MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of fun to everyone who's going! :thumb_yello:

Unfortunately I can't go, I don't have a ticket, owing to a technical problem on the abconcert ticket site :emot-sad:

Who wants to buy Misia tickets if you click on MIKA tickets! :mad3: Can't help it but the word ticket "service" irritates me on this moment.

Nope, I'm pretty sure this one is GA.

I'm off to the venue in a little while here, just need to grab a shower. I have the MFC flag, so I'll be pretty obvious. :roftl:

Aaah, thanks, I see :thumb_yello:.

Btw, did Mika sign the flag in Amsterdam?? It would be great if he signed it at all the gigs!

Olga is already there??? Bloody hell, that's early.

Hope you meet up with her Mana, and have the flag at the front there.:teehee:

Have a very speshul time you lot. I'll be waiting for you when you get back:wub2:

Aaah, thanks, I see :thumb_yello:.

Btw, did Mika sign the flag in Amsterdam?? It would be great if he signed it at all the gigs!

He did. :original:

Have fun everyone who's going to this gig! I'll be waiting for your reports, cos it's much more fun than the studying I'm supposed to be doing. :naughty:

Olga is already there in the queue from 7.00am ... she is completely mad :lmfao:

Or brilliant .... I haven't decided which yet .... I'm leaning towards the former though .... she is certainly dedicated though .... :wub2:

I wouldn't have the guts to queue on my own at 7.00am anywhere :blink:

He did. :original:

Have fun everyone who's going to this gig! I'll be waiting for your reports, cos it's much more fun than the studying I'm supposed to be doing. :naughty:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: That is fantastic :biggrin2:. I think that Mika is really excited about this 'signing the flag at each gig' thing, and will make sure he does it now hahaha. So cute.

I have a video of the moment when he was signing the flag in Berlin,which I will try and post soon.