Say something random

Mirano

:lmfao:

I just wish I had a better memory :lol3:

But when it comes to music, I can memorize 6 pages worth of sheet music and remember it for like, ever :dunno:

sorry to butt into the conversation :blush-anim-cl:

yea clair de lune, i've practiced so much i actually dream the fingerings sometimes...:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to butt into the conversation :blush-anim-cl:

yea clair de lune, i've practiced so much i actually dream the fingerings sometimes...:naughty:

Don't be sorry :bleh:

Tell me about it :lol3:

My other recital's on Saturday and I'm playing "Clair de Lune" again so I have to practice it a lot :rolls_eyes:

well..the dream was a couple of nights ago...i guess when i got so excited about going to the NYC gig...anyways....

so after the concert me and foalbaby were just hangin out, and i look over and there is a small room, i go inside and there is a short line and at the end is mika sitting at a table signing things...once i get up there, he smiles and i start talking and i get him to laugh a lot, then he has this 'special binder' that he only gives to his favorite fans :boxed: anyways....then after everyone is kinda gone, he invites me to stay behind and watch everyone pack up....well mika being all special gets to play in a sandbox while everyone does the hard work:roftl: so we have a sandcastle competition (the sand is all colorful) and the whole time foalbaby is like "this is dumb, and stupid!" so she leaves.....so i get to stay the whole night playing and hanging out with him, and i get a lot of hugs...

yea not as exciting as some of my other dreams...but :bleh:

:lol3: Nice, Nice! Hahah, thats a funny dream. I got some pretty funny visuals with the sandbox :aah:

:lmfao

I just wish I had a better memory :lol3

But when it comes to music, I can memorize 6 pages worth of sheet music and remember it for like, ever dunno:

:lol3:

Wow! And also, its crazy how much people can remember song lyrics... they just never fade. Its fantastic! I think it shows how much music can affect us :naughty:

:lol3:

Wow! And also, its crazy how much people can remember song lyrics... they just never fade. Its fantastic! I think it shows how much music can affect us :naughty:

I know, it's the best :punk:

Don't be sorry :

Tell me about it :lol3:

My other recital's on Saturday and I'm playing "Clair de Lune" again so I have to practice it a lot :

wow! that must be nerve-racking!...i still practice it even though my recital was last week:teehee:

:: Nice, Nice! Hahah, thats a funny dream. I got some pretty funny visuals with the sandbox :aah:

::

lol....the sandbox was more like that moon sand stuff:naughty: and mika's sandcastle...well it was more like a mole mound:roftl:

wow! that must be nerve-racking!...i still practice it even though my recital was last week:teehee:

Nah, it's ok. Yeah, I love the song too much anyways so I would be playing it regardless.

Ooh how did it go??

Nah, it's ok. Yeah, I love the song too much anyways so I would be playing it regardless.

Ooh how did it go??

haha exactly..it's just too damn addicting!

pretty well, considering i've never had a good recital:naughty:...i only messed up once...and on something i've never messed up on before:sneaky2:

how was yours?

haha exactly..it's just too damn addicting!

pretty well, considering i've never had a good recital:naughty:...i only messed up once...and on something i've never messed up on before:sneaky2:

how was yours?

Oh well that's good :clap:

I messed up once or twice, but apparently I was the only one who noticed it. :dunno:

I thought I was going to do much worse, so I was happy that I only messed up a few times.

Oh well that's good :clap:

I messed up once or twice, but apparently I was the only one who noticed it. :dunno:

I thought I was going to do much worse, so I was happy that I only messed up a few times.

thanks!

yea, that's how it usually is...well actually i'm sure my parent's noticed because our piano can be heard all through the house...all those long practicing hours of that song, i'm sure they knew it just as well as i did:naughty:

lol, my piano teacher was even crying :aah: well, that's good, and i'm sure the second time around it'll be even better:thumb_yello:

thanks!

yea, that's how it usually is...well actually i'm sure my parent's noticed because our piano can be heard all through the house...all those long practicing hours of that song, i'm sure they knew it just as well as i did:naughty:

lol, my piano teacher was even crying :aah: well, that's good, and i'm sure the second time around it'll be even better:thumb_yello:

Aww well don't worry about it :huglove:

How cute :wub2::naughty:

My recital was at one of my teacher's student's house, and before it started the girl's mom (whose house it was) told me "I'm so glad you're playing "Clair de Lune." It's my favorite song!" so then I felt a bunch of pressure to do good. I cussed my teacher out for telling the mom :lol3:

This seems to have gone from random to chat:blink:

My piece of randomness is.... gingernut biscuits are addictive:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry:pinkbow:

Yes they are! Ooh, I love those :drool:

Aww well don't worry about it :

How cute :wub2::naughty:

My recital was at one of my teacher's student's house, and before it started the girl's mom (whose house it was) told me "I'm so glad you're playing "Clair de Lune." It's my favorite song!" so then I felt a bunch of pressure to do good. I cussed my teacher out for telling the mom :lol3:

really?! :roftl: that'd be a horrid image...playing clair de lune then cussing out the teacher :aah:

yea..my teacher made me play it for the people in the lesson before me and the lady was like "wow it sounds just like the cd" greeaaat...now that people actually recognize the song:sneaky2:

i was hoping no one would know it.

what are gingernut biscuts?:boxed:

really?! :roftl: that'd be a horrid image...playing clair de lune then cussing out the teacher :aah:

yea..my teacher made me play it for the people in the lesson before me and the lady was like "wow it sounds just like the cd" greeaaat...now that people actually recognize the song:sneaky2:

i was hoping no one would know it.

what are gingernut biscuts?:boxed:

Ooh that sucks. I would've said "no" :teehee:

Well I think they're like ginger snaps, but she could be talking about something completely different :naughty:

Sorry:pinkbow:

Yes they are! Ooh, I love those :drool:

It's no problem, I have no issue with it, I just find it funny that there are so many general chat threads around but whatever thread people happen to be in seems to change into a general chat thread:naughty:

I've just been doing a tiny bit of it in one of the gig threads and shouldn't have been! *slaps hand of naughty girl ie me*

Ooh that sucks. I would've said "no" :teehee:

Well I think they're like ginger snaps, but she could be talking about something completely different :naughty:

Ginger snaps sounds about right, but they're called gingernut biscuits in Australia. I forget about the language differences sometimes:doh:

Ginger snaps sounds about right, but they're called gingernut biscuits in Australia. I forget about the language differences sometimes:doh:

oooo okay! got it:thumb_yello:

so what other randomness shall we engage in...?

It's no problem, I have no issue with it, I just find it funny that there are so many general chat threads around but whatever thread people happen to be in seems to change into a general chat thread:naughty:

I've just been doing a tiny bit of it in one of the gig threads and shouldn't have been! *slaps hand of naughty girl ie me*

I know, it's hard to resist :naughty: