*AHEM* and MY Birthday!!!

FREDDIE TIS Meeeeee!!! MY Birthday on MAY 25th .. You silly billy (Brown!) as for being Delicious (thank you Id3) but...I wish!!!

ACDC (...sorry DCDecb but it is funny) can have the delicious crown :king:

Me on My Birthday :serenade: *sigh* if only *sigh* but will be :boing:

ps. Wondering...do Birthday Girls/Boys on May 25th get a special edition EP? like a one with birthday cake drawn on my MIKA perhaps? :wink2:

xx

False modesty is not endearing, DL :no: !

You're delicious enough to turn Bel Giorgio :drool: but Benny wouldn't be pleased :furious: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Cheers,

Id3

"People thought I was putting on a kid's show," he says. "But really, the animals were inspired by a sexual craze called plushing - people getting dressed up in furry animal costumes and having sex with one another. My animals came on stage, hung out and started drinking. Then they had an orgy. But I don't care whether people get it or not. I'm a Marmite artist - people love me or hate me."

Geez...as far as I can remember he once said in an interwiev that he didn't mean it like that. He didn't even know it existed.

"It's something like "plush-..er....plushy..." I remember him saying that on the LICM DVD actually.

So what now??? AM I BEING STUPID? :boxed:

Anyway: Thank you very much Freddiesdouble !!

*AHEM* and MY Birthday!!!

FREDDIE TIS Meeeeee!!! MY Birthday on MAY 25th .. You silly billy (Brown!) as for being Delicious (thank you Id3) but...I wish!!!

ACDC (...sorry DCDecb but it is funny) can have the delicious crown :king:

Me on My Birthday :serenade: *sigh* if only *sigh* but will be :boing:

ps. Wondering...do Birthday Girls/Boys on May 25th get a special edition EP? like a one with birthday cake drawn on my MIKA perhaps? :wink2:

xx

Again?? how many do you have a year man! Your Like The Queen ! :wink2:

when I was reading this thread yesterday for the first time, I only saw "Mika New EP The 25th"

and I thought it was the 28th or something..and I missed it.... :blink:

so I ran to the calendar slipping on the floor in my socks, and was still like:blink:

and when I read "May 25" I was like ohh ok, that makes sense :roftl::roftl:

aww!! i'm very excited about this!!!!!:punk::punk:...and i'm looking forward to listening the new songs!!...

by way, but what does EP mean?...:bleh:

Read back a few pages we explained :thumb_yello:

Geez...as far as I can remember he once said in an interwiev that he didn't mean it like that. He didn't even know it existed.

"It's something like "plush-..er....plushy..." I remember him saying that on the LICM DVD actually.

So what now??? AM I BEING STUPID? :boxed:

Anyway: Thank you very much Freddiesdouble !!

yeh .... the man is not so sweet after all :naughty: , shagging animals on stage isnt really innocent I suppose

False modesty is not endearing, DL!

You're delicious enough to turn Bel Giorgio :drool: but Benny wouldn't be pleased :furious: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Ok, this sounds like interesting gossip :naughty:....Care to enlighten us about who Giorgio and Benny are? :das:

So what now??? AM I BEING STUPID?

No, you're not being stupid :roftl:; He did say that, and if I recall correctly I think that he also mentioned it in the LICM DVD when he's talking about the first time that he got the costumes.

So yes, this may be either a misenterpretation by the mag, or another little Mika "twist to reality" as we know it :naughty:.

In the article where it lists the tracks it says 'Mika on the new album's key songs'. So I guess it's not necessarily the songs that are going to be on the EP? So we may just get those 6 songs he was talking about years ago

Ooooh fantastic, well spotted Danika. This makes A LOT more sense to me, if the new songs that we heard are actually from the new cd and the EP has a different set in it.

Either way I am soooooooooooooo blooooooooooooooooming exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

yeh .... the man is not so sweet after all :naughty: , shagging animals on stage isnt really innocent I suppose

he can be anything we like :wink2:

actually, at the beginning the animals were really only playing/fighting, weren't they? :blink:

Either way I am soooooooooooooo blooooooooooooooooming exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Can I second that emotion?

