Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord. I'm glad I've never seen one.

Consider yourself lucky. Though they aren't really dangerous, just gross and annoying.

Now I think I hear scratching behind my wall........

oh, it's just my cat "knocking" on the door. WHEW!

:teehee:

Consider yourself lucky. Though they aren't really dangerous, just gross and annoying.

Now I think I hear scratching behind my wall........

oh, it's just my cat "knocking" on the door. WHEW!

:teehee:

Haha! Cats are awesome. I wish I had one. I've got names all lined up for my future pets. Milo, Artemis, Luna, Bailey.. :blush-anim-cl:

we had bedbugs last year.... :sneaky2: my poor kids. :sneaky2: now when u have them, u cant even sleep. they go everywhere... in sofas and live in ur wall paper in everythink :sneaky2: it cost us so much 2 get rid of them. :aah:

EEK!

Haha! Cats are awesome. I wish I had one. I've got names all lined up for my future pets. Milo, Artemis, Luna, Bailey.. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww, cute names! My cats are Merlin, Lancelot, Twiggy, and Phoebe, and I have a bird named Ricki.

EEK!

Aww, cute names! My cats are Merlin, Lancelot, Twiggy, and Phoebe, and I have a bird named Ricki.

Thank ye! Your names a super cute as well. I remember wanting to name a kitten Tumbletwiggs once. Unfourtunatly, the kitten was not my own, and the name was rejected. ):

Are birds fun pets?

Thank ye! Your names a super cute as well. I remember wanting to name a kitten Tumbletwiggs once. Unfourtunatly, the kitten was not my own, and the name was rejected. ):

Are birds fun pets?

Tumbletwiggs! :wub2: Adorable!

My bird used to be fun, but she's 11 years old now, and she hates me. lol She used to love me and we played this game on her little birdie teeter-totter, but now she sits at the bottom of her cage ringing her bell day in and day out, and when I try to get her out she hisses at me. She bites me every time I feed her and clean her cage.:sneaky2: I still love her though and every once in awhile she is nice and plays with me. :naughty:

Tumbletwiggs! :wub2: Adorable!

My bird used to be fun, but she's 11 years old now, and she hates me. lol She used to love me and we played this game on her little birdie teeter-totter, but now she sits at the bottom of her cage ringing her bell day in and day out, and when I try to get her out she hisses at me. She bites me every time I feed her and clean her cage.:sneaky2: I still love her though and every once in awhile she is nice and plays with me. :naughty:

Aww. How tragic. ): What sort of bird is she? Do birds go through menopause? LOL. Maybe that's it.

Aww. How tragic. ): What sort of bird is she? Do birds go through menopause? LOL. Maybe that's it.

She's a cockatiel. That could be it. lol They usually live to be at least 15 and most live to be in their 20's, so it could also be a mid-life crisis! :aah:

This isn't her, but she looks just like this.

180px-Nymphicus_hollandicus_-_femal.jpg

She's a cockatiel. That could be it. lol They usually live to be at least 15 and most live to be in their 20's, so it could also be a mid-life crisis! :aah:

This isn't her, but she looks just like this.

180px-Nymphicus_hollandicus_-_femal.jpg

:naughty: That's hilarious. Cockatiels are pretty.

It's dare!

Is that a Gorillaz reference? I love that song.

I can't stop posting on here. so bored....lol

It's horribly addicting.