Say something random

Mirano

Wow, that's really cool.

I love penguins!:wub2:

Penguins? :blink:

oooh you know i saw a penguin on the beach the other day.. **off topic**

i go to the bach all the time in the winter.. its luverly.. at kawhia we can dig a hole in the sand and hot water comes through, so its like sitting in a spa :naughty:

That always seemed so weird to me. I mean, Christmas in the summer?!

*shrug* i've never known anything else..

i love christmas. We always go down to the river and have a barbeque with sausages and salads and we eat heaps of icecream and swim and shout and play cricket and swap presents.

we have 6 weeks of holidays for christmas + summer together.. start mid december and end start of febuary. its waaaay too hot to go to school at that time anyway.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Penguins? :blink:

oooh you know i saw a penguin on the beach the other day.. **off topic**

i go to the bach all the time in the winter.. its luverly.. at kawhia we can dig a hole in the sand and hot water comes through, so its like sitting in a spa :naughty:

*shrug* i've never known anything else..

i love christmas. We always go down to the river and have a barbeque with sausages and salads and we eat heaps of icecream and swim and shout and play cricket and swap presents.

we have 6 weeks of holidays for christmas + summer together.. start mid december and end start of febuary. its waaaay too hot to go to school at that time anyway.

Your life is awesome. :mf_lustslow: I envy you.

Your life is awesome. :mf_lustslow: I envy you.

i find it funny how people from 'big' places like the US and Europe 'envy' New Zealand, all almost all native-born New Zealander's are desperate to get out of this 'hole' and to the 'big places..' i'm one of those who is desperate to move to london.. :roftl:

OMG! We don't even have penguins at our zoo! That is so awesome that you saw them on the beach!

i feel sorry for the penguins at the auckland zoo.. theres too many in a small place. i much prefer seeing them out and about like this. especailly the yellow eyes. they're the rarest speicies of penguin in the world now.

i feel sorry for the penguins at the auckland zoo.. theres too many in a small place. i much prefer seeing them out and about like this. especailly the yellow eyes. they're the rarest speicies of penguin in the world now.

wow. Yeah, I feel bad for most animals at the zoo around where I live, everything is kinda small.

wow. Yeah, I feel bad for most animals at the zoo around where I live, everything is kinda small.

where do you live?

I think there should be harder regulations on zoos.. the animals should have bigger enclosures.

but the sad thing is, if you shut the zoos down, where are the animals going to go?

its winter here :aah: summer break is in december, along with the christmas holidays, dharling :naughty:

I honestly never would've guessed that. :aah:

Here's another:

glue sticks don't work. :sneaky2:

The ones from the dollar store. :fisch::sneaky2::naughty:

where do you live?

I think there should be harder regulations on zoos.. the animals should have bigger enclosures.

but the sad thing is, if you shut the zoos down, where are the animals going to go?

Evansville, Indiana. It's a small midwestern American town. I can't wait to get out.

I agree.

Yeah, I know, some of the animals wouldn't survive in the wild.

I honestly never would've guessed that. :aah:

but,. Louise, you know as well as I do where i live :roftl:

Evansville, Indiana. It's a small midwestern American town. I can't wait to get out.

I agree.

Yeah, I know, some of the animals wouldn't survive in the wild.

Whoa. America.

I've alwyas wanted to go to america.

Actually, I don't know because I stole them from a friend.....:naughty:

:no: You borrowed without asking.

but,. Louise, you know as well as I do where i live :roftl:

I know, but I never knew you lumped summer and Christmas break together.

I want to go to other states in the US. I haven't been to many places at all. I also want to go to other countries.

can i come with you? :roftl:

I know, but I never knew you lumped summer and Christmas break together.

*shrug* they're at the same time.. :naughty: