Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start dieting.. But I'll miss the chocolate.

i lost nearly 10 kilos just by measuring my daily calorie intake... and i had chocolate and stuff. i only took care not to exceed 1200 calories per day. :thumb_yello:

I have a doctor's appointment today... I hate the doctors.

Oh well, its all in my mind. I just hope they don't tell me I have diabetes or another disease.

Aww what's wrong? :no::huglove:

We made the appointment a while ago because I had a wart that wouldn't go away haha. But now my wart is gone and I'm going for no reason :shrug: Maybe we'll cancel, I don't know. I hope so!

How was your day!? :fangurl:

Oh, well I hope you're okay!

It was good. I stayed home :pinkbow:

Oh, well I hope you're okay!

It was good. I stayed home :pinkbow:

Haha, thanks. It turns out we're gonna cancel the appointment.

You stayed home?? Nice!! Are you sick? Or did your mom just let you because there was the london gig today :teehee:

When do you get out of school?

Haha, thanks. It turns out we're gonna cancel the appointment.

You stayed home?? Nice!! Are you sick? Or did your mom just let you because there was the london gig today :teehee:

When do you get out of school?

Yay! :pinkbow::naughty:

I stayed home because I worked the Young Hollywood Awards last night and I'm always exhausted by the end of the night, plus I didn't do these drawings I was supposed to for first period. And for Mika :teehee:

The 19th is our last day, but no one goes the last day. My mom better not make me since I missed today :wags_finger:

Yay! :pinkbow::naughty:

I stayed home because I worked the Young Hollywood Awards last night and I'm always exhausted by the end of the night, plus I didn't do these drawings I was supposed to for first period. And for Mika :teehee:

The 19th is our last day, but no one goes the last day. My mom better not make me since I missed today :wags_finger:

Oh how cool! What did you do at the awards?

Who was there? :naughty:

Oh how cool! What did you do at the awards?

Who was there? :naughty:

Well at first I was supposed to do check-in (as usual) but I fail miserably at it everytime, so I met this girl names Sydney and we did some gift bags and then we kind of just stood there :teehee:

Adam Lambert :fangurl:

You can read my tweets to hear all about it, or look at the Adam thread to see my long fangurl report :blush-anim-cl:

Umm who else...Catherine Hardwicke, Kellan Lutz, Ed Westwick, Annalyne Mccord (something like that...)Emile Hirsch, etc.

I can't remember :aah: