MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW @ the MFCers coming from abroad: if you cannot afford a hotel in Milan, feel free to contact me by PM! :thumb_yello: I may be able to put you up, collect you from a railway station nearby, find a hotel near where I live or give you information (I live near Monza, so it could be nice to tour a little :wink2: ).

GOOD! italian hospitality is da best! :naughty:

i'm sure someone will need our help :thumb_yello:

I'm going to need all the help I can get! I've never been out of North America before, nevermind to Milano! So I hope Italian hospitality is indeed everything it's said to be! I don't want to get lost and accidentally end up in Sicily. :roftl:

I'm going to be flying into Malpensa, I think, likely in the afternoon or early evening on the 5th. Apart from that, I have nothing booked yet. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to need all the help I can get! I've never been out of North America before, nevermind to Milano! So I hope Italian hospitality is indeed everything it's said to be! I don't want to get lost and accidentally end up in Sicily. :roftl:

I'm going to be flying into Malpensa, I think, likely in the afternoon or early evening on the 5th. Apart from that, I have nothing booked yet. :blush-anim-cl:

we are getting there on the evening of the 5th, and still haven't booked accommodation, but we could maybe stay in the same place?

As a foreigner living in Italy, I can assure you, Italian hospitality is everything it's said to be :wub2:

good morning italy!!!

it's ok,i come and my hunsband is ok!!!

but if i come the day before,i don't know where to stay..and i wish a tour of th city,yes ;)

i come with my car(with lillbet??sorry,i don't have time to go on mws to see your answer...);

i'm really happy to come again to see italian friends!!!

have a mikalistick weekend!!!!

fanny! ciao!

no more frenchies?....mmmmmmmmmmmm

i cannot believe it....:wink2:

by car?

very usefull!!! :naughty:

i'll go now with family,but see you soon on mfc ;)

i hope there are more people but just lillibet and me for the moment:thumb_yello:

Malpensa is far from where I live :boxed: I have to cross all the city and the traffic is really awful!

For me the other airports, Linate and Orio Al Serio, are better :thumb_yello:

I will be available as a tour guide on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday :glasses3:

Hello thread:thumb_yello:

I am flying into Malpensa on Friday Evening and out again on Sunday (middayish I think). I have no plans, other than flights and ticket booked, so I am open to suggestions for hotel sharing (cheap please) and any other activities.

Looking forward to having a great MFC weekend...looks as though there will be quite a few people there for the whole weekend? Brilliant:wub2: Hopefully we can all (or most of us) stay in the same hotel?

We will await advice from the wise one.................you know who you are:roftl:

Really looking forward to meeting those of you that I haven't yet met and catching up with a lot of old friends too. Great....I think this is going to be a really fabby one:wub2:

i have a link to a good hotel next to the venue, if you are interested, pls. PM me (thanks dani for telling me).

pls. note that, even if you book a hotel which is farer from the venue, we are available to drive you there after the gig. :thumb_yello:

i'm connecting now, i have not idea of your plans but remember that

:drive:

NO MFCERS WILL REMAIN ON THE ROAD AT NIGHT, AFTER THE GIG FEEL FREE TO ASK US A LIFT TO EVERYWHERE IN MILAN

:drive:

Edited by allegra

about transports during the day:

The underground line near the venue arrives directly from the central station = stazione centrale di milano

not take expensives italian taxi

Hello thread:thumb_yello:

I am flying into Malpensa on Friday Evening and out again on Sunday (middayish I think). I have no plans, other than flights and ticket booked, so I am open to suggestions for hotel sharing (cheap please) and any other activities.

Looking forward to having a great MFC weekend...looks as though there will be quite a few people there for the whole weekend? Brilliant:wub2: Hopefully we can all (or most of us) stay in the same hotel?

We will await advice from the wise one.................you know who you are:roftl:

Really looking forward to meeting those of you that I haven't yet met and catching up with a lot of old friends too. Great....I think this is going to be a really fabby one:wub2:

I have a friend in milano, who guiested me the other time, but I don't wanna bother her again and it's abit out of milano, so I'd have to get there.

if I'm not sleeping there, where would think you'd sleep, kath?

about transports during the day:

The underground line near the venue arrives directly from the central station = stazione centrale di milano

not take expensives italian taxi

grazie molte :biggrin2:

Malpensa is far from where I live :boxed: I have to cross all the city and the traffic is really awful!

For me the other airports, Linate and Orio Al Serio, are better :thumb_yello:

I will be available as a tour guide on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday :glasses3:

yes!!!!

i would like a tour guide,but for saturday morning..perhaps afternoon we will waiting all near the venue to chat a bit,no?

no...believe me... you're totally wrong!

if it's so crazy to drive in the city,perhaps someone could take my car??

ANYWAY... ABOUT LIFT TO EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD...

SORRY... YOU MUST MANAGE BY YOURSELF :plane:

allegra,it's always a pleasure to see you there!

Kath and the others , i have found an Ibis hotel , Milano centro 72 euros per night /2ppl, robbie wrote me it's not too far from the venue, what do you think about?

i am going to book but in fact i don't know if i'll stay 1 or 2 nights ....

fanny réponds moi sur MWS, emergency, you ll udersatnd when you 'll read what i am managing..