mika and sports

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mika appears to be fond of walking, hiking, canyoning, some winter sports activities and other similar outdoor pursuits. He seems to enjoy active holidays of this kind, according to what we can glean from his blogs.

I am pretty sure he's not a football (soccer) fan though.

Other than that, not sure!

Well, Mika appears to be fond of walking, hiking, canyoning, some winter sports activities and other similar outdoor pursuits. He seems to enjoy active holidays of this kind, according to what we can glean from his blogs.

I am pretty sure he's not a football (soccer) fan though.

Other than that, not sure!

thank you very much for the information

a kiss rebekka:thumb_yello:

he doesn't like football. i read it somewhere in his blogs last summer that a football player passed by him and his band told him it was important. He said football it's not his world. (yay! :naughty:)

I read that he avoided rugby as long as possible at school, and when he finally had to play he landed up lying in the mud and getting kicked.

poor poor poor poor Mika :no: he said all the mud went up his nose. :no:

I read that he avoided rugby as long as possible at school, and when he finally had to play he landed up lying in the mud and getting kicked.

it`s something it happens quite frecuently in rubgy.. i have some friends that play rubgy and they are huge :bleh: not mika`s look at all

poor poor poor poor Mika :no: he said all the mud went up his nose. :no:

auch :boxed:

rough game.. i can imagine doing climbing, walking a lot.. but not playing rubgy or soccer :naughty:

he doesn't like football. i read it somewhere in his blogs last summer that a football player passed by him and his band told him it was important. He said football it's not his world. (yay! :naughty:)

bah. he's such a girl:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

:roftl:

the ' :teehee:' smilie makes it look all so innocent :roftl:

i dunno, he seems to be too tall to play football, or is it just me? he seems to be built for bouncing all over the stage :teehee:

• 1 month later...