Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was such a rainy day, like a shower... Got all wet, even with an umbrella. But the point is not about me.

I came to the bus stop and further from it were two men standing face to face under one umbrella. Then I realised the umbrella was in the colours of the rainbow! :biggrin2: Did they do it on purpose, I wonder? :blink:

aw I wish I could see a picture of him :aah::naughty:

me too:teehee:

I think I've only felt that way when I saw some guys from my new future school... :aah: Actually one of them was in my dreams last night... Don't think I dare to tell it or anyone's interested anyway:naughty: I always end up talking about me:doh:

How old is he Louise:das:

me too:t eehee:

I think I've only felt that way when I saw some guys from my new future school... :aa h: Actually one of them was in my dreams last night... Don't think I dare to tell it or anyone's interested anyway:na ughty: I always end up talking about me:d oh:

How old is he Louise:da s:

haha :teehee:

there isn't really any boy in my grade who has made me feel like that intense :aah: ... there are some cute boys but.....none that sound like the one louise was talking about :naughty: I think I'm too obsessed with Julian perretta, mika and taylor lautner atm though:teehee:

I think I talk about myself sometimes too :blush-anim-cl: I think I just did :doh:

haha :teehee

there isn't really any boy in my grade who has made me feel like that intense :aah ... there are some cute boys but.....none that sound like the one louise was talking about :naughty I think I'm too obsessed with Julian perretta, mika and taylor lautner atm though:teehee

I think I talk about myself sometimes too :blush-anim-cl: I think I just did :doh

Hahaha well sometimes you have to be less picky with them:teehee: The ones that make feel like that are a bit older than me anyways...:naughty:

Hahaha it's absolutely ok, I like it!:biggrin2: Sometimes when it comes to me I'm just afraid if anyone might think I'm a bit self centered:aah:

Btw... Apart from those two from the school, there's Fortuné... Hell he's so cute:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha well sometimes you have to be less picky with them:te ehee: The ones that make feel like that are a bit older than me anyways...:na ughty:

Hahaha it's absolutely ok, I like it!:bigg rin2: Sometimes when it comes to me I'm just afraid if anyone might think I'm a bit self centered:aah:

Btw... Apart from those two from the school, there's Fortuné... Hell he's so cute:blush-ani m-cl:

yeah :teehee: and I guess I shouldn't even care about looks...

I hope that I don't seem like I'm judging people on looks... I don't want to do that :blush-anim-cl:

haha, I don't think you are self-centered :cheerful_h4h:

who is Fortune? :aah:

YO!!! :groovy:

I'm trying to convince my friend that Mika is the most gorgeous man alive! Far more gorgeous than Chris Allen. :naughty:

Haha. How are you?? :huglove:

Kris Allen :teehee:

Don't worry, I'm not a fan. It's all about Adam:mf_lustslow::fangurl:

:naughty:

yeah :teehe: and I guess I shouldn't even care about looks...

I hope that I don't seem like I'm judging people on looks... I don't want to do that :blush-anim-cl:

haha, I don't think you are self-centered :cheerful_h4h

who is Fortune? :aah:

Haha no it doesn't seem, don't worry!:biggrin2: It's just if you don't know those guys, what else do you have to comment on but their looks? It's logical:aah:

Thanks.. I hope I'm not:roftl:

:shocked: He's Mika's youngest brother... He looks a bit more nerdy but he's just like his brother... Skinny, wavy hair...:teehee: