dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well :clap:

we have a report of a welsh milanes girl about transports :thumb_yello:

I try to give the little bit of wisdom I have about Milan to others :naughty: And I use the metro to get around the most :thumb_yello:

Allegra:wub2:

Can't wait to see you again.........three weeks:shocked:

I arrive into Bergamo at 8:30pm...is it a coach that I will need to take or a train?

kath, you'd better take the coach straight to milano Stazione Centrale and then take the yellow tube to Porta Romana.

but i suggest you wait for the others from the UK at the airport and maybe go together? what time do they land?

And the line I live on has to be the skankiest (più schifoso) of the lot :sneaky2: But apart from that, I think the Milan metro system's great :original:

so.. :shocked:

you can write also in English?

not just in Italian? :roftl:

good girl

:clap:

kath, you'd better take the coach straight to milano Stazione Centrale and then take the yellow tube to Porta Romana.

but i suggest you wait for the others from the UK at the airport and maybe go together? what time do they land?

I think I would have a job on Robi...it's a different airport isn't it? I thought they got into Malpensa? I will check....I will definately wait if it is the same airport...but not if it isn't:naughty:

I think I would have a job on Robi...it's a different airport isn't it? I thought they got into Malpensa? I will check....I will definately wait if it is the same airport...but not if it isn't:naughty:

i dont want to scary you...

but yours is an airport of another city :roftl:

it is Bergamo's airport...

anyway you can take the bus, as robi sayd, and at 10 pm there is not traffic

don't know how, but i'm pretty sure i've got to know they're landing in orio al serio...probably mana told me.

where are they btw? :blink:

well....PMs are of some usefulness in these cases!:naughty:

Bergamo's perfect for me, my side of town! But seeing as I'm already here..... :roftl: The bus's very easy though, when my mam came over for easter she arrived in Bergamo and got here & back out to the airport on the bus, and she barely speaks a word of Italian :naughty:

don't know how, but i'm pretty sure i've got to know they're landing in orio al serio...probably mana told me.

where are they btw? :blink:

well....PMs are of some usefulness in these cases!:naughty:

Mana is not travelling with the others as far as I am aware....but hey...don't ask me.....as you know, I don't even know which airport I am arriving into:roftl:

Allegra....I know..............Ryanairs description of a city usually means that it is at least 90 mins away:naughty:

why Robi is written in red? :sneaky2:

is she more important than me?

Yes.

She is a mod.

Robi..............you are right again :bow:

So I will just wait at the airport....that will be much better than making my way in on my own.

of course... a canadian navigator is the best solution for a trip from Bergamo to Milano :roftl:

edit: i mistaken, the canadian will arrive to another airport, then will go to bergamo and then will collect Kath from Bergamo to Milan :naughty:

Edited by allegra

Robi..............you are right again :bow:

So I will just wait at the airport....that will be much better than making my way in on my own.

well done!:thumb_yello:

and you can text me anyway for anything you may need...but i guess sara will be a good guide...she's so used to travel...:fisch: