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not tired :aah: I think I should be tired though, I mean, it's like midnight :roftl:

Oh, that's good! :biggrin2:

Ah, makes sense. That happens to me as well --- and sometimes I don't feel tired until maybe 1 or 2 am and it comes back to bite me in the arse when I wake up. :naughty:

I know! You lose that and you...lose your life. :mf_rosetinted: Well, not quite but I was getting really worried.

Ah, makes sense. That happens to me as well --- and sometimes I don't feel tired until maybe 1 or 2 am and it comes back to bite me in the arse when I wake up. :naughty:

I know! You lose that and you...lose your life. :mf_rosetinted: Well, not quite but I was getting really worried.

Haha I know, same with me :naughty: then I always wonder why I'm so tired in the morning..but I'm like "oh yeah I stayed up till 2am :mf_rosetinted:"

And I know I shouldn't stay up that late...but I can't sleep...I'm like those animals that sleep during the day and are awake at night :lmfao:

Well I'm glad you found it :bleh:

Haha I know, same with me :naughty: then I always wonder why I'm so tired in the morning..but I'm like "oh yeah I stayed up till 2am :mf_rosetinted:"

And I know I shouldn't stay up that late...but I can't sleep...I'm like those animals that sleep during the day and are awake at night

Well I'm glad you found it :bleh:

I know! It sucks. :(

YES! You want to sleep but you can't. :naughty:

I was just going to say you're like my cat. But he sleeps all day...and night. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks! :original:

I know! It sucks. : (

YES! You want to sleep but you can't. :naughty:

I was just going to say you're like my cat. But he sleeps all day...and night. :mf_rosetinte d:

Thanks! : original:

Yes! I hate that feeling of wanting to sleep, but not able to :boxed:

Your cat is never awake? :shocked::roftl:

Well...I think I should at least try to sleep...have to get up at 6:30 am :blink:

Goodnight! Bye Louise! :bye:

Yes! I hate that feeling of wanting to sleep, but not able to :boxed:

Your cat is never awake? :shocked:

Well...I think I should at least try to sleep...have to get up at 6:30 am :blink:

Goodnight! Bye Louise! :bye:

Me too. :(

Well, almost never. He's a lazy arse. :teehee:

Good idea. Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams Natalie! :bye:

Sometimes I feel like that too. Everything is so close together and vacations are way cheaper. :teehee:

But I love where I live. :wub2:

Yeah and Like in Italy it looks so pretty...and ahh I want to go so badly:teehee:

thats good :wub2: my town is like > :boxed:

rather live in NYC or like Boston or something :teehee:

Yeah and Like in Italy it looks so pretty...and ahh I want to go so badly:teehee:

thats good :wub2: my town is like > :boxed:

rather live in NYC or like Boston or something :teehee:

Italy does look gorgeous, I agree. I'd love to visit one day. But my number one place that I want to visit is France. :bleh:

Aww. It's probably not as bad as you think it is (or maybe it is, I've never been). Maybe when you're older you can move to wherever you want. :naughty:

Italy does look gorgeous, I agree. I'd love to visit one day. But my number one place that I want to visit is France. :bleh:

Aww. It's probably not as bad as you think it is (or maybe it is, I've never been). Maybe when you're older you can move to wherever you want. :naughty:

Yeah France looks awesome too :wub2:

especially Paris, thats where I want to go :wub2:

hmm I don't know, its pretty bad, but I mean its ok... I just don't like small towns that much ... I love cities more :teehee:

haha:naughty:

Yeah France looks awesome too :wub2:

especially Paris, thats where I want to go :wub2:

hmm I don't know, its pretty bad, but I mean its ok... I just don't like small towns that much ... I love cities more :teehee:

haha:naughty:

I agree. The Eiffel Tower at night time...:mf_lustslow:

Aww...okay. But, yeah, I love walking around downtown. Taking the subway there and stuff. :bleh:

I agree. The Eiffel Tower at night time...:mf_l ustslow:

Aww...okay. But, yeah, I love walking around downtown. Taking the subway there and stuff. :bl eh:

ooh I know...everything about it is like...:mf_lustslow::wub2::swoon::boing::teehee:

thats cool :bleh: