• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rux!

Oh congratulations! You're done know...yay. :yay:

I graduate this month as well. :teehee:

Congrats ruxi!:boing:

Tomorrow's my last day of school... And my last day of school in this country. :naughty: I don't know if I'll miss it that much honestly:teehee: It's such a weird feeling to know that I'll probably never study here again in my life!

thanks guys! :wink2:

congrats to you as well!

aww it's a weird feeling, i know. hopefully i'm leaving next year to study in another country.

Guys, I need help! How do I approach someone, whom I've never talked to before, to start a conversation without being awkward, weird or creepy?

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

hmm....maybe you could complement that person...be like "oh, I like your shirt today" or "Your hair looks nice"

actually...that might sound weird...:aah:

I would just start with "Hi" and see what happens, hopefully a conversation would start :teehee:

today I was playing softball against another town in a game... and I was running to homeplate and the pitcher was in my way...so I pushed her over and she fell.....I felt bad, but those girls were really rude....some people on my team thought it was funny though :roftl:

Guys, I need help! How do I approach someone, whom I've never talked to before, to start a conversation without being awkward, weird or creepy?

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Can't help you there... I really suck at talking to people for the first time. They always get the wrong impression of me:roftl::teehee:

hmm....maybe you could complement that person...be like "oh, I like your shirt today" or "Your hair looks nice"

actually...that might sound weird...:aah:

I would just start with "Hi" and see what happens, hopefully a conversation would start :teehee:

Ha I think the "Hi" thing sounds more reasonable. :naughty:

Can't help you there... I really suck at talking to people for the first time. They always get the wrong impression of me:roftl::teehee:

Aww. Well thanks anyways. :roftl:

Yeah, with a friend. Lame (but less nervewracking). :naughty:

Sad thing is, it's not like I'm telling him I like him. Something different. I was just nervous anyways. :aah:

lol, that's not lame! it's better than never doing it...like i never did:sneaky2:...anyways:naughty:

yea exactly! so what's your plan of action?

lol, that's not lame! it's better than never doing it...like i never did:sneaky2:...anyways:naughty:

yea exactly! so what's your plan of action?

True. My theory is, highschool is almost over (forver :shocked:) and I only live once...:naughty:

Find him alone if we can. Both of us will say something (because one person staying silent would be weird :lol3:). That's all so far. :roftl:

We still have a couple more days to work things out. :naughty:

True. My theory is, highschool is almost over (forver :shocked:) and I only live once...:naughty:

Find him alone if we can. Both of us will say something (because one person staying silent would be weird :lol3:). That's all so far. :roftl:

We still have a couple more days to work things out. :naughty:

yea that's how i saw it too...except i'm still not as brave as you XD

so the plan: stalk him...

:roftl:

you should draw out a map of the school and color code where his classes are and the routes he takes...who he walks with...:mf_rosetinted: