Say something random

Mirano

Wait.....what? :aah:

:teehee: A road trip as in... going to see a freeway... (?) A trip to look at a road. That's what we mean :pinkbow:

Hahah, oh darn, our secret got out. Even though it wasn't a secret...

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A ROAD TRIP ON THE ROAD! To somewhere! Once we can... drive :lmfao:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee: A road trip as in... going to see a freeway... (?) A trip to look at a road. That's what we mean :pinkbow:

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A ROAD TRIP ON THE ROAD! To somewhere! Once we can... drive :lmfao:

:lol3:

Well I'll probably start working on it this summer. I'm already signed up, but I've been lazy :teehee:

:lol3:

Well I'll probably start working on it this summer. I'm already signed up, but I've been lazy :teehee:

:lol3: Hahah, me too. I have a car! Once we can drive, we can go in my automobile!

... San Francisco sounds AMAZING! :freak: *the perfect smiley right now is the "psycho" one on MSN haha. I think thats what its called"

We can talk on MSN! :wink2:

I knowww! GUH! I never knew it would become this complicated, our friendship seemed effortless in sixth grade, and now its :doh:

And probably we sometimes do the same things to our friends but we don't notice! Hurh.

Thank You Brittany!!

I love you guys! You and Nono!! I have to say, we make a good friend trio

Boys ruined everything. :sneaky2:...In my case. :naughty:

I sure hope I'm not doing that to my other friends! It's a crappy feeling to put someone through. :no:

:teehee: A road trip as in... going to see a freeway... (?) A trip to look at a road. That's what we mean

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A ROAD TRIP ON THE ROAD! To somewhere! Once we can... drive

I know what a roadtrip is! I just loved how you guys were planning it without me. :aah:

Sounds like funnn! :dance_man:

:lol3: Hahah, me too. I have a car! Once we can drive, we can go in my automobile!

... San Francisco sounds AMAZING! :freak: *the perfect smiley right now is the "psycho" one on MSN haha. I think thats what its called"

We can talk on MSN! :wink2:

*goes to MSN* :freak:

I told you to get one. :sneaky2

(didn't I :teehee:)

You did. :teehee:

Brittany, ma'am. Get an MSN! :freak:

See, the thing is...my dad is pretty controlling about the computer. I can't put in the MSN unless he types in his password and whatnot. Blah. Because it's a "new application" :thumbdown:

You did. :teehee:

See, the thing is...my dad is pretty controlling about the computer. I can't put in the MSN unless he types in his password and whatnot. Blah. Because it's a "new application" :thumbdown:

That's sad! :thumbdown:

He won't let you download it even if it's to talk to the two coolest people in the world? :dunno:

:dance_man:

So... have you guys had any cool dreams lately? Sorry haha, I like dreams :teehee:

I feel like having a philosophical conversation where we ponder the meaning of life...

No, unfortunately :(

:( I'm sorry. What is the last one you remember?

I recommend keeping a dream journal. They help remember them and its reallly cool to look back on it. And also I've noticed that it makes you have more dreams!

I don't even remember :boxed:

Not surprising though, with this memory :thumbdown:

I think I will. :)

:dance_man:

So... have you guys had any cool dreams lately? Sorry haha, I like dreams :teehee:

I feel like having a philosophical conversation where we ponder the meaning of life...

haha...well i had a mika dream if that's anything interesting:naughty:

I don't even remember :boxed:

Not surprising though, with this memory :thumbdown:

I think I will. :)

Hahah, oh I understand. My memory sucks so bad. I feel like I don't even have a past... My family recalls a fond family memory, and I never remember em. And the things I remember are dumb little things like looking around, not anything important.

haha...well i had a mika dream if that's anything interesting:naughty:

Of course! Let's hear it :naughty:

Oh, that reminds me! :doh:

I think my last dream was a Mika dream :roftl:

I'll go get you the link...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2293628&postcount=925

Whoot! Thanks haha

Hahah, oh I understand. My memory sucks so bad. I feel like I don't even have a past... My family recalls a fond family memory, and I never remember em. And the things I remember are dumb little things like looking around, not anything important.

Same here! :hair:

It's not fair.

I also only remember obsession-related things :teehee:

I know! Me too. But the Mika gigs are still really fuzzy. There's only a handful of moments I can play back in my head...

Time is scary!

Yeah, for me too, but I think that is sort of normal....hopefully.:shocked:

well..the dream was a couple of nights ago...i guess when i got so excited about going to the NYC gig...anyways....

so after the concert me and foalbaby were just hangin out, and i look over and there is a small room, i go inside and there is a short line and at the end is mika sitting at a table signing things...once i get up there, he smiles and i start talking and i get him to laugh a lot, then he has this 'special binder' that he only gives to his favorite fans :boxed: anyways....then after everyone is kinda gone, he invites me to stay behind and watch everyone pack up....well mika being all special gets to play in a sandbox while everyone does the hard work:roftl: so we have a sandcastle competition (the sand is all colorful) and the whole time foalbaby is like "this is dumb, and stupid!" so she leaves.....so i get to stay the whole night playing and hanging out with him, and i get a lot of hugs...

yea not as exciting as some of my other dreams...but :bleh:

:lol3: Yes... yes, very hopeful-y. I wish we were elephants. We could sit in the audience and remember everything. And we'd get a really good view :naughty:

:lmfao:

I just wish I had a better memory :lol3:

But when it comes to music, I can memorize 6 pages worth of sheet music and remember it for like, ever :dunno: