new MIKASOUNDS is here!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend to use FIREFOX - it works for me perfectly but only from my office... From my home (where I use mobile internet), Firefox does not work at all... and Internet Explorer is useless on the new site.. (so it sems I can only log in to Mikasounds on weekdays.)

Firefox doesn't work on my computer, so I've been using Google Chrome for the past few months, which also works well with Mikasounds if anyone else is having problems with Firefox.

Awwww thanks Deb - and thank you for responding so quickly :huglove:

They've replied to me that they are looking into this :thumb_yello:

Deb - can you ask why I can't sign into MFC via the MS link?

It just keeps showing the home page with my name and

password filled in - thanks me for logging in, then returns to

the home page with the boxes filled in!! Thanks :wub2:

heya- just to say it's the same for me too :blink:

otherwise, the new website looks brilliant :biggrin2:

Yes, I'm having that same issue. It's on the next list! Thanks!

The new mikasounds just isn't working properly for me. I can't log in, and the page will only partially load :huh: It appears to be a graphics related problem, because the music plays fine.

I know others are having the same problem..it's still a bit frustrating though.

OK, on the list.

I noticed that the mfc link that mikasounds sends one to is missing the www part of the mfc url, so I think that this may be the reason for it not to work.

I'll mention that Sara, thanks!

It says I have 2 msg on my MS Inbox but i can never see the 2nd one!!!

Help, where might that be???

A pic approval msg hidden somewhere???

Not sure, we'll see what we can find out.

It's working for me today :yay: provided I log in on the Community page, not the main Home page top right; that still doesn't work, but I can cope with that :thumb_yello:

Thanks deb and everyone for taking note of our probs.

I recommend to use FIREFOX - it works for me perfectly but only from my office... From my home (where I use mobile internet), Firefox does not work at all... and Internet Explorer is useless on the new site.. (so it sems I can only log in to Mikasounds on weekdays.)

I tried it in Firefox and my laptop crashed! :aah::sneaky2: But that probably is the fault of my stupid laptop. It works now in IE7, not perfectly but at least the pages load and I can see the pretty fairground :wub2::naughty:.

i use firefox but the new MS is too heavy for me to browse, probably due to my connection.

but, if mika wants MS to become our new home...shouldn't it fit any connection speed?

i've got a earth ADSL connection...not a donkey!

but it's still too slow.

Thank you Deb!:wink2:

Thanks from me too Deb - I've been using the forum name 'Blue Eyes' for over 6 1/2 years now - I hope the powers that be are able to fix it! :puppy_eyes:

willywonka - love your :plane::roftl:

Has anyone else tried using Apple Safari - it's working quite well for me on our pc :thumb_yello:

[quote name='robertina']awww WW, that's a richard scarry plane in your sig? :wub2:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, now you mention it, resemblances are quite remarkable, but this is actually from
[url]www.abcteach.com...:wink2:[/url]

i use firefox but the new MS is too heavy for me to browse, probably due to my connection.

but, if mika wants MS to become our new home...shouldn't it fit any connection speed?

i've got a earth ADSL connection...not a donkey!

but it's still too slow.

:lmao:

I just sent a batch of comments over to the developer and they are

looking into all of these issues -- I gave them your IP addresses, too,

so they can try to figure out why it's so slow to load for some and not for others.

Initially, it was deathly slow for me, but the last few days I've seen it

improve quite a bit, so they are definitely tweaking some things :thumb_yello:

Hang in there, Robi!

:naughty: i guess someone else chose the new colors for the MFC. We are now purple and white on the MS website. :teehee:

Oh!

So unusual…:teehee:

Not bad, not bad at all…:wink2:

Maybe we will manage some changes without the feeling that it’s the end of the world, what do you think?:biggrin2:

Oh!

So unusual…:teehee:

Not bad, not bad at all…:wink2:

Maybe we will manage some changes without the feeling that it’s the end of the world, what do you think?:biggrin2:

i really like the new colors.

and i'd like a change.

the colors we have now are nice, i like them too but they make me hungry a bit. looks like a delish dressing i use on my steak :naughty:... and they make me crave for salmon :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: i guess someone else chose the new colors for the MFC. We are now purple and white on the MS website. :teehee:

We sent them the logo, they didn't choose it. Thought it looked a little better than the brown.

and i'd like a change.

the colors we have now are nice, i like them too but they make me hungry a bit. looks like a delish dressing i use on my steak :naughty:... and they make me crave for salmon :blush-anim-cl:

LOL you've got fantasy!:roftl:

first time i hear this comparison!:biggrin2:

and i'd like a change.

So weird!! I always feel hungry on this site too-the colours really are quite tasty:naughty:

Layouts the same then, good.

The fan club letters, purple yes?

Looks a little bluish on the phone.

So is the background black then?

Just making notes for the flag ;-)