Or third it or fourth it or nine hundreth it:naughty:

I don't know if I'm up for another round of repetitive Mikaspeak. I mean it's amusing to listen to, but the tedium of going round in circles with people who take it all so literally, yikes. :poke:

The other problem with the Disney music aside from sounding overproduced, I think is going to be that it's inappropriate. I mean the flutes that sound like birds chirping and all of that is for happy songs. I know he's probably trying to contrast the message with the music like he did with Lollipop but I think the haunting music box feeling is more effective.

You can already hear on the music blog that "she's the meanest hag" has lost its edge and seems more sing-songy than the growl that really drove the point home. You don't even have to know what "hag" means exactly to get the idea from his live performance.

The article still says the EP has four tracks on it, so either way it won't be Six Songs of Sorrow.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Blue Eyes is not on an EP about sorrow, so it would make sense if the four listed aren't the exact ones on the EP.

funny you said that, i still don't know what it means didn't look it up on dic. either but i get the idea as you said. i assumed it means a woman who has bad intentions or a woman who makes vodoo spells.lol

actually, at the beginning the animals were really only playing/fighting, weren't they? :blink:

it's called foreplay :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: oooops :fisch:

funny you said that, i still don't know what it means didn't look it up on dic. either but i get the idea as you said. i assumed it means a woman who has bad intentions or a woman who makes vodoo spells.lol

I always see "hag" as mm like an old women or witch ..

So yes, this may be either a misenterpretation by the mag, or another little Mika "twist to reality" as we know it :naughty:.

This is the second thing already with which Mika seems to contradict himself with things he said before...

:shocked:

So he either was not telling the truth before or reality changed in his mind....:blink:...In which case I am beginning to worry for him.

However, we shouldn't forget it might be the journalist causing the mix-up.

but dear, as he matured the animals matured too:das:

lol i wasn't too far then:bleh:

Yeah, I went with "witch" myself, especially when he made that funny face to go with it :roftl:.

Not as in a witch who makes spells, but just an old witch :naughty:

Yeah, I went with "witch" myself, especially when he made that funny face to go with it :roftl:.

Not as in a witch who makes spells, but just an old witch :naughty:

Yeh an old nasty witch , haggered and nasty , making spells , locked in a dark room , bitter , twisted .. actually sounds like someone I met before elfie :blink:

How true!! :roftl:

Who knows what we will get next time with a darker album ... ekkkk ... :blink:

:roftl:

oh my... how am i ever going to convince my dad to let me at a gig this summer?

MIKA! you naughty boy :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Yeh an old nasty witch , haggered and nasty , making spells , locked in a dark room , bitter , twisted .. actually sounds like someone I met before elfie :blink:

Oh shame, poor FD. :naughty:

I'm glad Elfie came to your rescue.

This is the second thing already with which Mika seems to contradict himself with things he said before...

:shocked:

So he either was not telling the truth before or reality changed in his mind....:blink:...In which case I am beginning to worry for him.

However, we shouldn't forget it might be the journalist causing the mix-up.

When he first started doing the costumes it was a lot more innocuous. They danced around in a circle and Cherisse knocked them on the head with a club until they fell down. No orgies. :naughty:

This was the first Teddy Bear's Picnic and it was just a few weeks before the DVD doc was made. I imagine he got his plushing/orgy ideas later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCeq9CCECc

Oh shame, poor FD. :naughty:

I'm glad Elfie came to your rescue.

When he first started doing the costumes it was a lot more innocuous. They danced around in a circle and Cherisse knocked them on the head with a club until they fell down. No orgies. :naughty:

This was the first Teddy Bear's Picnic and it was just a few weeks before the DVD doc was made. I imagine he got his plushing/orgy ideas later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCeq9CCECc

God thats loud!!! :shocked:

Yes I see what you mean , around 50 seconds I thought I was on LSD!! what happened :cool: