keti

Warhol.jpg

He's a great artist. I love a lot of his work. And he's definitely inspired so many people.

Agreed:wub2:

I love this one. portrait of Paloma Picasso

artwork_images_1143_473126_andy-warhol.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Andy :wub2:

Yeah he's great. I have an Andy bag that I sometimes bring to college. It's a great magnet for attracting fellow Andy fans I've noticed. So many people say things like, "oh it's Andy Warhol" and then you're chatting for ages. :naughty:

lo-bags-Marilyn-Hobo_Black-BIG.jpg

^ mah bag.

Anyone like Factory Girl??

factory_girl_ver3.jpg

FactoryGirl.jpg

If you haven't seen it watch it!

edieandymanhole2.jpg

Edie and Andy :wub2:

AW is my fav of all times and this was my sig last month if you can rememeber...

I've done an art project on him when i was in Arts School 20 years ago so my house is full of Warhol's lithographies...

041808_ice.jpg

I absolutely love Andy's artworks I also have a book with his paintings not to mention he was born on the same date and month like my mom (the6th of August ) and my grandad's birthdate 1928

http://popartmachine.com/machine/daily/050708/andy_warhol_taking_a_picture.jpg

So interesting! :wub2: thanks for the pic!

I love him! I just bought this huge book about Popart

Brilliant! Which book is it? I tried to find some bigger book about pop-art but I found only one small.. :thumbdown:

Oh Andy :

Yeah he's great. I have an Andy bag that I sometimes bring to college. It's a great magnet for attracting fellow Andy fans I've noticed. So many people say things like, "oh it's Andy Warhol" and then you're chatting for ages.

p><p>If you haven

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2005/08/edieandymanhole2.jpg[/iM

Edie and Andy

Me wants that bag!!! :shocked:

And thank you for the pictures! I haven't seen Factory Girl yet, though I must!

Thank you for the pictures Great, they're wonderful :wub2:

AW is my fav of all times and this was my sig last month if you can rememeber...

I've done an art project on him when i was in Arts School 20 years ago so my house is full of Warhol's lithographies...

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/041808_ice.jpg' alt='041808_ice.jpg'>

Oh yes, I know that you had it in your sig for a while!

:shocked: I wanna see your houuusee! :roftl:

S

Oh yes, I know that you had it in your sig for a while!

:shocked: I wanna see your houuusee! :roftl:

Some were made by me, some kind of copies...

You are most welcome whenever you want to visit Portugal for a Mika gig, Ketzo!:naughty:

041808_ice.jpg

So interesting! :wub2: thanks for the pic!

Wow it is amazing !Can you also post the lithographies ?:wub2:

It is also my background desktop !:blush-anim-cl:

It's so nice! I posted it here but then heeey, it was WAY TOO BIG lol, so I deleted my post:roftl:

Yep, but prints are framed so have to take a pic from the paintings on the wall first, and if you know me that might take a little while, but i promise i'll do it soon,,,

I also have some paintings made by me inspired in Georgia O'keefe which is another painter i love, and some copies of Frida Kahlo, but those i won't post coz they got horrid...lol

Yep, but prints are framed so have to take a pic from the paintings on the wall first, and if you know me that might take a little while, but i promise i'll do it soon,,,

I also have some paintings made by me inspired in Georgia O'keefe which is another painter i love, and some copies of Frida Kahlo, but those i won't post coz they got horrid...lol

I don't like Frida Kahlo... I mean, she certainly had an amazing imagination, but I just don't like that style. It's too, let's say, rough and sometimes bizzare. I do like bizzare paintings, but just not hers... :boxed:

I don't like Frida Kahlo... I mean, she certainly had an amazing imagination, but I just don't like that style. It's too, let's say, rough and sometimes bizzare. I do like bizzare paintings, but just not hers... :boxed:

I happen to like her, just not her moustache!:roftl:

It is no need to rush.

Never heard of Georgia O'keefe but I'd love to see them too :)

I don't like Frida's paintings they are horrible :thumbdown:

I happen to like her, just not her moustache!:roftl:

Oh I don't like anything about her really :roftl: but I must say, her life story was incredible. No wonder she was weid like that when she had suffered so much :boxed:

It is no need to rush.

Never heard of Georgia O'keefe but I'd love to see them too :)

I don't like Frida's paintings they are horrible :thumbdown:

Forget poor moustached Frida, google O'keefe, it's wotrh it!:thumb_yello:

andy-warhol-the-world.jpg

andy-warhol-art.jpg

oh yeah those are some of my favorites! :biggrin2:

there is also one that says "I think everybody should like everybody" or something like that...:bleh:

EDIT: woops ok you posted them alreday :naughty: