Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone answer me this? Are cat years the same as dog years?

I don't think so. Cats and dogs are so different, they doubtlessly have different life spans (though I don't know very much about dogs, so I can't say for sure). Hmm... does anyone else know more about this subject? :naughty:

I don't think so. Cats and dogs are so different, they doubtlessly have different life spans (though I don't know very much about dogs, so I can't say for sure). Hmm... does anyone else know more about this subject? :naughty:

Tis true. These fine furry friends lead very different lives, well, relatively speaking. :naughty:

lol oh not fair! i've always wanted a two story house...especially one with a courtyard in the middle:wub2: like in India!

a courtyard would be so nice:wub2:

my school has one but its filled with bees:blink:

a courtyard would be so nice:wub2:

my school has one but its filled with bees:blink:

:roftl:when i first skimmed what you said i thought you typed "but it's filled with cheese." i was like :shocked: a courtyard filled with cheese!! ewww, although it would be fun to have a string cheese war, (like silly string):naughty: wow....

:roftl:when i first skimmed what you said i thought you typed "but it's filled with cheese." i was like :shocked: a courtyard filled with cheese!! ewww, although it would be fun to have a string cheese war, (like silly string):naughty: wow....

:roftl::roftl:

..I think if it was going to be filled with something, it should be jell-o :naughty: or ice cream haha

:roftl::roftl:

..I think if it was going to be filled with something, it should be jell-o :naughty: or ice cream haha

:roftl: jello-o!

*gasp* you know what i always wanted to swim thru....marshmallows...! i wonder what it would be like to fill a swimming pool with that:fisch:

or even blue jell-o then tell someone to jump in:roftl: *splat*

:roftl: jello-o!

*gasp* you know what i always wanted to swim thru....marshmallows...! i wonder what it would be like to fill a swimming pool with that:fisch:

or even blue jell-o then tell someone to jump in:roftl: *splat*

hahaha marshmallows! yeah!:roftl:

that would be a great trick...I wonder how you would get so much jell-o in a pool....:fisch: would you pour all those packets of dry mix into the pool and then put in water? haha would that even work? :roftl:

Sorry to bud in but...

Have you seen/heard that Dane Cook routine where he describes his dream house? The marsh full of marshmallows...

that would be a great trick...I wonder how you would get so much jell-o in a pool....:fisch: would you pour all those packets of dry mix into the pool and then put in water? haha would that even work? :roftl:

No. The water needs to be hot and then the Jell-O would need to be chilled. In a swimming pool that'd be a difficult task.

hahaha marshmallows! yeah!:roftl:

lets just say you'd need one big *ss spoon to stir that stuff!:roftl:

and don't you need to refrigerate it or something hmm.....or maybe you make it ahead of time in bowls, then pour the ready-made jell-o in!:roftl:

Sorry to bud in but...

Have you seen/heard that Dane Cook routine where he describes his dream house? The marsh full of marshmallows...

No. The water needs to be hot and then the Jell-O would need to be chilled. In a swimming pool that'd be a difficult task.

no! lol! man i'll listen to that. when i was little me, my sisters and aunt/uncle dreamed up a whole mansion made of chocolate and candy canes, and every type of candy we could think of.:naughty: ahh the good ol' days!

no! lol! man i'll listen to that. when i was little me, my sisters and aunt/uncle dreamed up a whole mansion made of chocolate and candy canes, and every type of candy we could think of.:naughty: ahh the good ol' days!

I can't find it on Youtube. :tears: But a house made of chocolate and candy canes sounds delicious. :naughty:

Sorry to bud in but...

haha its ok:bleh:

hmmm yeah it would be difficult, your right..I need to think up more ideas:naughty:

lets just say you'd need one big *ss spoon to stir that stuff!:roftl:

and don't you need to refrigerate it or something hmm.....or maybe you make it ahead of time in bowls, then pour the ready-made jell-o in!:roftl:

:roftl:

oh yeah, you could make a bunch and then pour it in! haha that would be a pretty awesome pool:roftl:

I can't find it on Youtube. rs: But a house made of chocolate and candy canes sounds delicious. :y:

yea...i found some disco 'dane cook dream house' i was expecting smthg cool then it was like *boom chikca boom boom chika whhaat* i don't think that's it:naughty:

haha its ok:

hmmm yeah it would be difficult, your right..I need to think up more:

:roftl:

oh yeah, you could make a bunch and then pour it in! haha that would be a pretty awesome pool:roftl:

man i'll add that to my dream house of marshmallows and 12 foot chocolate bunnies !:naughty:

the more i think about it the closer this sounds to Willie Wonka:blink::roftl:

going to bed, goodnight!:bye:

Goodnight Natalie! Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :bye:

yea...i found some disco 'dane cook dream house' i was expecting smthg cool then it was like *boom chikca boom boom chika whhaat* i don't think that's it:naughty:

the more i think about it the closer this sounds to Willie Wonka:blink::roftl:

I saw that too. That isn't it...:sneaky2:

...which is a good thing, considering I like Willy Wonka. :roftl:

going to bed, goodnight!:bye:

Goodnight Natalie! Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :bye:

good night!:bye:

I saw that too. That isn't it...:sneaky2:

...which is a good thing, considering I like Willy Wonka. :roftl:

I can't decide which i like better though, the original or the new one......i hated that one scene from the old one when they drink that stuff and start flying...and the boat ride:shocked: freaky!