Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha no, I'm only 14...so I'm in 8th grade...going into 9th grade :naughty::teehee:

Oh, well you act and speak very maturely :pinkbow:

Most of the young peeps on here are very mature. I love it. :naughty:

It's very refreshing after spending a day in my high school :hair:

Oh, well you act and speak very maturely :pinkbow:

Most of the young peeps on here are very mature. I love it. :naughty:

It's very refreshing after spending a day in my high school :hair:

oh, thanks :teehee:

yeah same here, a lot of the kids in my grade (and the grade below me) act really....annoying...some times.....I mean they push and punch each other and then like knock things over and then some people act stupid to seem cool :boxed: so yeah anyways....I love the mfc :aah::teehee:

oh, thanks :teehee:

yeah same here, a lot of the kids in my grade (and the grade below me) act really....annoying...some times.....I mean they push and punch each other and then like knock things over and then some people act stupid to seem cool :boxed: so yeah anyways....I love the mfc :aah::teehee:

I know what you mean :aah:

It's sad to think that these people will be graduating high school next year :boxed:

I do too :fangurl:

I know what you mean :aah:

It's sad to think that these people will be graduating high school next year :boxed:

I do too :fangurl:

haha oh :aah:

I'm sad thinking that I have 4 years left with some of these kids at my school :naughty:

I think I just need summer vacation:wub2: and concerts :teehee:

haha oh :aah

I'm sad thinking that I have 4 years left with some of these kids at my school :naughty

I think I just need summer vacation:wub2: and concerts :teehee:

I don't blame you :huglove::naughty:

ME TOO. :aah::groovy:

But sadly, I don't think there will be any concerts in the summer for me :emot-sad:

I don't blame you :hug ove: :naugh ty:

ME TOO. :a ah::gro ovy:

But sadly, I don't think there will be any concerts in the summer for me :emot-sa d:

:naughty:

how many more days of school do you have left? :biggrin2:

I think I have like 9 days :boing:

I'm so excited :naughty:

ohh :thumbdown: I'm not sure if I'll get to go to a concert either....but...at least there is still summer :teehee:

Natalie and Nono -- surely there must be some free events in your city for the summer. If not that, some cheap things (some places/events etc give student discounts).

I only have 1 $ left in my iTunes account.....I can't decide on a song to get :blink::roftl:

OH! What a predicament. :teehee:

Natalie and Nono -- surely there must be some free events in your city for the summer. If not that, some cheap things (some places/events etc give student discounts).

OH! What a predicament. :teehee:

oh yeah, good idea! thanks louise :biggrin2:

I should check that out.....maybe even like free festivals...I don't know...there could be, I have to go look :aah:

:teehee:

oh yeah, good idea! thanks louise :biggrin2:

I should check that out.....maybe even like free festivals...I don't know...there could be, I have to go look :aah:

:teehee:

Yeah, you never know. :punk: It's worth checking out what's around. And you may be surprised at what you find. :D

:naughty

how many more days of school do you have left? :biggrin2

I think I have like 9 days :boing:

I'm so excited :naughty

ohh :thumbdown: I'm not sure if I'll get to go to a concert either....but...at least there is still summer :teehee:

I don't know, it's kind of confusing...

Our last day is technically the 22nd, but no one goes the last day. Finals end next Wednesday and my teacher told me it's pretty much pointless to go to school after you're done taking them, but I'm not sure my mom will let me stay home since I missed school on Monday. :dunno:

We'll see:naughty:

Mmhmm. :naughty:

Ugh, I have to get a job :aah: