Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats a good start... you donno when you are going back :roftl: But theres a lil more than a month so no need to hurry...

lol I also have no clue when I'm supposed to go pick up my textbooks. :roftl: I'm gonna end up going to school on the wrong day. :naughty:

It seems like a good amount of time, but I never get my sleep schedule sorted out until at least the second month of school. :teehee:

lol I also have no clue when I'm supposed to go pick up my textbooks. :roftl: I'm gonna end up going to school on the wrong day. :naughty:

It seems like a good amount of time, but I never get my sleep schedule sorted out until at least the second month of school. :teehee:

Sure thats the only 2 things? :roftl:

And thats quite some time :shocked: Use to take me a week. I dont remember how long time it took back when i had school to take care of... but i can only imagine a loooooooong time :roftl:

It's the 1000th anniversary of Lithuania's name and at 9pm every Lithuanian community around the world sang our anthem! :biggrin2: Singing with my family, such an emotional experience.

The biggest national flash mob ever. :roftl: (Man, I would have loved to see the reactions of local people in other countries, e.g. those walking around Big Ben etc. :naughty: )

Yeah, my short term memory is horrible. I'll probably remember the date school starts this year ten years from now though. :naughty: I'm really good at remembering stuff from years ago.

My short term is pretty horrible too but i know why... And im ok good too with remembering stuff from years ago. Can suck sometimes though but be fun other times! Why i love music... can bring back memories :)

It's the 1000th anniversary of Lithuania's name and at 9pm every Lithuanian community around the world sang our anthem! :biggrin2: Singing with my family' date=' such an emotional experience.

The biggest national flash mob ever. :roftl: (Man, I would have loved to see the reactions of local people in other countries, e.g. those walking around Big Ben etc. :naughty: )[/quote']

That explains why my dad is "strange" atm.. Thx :)

Hope you had a great time

Edited by Dark Angel

It's the 1000th anniversary of Lithuania's name and at 9pm every Lithuanian community around the world sang our anthem! :biggrin2: Singing with my family' date=' such an emotional experience.

The biggest national flash mob ever. :roftl: (Man, I would have loved to see the reactions of local people in other countries, e.g. those walking around Big Ben etc. :naughty: )[/quote']

That sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

That sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, at least for those few minutes people stopped complaining, cursing the government and were proud to be who they are. ;)

That explains why my dad is "strange" atm.. Thx :)

M, why exactly so? Is he somehow connected or just an eye witness? :)

Yeah' date=' at least for those few minutes people stopped complaining, cursing the government and were proud to be who they are. ;)

M, why exactly so? Is he somehow connected or just an eye witness? :)[/quote']

½ Lithuanian...

Sounds like our Independence Day celebrations yesterday. :biggrin2:

I believe you had much bigger events and less disappointment in politics. ;) But, unfortunately, that's how it all goes nowadays, no one is ever fully satisfied with public affairs.

½ Lithuanian...

Oh, I see...