MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shall we play some jokes? :wink2:

we should start a chicken dance or something, and make gig virgins perform in in the queue...:naughty:

I thought we wern't queuing:roftl:

ahem ladies :shun:

i'm going to arrive there in my full dress up outfit, ready for a posh night in one of the most trendy theatres in milan, not going to sing out loud nor scream over mika if he turns up...no no no :shun:

ahem ladies :shun:

i'm going to arrive there in my full dress up outfit, ready for a posh night in one of the most trendy theatres in milan, not going to sing out loud nor scream over mika if he turns up...no no no :shun:

Yes. We should all wear Gucci, in fact. :mf_rosetinted:

(And Mika should give us his credit card to arrange this...) :teehee:

ahahahahahha why not?

i really don't think i'll wear jeans and t-shirt this time, i'd like to hommage the artist and the theatres, so i'll be looking for something elegant but practical, light to wear and carry, and not wrinkable....mmmmmmmmmmm

love it!

our first and last poshy gigs! :naughty:

but please...this is just ME! the theatre will let anybody in! :naughty:

(even penguins :mf_rosetinted:)

i really don't think i'll wear jeans and t-shirt this time, i'd like to hommage the artist and the theatres, so i'll be looking for something elegant but practical, light to wear and carry, and not wrinkable....

Is it true that everyone in Milan is obsessed with shoes, and will examine your shoes before they look at your face? :roftl:

Is it true that everyone in Milan is obsessed with shoes, and will examine your shoes before they look at your face? :roftl:

not in milan...in italy! :aah:

i can spot a foreigner from their shoes....:fisch:

(talks her, who NEVER goes shopping...true! :roftl:)

but yes, you can tell an italian from a foreigner, simply looking at accessories, but we do not send ppl in concentration camps for this :roftl: