Oh shame, poor FD. :naughty:

I'm glad Elfie came to your rescue.

When he first started doing the costumes it was a lot more innocuous. They danced around in a circle and Cherisse knocked them on the head with a club until they fell down. No orgies. :naughty:

This was the first Teddy Bear's Picnic and it was just a few weeks before the DVD doc was made. I imagine he got his plushing/orgy ideas later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCeq9CCECc

yes, in the Dodgy Holiday tour.

dodgy says it all actually!

When he first started doing the costumes it was a lot more innocuous. They danced around in a circle and Cherisse knocked them on the head with a club until they fell down. No orgies. :naughty:

This was the first Teddy Bear's Picnic and it was just a few weeks before the DVD doc was made. I imagine he got his plushing/orgy ideas later.

Thanks for giving the right order to the orgy timeline. Dads and Mums will be very happy now and willing to pay for gig tickets. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh shame, poor FD. :naughty:

I'm glad Elfie came to your rescue.

Oh come on :naughty: ! He had probably been enjoying the fetish for months before he decided to use it on stage to emphasize the double entendre of the song.

Cheers,

Id3

Geez...as far as I can remember he once said in an interwiev that he didn't mean it like that. He didn't even know it existed.

"It's something like "plush-..er....plushy..." I remember him saying that on the LICM DVD actually.

So what now??? AM I BEING STUPID? :boxed:

Anyway: Thank you very much Freddiesdouble !!

No, you're not stupid,that where my thoughts too,or else we are both stupid:bleh:

Be careful Its classed as the June Issue

MIKA.jpg

This is the one you want :

awww.. noel on cover! it'd to be a special issue! :bleh:

Sorry it's a bit rubbish as I took it with my phone!! *sigh*: One of the pics from Q.

Image045.jpg

holy canoli... :shocked: *picks jaw up off the floor* :mf_lustslow:

No ! The editor called me and I had meetings yadddaaa yadddaaaaa and got the exclusive!

<I got from the local newsagent yeh>

:roftl:

sorry if it's been asked before, I read all the thread but I miust have skipped this.. are there more pics..? *puppy eyes* :wub2:

awww.. noel on cover! it'd to be a special issue! :bleh:

holy canoli... :shocked: *picks jaw up off the floor* :mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

sorry if it's been asked before, I read all the thread but I miust have skipped this.. are there more pics..? *puppy eyes* :wub2:

Yes two more pics ! , just small one of Mika with a piano and some lyrics

No ! The editor called me and I had meetings yadddaaa yadddaaaaa and got the exclusive!

<I got from the local newsagent yeh>

Ha ha!

Good shopping skills though. kudos ~x~

This is the second thing already with which Mika seems to contradict himself with things he said before...

:shocked:

So he either was not telling the truth before or reality changed in his mind....:blink:...In which case I am beginning to worry for him.

However, we shouldn't forget it might be the journalist causing the mix-up.

Maybe in the beginning when the animals didn't had chicken he didn't know,and when he knew about it he changed it to animals having "you know what" because it fits in the song with underlying meanings.