Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine all the girls

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.

And the boys

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.

and the strings

ee, ee, ee, eee, ee, ee, e, eeee

and the drums, the drums, the drums, the drums OH!

:naughty:

Ooh I love that song! And The Ting Tings of course:wub2:

i would too if i was to get tix for top gear :wub2:

yeah :roftl:

Cant imagine how mad i'll go after going :shocked:

Ever considered trying to get some?

you know what, me too! :aah::pbjt:

Thats great... :pbjt:

Listning to Queen makes me more...... yaaaaaaaaaaay

yeah :roftl:

Cant imagine how mad i'll go after going :shocked:

Ever considered trying to get some?

Thats great... :pbjt:

:naughty:i've seen a show once where clarkson was saying how many people are waiting for a ticket...i actually gave up any hope :naughty:

will try though... (then, if i get any, i'll bang my head over a wall because i won't be able to pay for accommodation and flight... what the hell...i'd walk until i'd get there :naughty:)

:naughty:i've seen a show once where clarkson was saying how many people are waiting for a ticket...i actually gave up any hope :naughty:

will try though... (then, if i get any, i'll bang my head over a wall because i won't be able to pay for accommodation and flight... what the hell...i'd walk until i'd get there :naughty:)

They show Top Gear in other countries? Oh wow, I never knew :naughty:

I have to say my favourite episode was when they went to Africa :naughty: I could not stop laughing when the put they cow bell under James's car :roftl:

Donno what i would do if i couldnt afford a plane tix :shocked: prob. walk too. All the laughing and drooling... God im looking forward for it. Now i only have to wait for "Britains Got Talent" tix. God i hope i'll get!

They show Top Gear in other countries? Oh wow, I never knew :naughty:

I have to say my favourite episode was when they went to Africa :naughty: I could not stop laughing when the put they cow bell under James's car :roftl:

Yeah they are. But i dont wanna wait till they'll show the new season over here so i kinda downloads it after each epi. sunday :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh the OLIVEEEEEEEEEEER one? :roftl: I love the Vietman one. God i was laughing my @ss off.

So i guess you do know TG is back?

Yeah they are. But i dont wanna wait till they'll show the new season over here so i kinda downloads it after each epi. sunday :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh the OLIVEEEEEEEEEEER one? :roftl: I love the Vietman one. God i was laughing my @ss off.

So i guess you do know TG is back?

OLIVERRRRRRR!! oh my goshhh how cute :teehee:

And Yesss It's back! I heard somewhere that for this series, they don't have as much money to do the challenges....hmmm :\

And on that bombshell :naughty: I've gotta go now, peeps. Back tomorrow :bye: xx

OLIVERRRRRRR!! oh my goshhh how cute :teehee:

And Yesss It's back! I heard somewhere that for this series, they don't have as much money to do the challenges....hmmm :\

And on that bombshell :naughty: I've gotta go now, peeps. Back tomorrow :bye: xx

It was so cute when Richard was almost screaming it out... i was laughing my @ss off when jeremy and James made fun of it with makeing sure that he could hear Elton Johns "sorry seems to be the hardest word" while he was fixing "oliver":roftl:

True. But still some great and fun challenges so far :biggrin2: definitely worth cheking out

on that bombshell :roftl:

Take care :bye:

I was gonna buy some leatherish blue leggings today but couldn't as my "budget" for was 200 euros, and I already had spent 220. My mom's putting limits on me, as I have a tendency to spend way too much money on things I don't really need:roftl:

But I so loved those leggings:tears: