MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

If u want you can go with me and some friendes (nice ppl!). Where do youlive?

xx

Antwerp ^^

Thanks, I'll keep that offer in mind when I can't find someone to drive me :bleh: (it's more the idea of me being alone at a train station at night in Antwerp or Brussels that scares my mother off though I'm almost 18 ... She's always worried :P)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be worried myself if I had to stand at a trainstation at night in Antwerp or Brussels .. And I'm 24 :roftl:

I would be worried myself if I had to stand at a trainstation at night in Antwerp or Brussels .. And I'm 24 :roftl:

Antwerp isn't that bad at night... Okay, so I saw a lady get arrested ... Things like that happen:mf_rosetinted: Brussels is a different story though. Brrrr

Antwerp isn't that bad at night... Okay, so I saw a lady get arrested ... Things like that happen:mf_rosetinted: Brussels is a different story though. Brrrr

Maybe .. but I'm scared already if someone looks at me a bit long .. :roftl:

I want to go to Brussels.

But guess what? I'm damn broke already:shocked:

You have to go! :boing:

But being broke isn't handy :boxed::roftl:

the official presales are at may the 14th and only for Mikasounds and mfc since yesterday right?

Well there is a girl and she has put the link (for the presales orders only for us) up at the site of the AB.

Mika has said he doesn't want that people to put this link on other sites,what to do about this?

Edited by Moonlightchild

I don't know what the "rules" are exactly .. but you can always give this info to a mod .. they'll know what to do :wink2:

Where have u seen it was sold out?

Hmm .. Did I click on the wrong one? It seems so :blush-anim-cl: Sorry :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Hmm .. Did I click on the wrong one? It seems so :blush-anim-cl: Sorry :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Presale allocation sold out just means the ticks Mikasounds had kept for themselves are sold out. You can bet the AB has still 70% of the total ticks.

Presale allocation sold out just means the ticks Mikasounds had kept for themselves are sold out. You can bet the AB has still 70% of the total ticks.

Yes ok, but that isn't standing there anymore either .. So now I think I clicked on the Amsterdam one .. But reading this it looks like you saw it too?

I'm confused :boxed::roftl:

Yes ok, but that isn't standing there anymore either .. So now I think I clicked on the Amsterdam one .. But reading this it looks like you saw it too?

I'm confused :boxed::roftl:

Well I went to check when I saw your post, obviously,remember: I'm fast :naughty:

Well I went to check when I saw your post, obviously,remember: I'm fast :naughty:

Yes, me too .. to be sure I saw it correctly .. but you could just buy tickets then :boxed: So I'm confused, very confused :roftl:

No it's not sold out. hope you didn't got a hart attack. First time I saw sold out it was because I wasn't signed in at MS but when i got back at MS and signed in there where still tickets.

Whow almost two years here and 700 post. I'm a post virgin.

But happy I've got to first base(or how do I write that)I only heard this expression in movies,never saw it written

Edited by Moonlightchild