Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that Im in the worst situation couse I have to live without money 4days till i'll go home from uni where im studying now:naughty:

Oh :teehee: owwwwww!

and I want - no, it's not a want anymore - NEED to go to Mika's acoustic gig. And meet him afterward. It's not fair :tears:

Oh :teehee: owwwwww!

and I want - no, it's not a want anymore - NEED to go to Mika's acoustic gig. And meet him afterward. It's not fair :tears:

Phe.. Im not sure when I'll see him :aah::huh:

But at least I met Enrique Iglesias:wub2:

Phe.. Im not sure when I'll see him :aah::huh:

But at least I met Enrique Iglesias:wub2:

I really do I hope I see him soon. I mean, to me, it's like a part of this incredible world - this incredible world I've been living in every single day since 2 years ago - that I cannot enter. Like a door or window that I can't open. It's the worst feeling everrrrrrr:tears:

and Enrique Iglesias....sounds greaat :D

I really do I hope I see him soon. I mean, to me, it's like a part of this incredible world - this incredible world I've been living in every single day since 2 years ago - that I cannot enter. Like a door or window that I can't open. It's the worst feeling everrrrrrr:tears:

Yeah.. I know thats sad :huh:

Ohhhh it was amazing!:biggrin2:

Yeah, reading that back I suppose it is :teehee: But to me it is a must or a need. I pray he comes closer to me with his tour. Please, Mika? Please?!

How was he? :) Did you meet him?

here are some pics http://www.diena.lv/lat/izklaide/muzika/populara_muzika/foto-enrikes-iglesjasa-koncerts-arena-riga#p_1

And I have tons of pics as well, but I dont have them here in this pc. I was at the front of the stage!! so close:wub2: He was like 1 metre away from me.:wub2: And later I met him outside with few girls and we got his autographs:mf_lustslow:

And I bought him a white rose and there are pics in internet as well where that flower is seen:wub2:

oh you can see them on my myspace!

I bet that Im in the worst situation couse I have to live without money 4days till i'll go home from uni where im studying now:naughty

Crap...:naughty: That's bad indeed:aah: Can't you borrow some?:boxed:

Aw:huglove:

I know that feeling, had it too... And even seeing him I still feel that because it's like everything has been a dream and I can't feel like I was there etc...

I'm sure you will enter that world soon hun:wub2:

Crap...:naughty: That's bad indeed:aah: Can't you borrow some?:boxed:

I know that feeling, had it too... And even seeing him I still feel that because it's like everything has been a dream and I can't feel like I was there etc...

I'm sure you will enter that world soon hun:wub2:

No.. I dont want to.. I want to see if I can survive:naughty:

I'm sure you will enter that world soon hun:wub:

Owww thank you :tear: I really do hope to see him soon. Please come to Birmingham (again), Mika, and I'll love you forever. (even though I already do :naughty: )

here are some pics http://www.diena.lv/lat/izklaide/muz...arena-riga#p_1

And I have tons of pics as well, but I dont have them here in this pc. I was at the front of the stage!! so close He was like 1 metre away from me. And later I met him outside with few girls and we got his autographs

And I bought him a white rose and there are pics in internet as well where that flower is seen

oh you can see them on my myspace!

Sounds wonderful :) So he must've really liked that white rose :wub2: aww :D

That's a better idea:teehee:

:naughty:

Owww thank you :tear: I really do hope to see him soon. Please come to Birmingham (again), Mika, and I'll love you forever. (even though I already do :naughty: )

I hope so:biggrin2:

Owww thank you :tear: I really do hope to see him soon. Please come to Birmingham (again), Mika, and I'll love you forever. (even though I already do :naughty )

You're welcome:huglove: I felt that way for so long:wub2:

Hahaha:roftl: Don't worry, I bet he will.. And if not, he'll def come close:thumb_yello: