MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.savethedate.it/eventi/milano/mika-concerto-acustico-unplugged-teatro-franco-parenti-milano-giugno-2009.html

I biglietti (€30) sarano disponibili nel circuito TicketOne dal 14 Maggio e quindi negli abituali punti vendita Barley Arts Promotion.

So I guess we were right about the pre-sale thingy; only some tickets are pre-sold.

i think some of us would not queue very early anyway...and we can go and have lunch very near the venue at 12 and be queueing around 3 pm?

i guess there's time to decide anyway :thumb_yello:

Sounds good to me Robi:wub2:

book for 2 then?:wink2:

:roftl:Candlelit lunch for two:naughty:

i updated first post after the event post with a map kindly supplied by allegra :original:

Thanks Robi..............and Allegra:thumb_yello: Will print it off.

salut Lillibet :wub2:

hello all, i'm not reading the posts before...

i see just this page

i hope there will be not a queue too early.

it is absurde, the venue is little, so there will be not so many people who will do the queue

i think also that the theatre is not organized for queunig, there is just the road, not barriers etc etc

i hope a relaxed queue

and, in general, the venues of this tour are beautiful (teatro franco parenti is the worst, not so beautiful), i think we can not camping in front of the doors dressing fancy dress

i'm preparing a map of Milan for our international friends, i hope robi will put it in the front post

I don't think I'll be in fancy dress this time, some rainbowish thing as suaul but not really fancy dress, unless everyone does.

haven't checked trains yet but I want to arrive before 3pm for sure.

I see jemma's coming too! :thumb_yello:

yes....i think neither fancy dress nor queueing very long hours fit the venue!:naughty:

well, if it gets unconvenient, I can always turn to shopping. :das: you said it's aposh area, eh? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the map ;)

so,we don't know about the queue and the lunch...perhaps tomorow if sweet robie ring ;)

but yes,it's not a big venue 500people?),sound so great for us!!

no fancy dresses too i think,just fun dresses perhaps and rosette and all:naughty:

:bye:

yes....i think neither fancy dress nor queueing very long hours fit the venue!:naughty:

Thanks for the map ;)

so,we don't know about the queue and the lunch...perhaps tomorow if sweet robie ring ;)

but yes,it's not a big venue 500people?),sound so great for us!!

no fancy dresses too i think,just fun dresses perhaps and rosette and all:naughty:

Ok, so it's me alone then that thought that fancy dress was out since 2007 then? :naughty:

Wasn't Mika already trying to get people NOT to do fancy dress at Doncaster in November 07? I clearly remember that chat :biggrin2:

In any case I find the fancy dress annoying to do and carry, so I gladly stopped doing my Cowgirl outfit around that time and I never looked back. It was fun while it lasted but it got way too high maintenance in the end and way too much hassle :roftl:

Tiramisu!! :licks_lips: I'm hungry now!! :naughty:

OMG. Real tiramisu. In ITALY!!!

That's my only requirement for lunch. It has to involve tiramisu. :swoon:

i'm preparing a map of Milan for our international friends, i hope robi will put it in the front post

Grazie allegra! :flowers2:

i think some of us would not queue very early anyway...and we can go and have lunch very near the venue at 12 and be queueing around 3 pm?

That sounds good to me! Again...lunch near the venue...with tiramisu...:naughty:

OMG. Real tiramisu. In ITALY!!!

That's my only requirement for lunch. It has to involve tiramisu. :swoon:

Grazie allegra! :flowers2:

That sounds good to me! Again...lunch near the venue...with tiramisu...:naughty:

& gelato? Pizza? & everything else that's nice to eat here?? :biggrin2:

ok then...priority to places that serve fresh tiramisu:thumb_yello:

it 's funny, whatever happens in italy goes around ....FOOD!:naughty:

That's the main reason I moved here, didn't you know that? :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so it's me alone then that thought that fancy dress was out since 2007 then? :naughty:

Wasn't Mika already trying to get people NOT to do fancy dress at Doncaster in November 07? I clearly remember that chat :biggrin2:

In any case I find the fancy dress annoying to do and carry, so I gladly stopped doing my Cowgirl outfit around that time and I never looked back. It was fun while it lasted but it got way too high maintenance in the end and way too much hassle :roftl:

well, you know people of the continent.. we are always out of date. :mf_rosetinted:

The Italian radio's started talking about it, well, the local radio at any rate (Radio Milano if anyone's interested :naughty:). Just a quick mention about it, the DJ didn't say when or where, but that it sounded like a very interesting and good gig :punk:

The Italian radio's started talking about it, well, the local radio at any rate (Radio Milano if anyone's interested :naughty:). Just a quick mention about it, the DJ didn't say when or where, but that it sounded like a very interesting and good gig :punk:

And it WILL be.............we will be there:roftl:

Love the fact that you have it in your sigi with the flag:mf_lustslow: