MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

:shocked:

it was a positive note! :wink2:

and you are spanish so you can decode some signs to the anglophones!:naughty:

Nah.....................she stood next to me all the way through PDP understanding everything Mika said in French...without telling me a word...I had to wait four months for the subtitles:shocked:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

it was a positive note! :wink2:

and you are spanish so you can decode some signs to the anglophones!

:wub2: I know, I was just being funny :naughty:. E posso pratticare il mio italiano! E molto buono!! (not!! But I can understand anyhow- It's very similar to Catalan)

Yep..............I will just sit on my case, Paddington Bear style...they will find me:naughty:

Oh we will, I am sure :biggrin2:

:wub2: I know, I was just being funny :naughty:. E posso pratticare il mio italiano! E molto buono!! (not!! But I can understand anyhow- It's very similar to Catalan)

Oh we will, I am sure :biggrin2:

this is what i meant!:naughty:

kath, you are in good hands

this is what i meant!:naughty:

kath, you are in good hands

Well, even if we don't really know what to say or understand much, we can always resort to the whole 'hand moving' and going : 'ca?!o!' if someone bothers us :roftl:

But yeah it's a case of making it up as you go along :crybaby:

Edited by robertina

Well, even if we don't really know what to say or understand much, we can always resort to the whole 'hand moving' and going : 'ca?!o!' if someone bothers us :roftl:

ahem....

had to delete....many italians reading here

:mf_rosetinted:

long dress with a crown? hmm... i'm planning to wear a long summer dress, and i recently bought a nice little tiara, for which i'm still looking for an opportunity to wear it, so maybe that's not such a bad idea.

That's a genius idea! :shocked:

I want to wear a crown. :teehee:

I'm looking forward to the weather, so it had better be good! (It was 3C here last night. Bleh.)

kath, you'd better take the coach straight to milano Stazione Centrale and then take the yellow tube to Porta Romana.

but i suggest you wait for the others from the UK at the airport and maybe go together? what time do they land?

Yeah I think the UK contingent are arriving late Friday evening at Bergamo. :thumb_yello:

Mana is not travelling with the others as far as I am aware....but hey...don't ask me.....as you know, I don't even know which airport I am arriving into:roftl:

Yep, you're right! I get into Malpensa from Brussels at around 4pm. My plan is to take the Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station, then walk to the area around the Duomo. Google Maps says it's about a 20 minute walk - does that sound realistic? :blink:

Then when I've seen that area, I'll take the yellow line metro from the Duomo station to the Porta Romano station and wait for the others to arrive at the hotel. Does that make sense? Italians, do let me know if any part of my plan doesn't make sense. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

So been there!! :roftl:

Yep, you're right! I get into Malpensa from Brussels at around 4pm. My plan is to take the Malpensa Express to Cadorna Station, then walk to the area around the Duomo. Google Maps says it's about a 20 minute walk - does that sound realistic? :blink:

I suggest buying a daily ticket for the tube/bus anyway. You can pop on and off as you please. It should be about 5/6 euro, you can check on the Milan public transport website. Especially if it's hot and you've got luggage, walking is not the best thing to do before a gig...but I'm a lazy one! :biggrin2:

It's true that if you like walking, you can see lots of things on your way to Duomo. The castle is not far from the station and a couple of interesting churches are near Cadorna.

Ooh yes, the castle's lovely, and there's a great big park behind it too :biggrin2: Then all the way up from the castle to Duomo there are loads of lovely shops :biggrin2:

I thought the daily ticket was 3 euro? Mind you, I haven't bought one for a while, I buy a 10 journey ticket usually :original:

I see lot of ggod informations,good jobs italians friends!!

but why i'm here??!!!

:roftl:

sure! pm me or allegra :thumb_yello:

so as you ask me,i'll pm you..thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Fanny, dear.... Im really sorry that you won't go to Milan! :(

There will be many other gigs where we will go :wink2:

:huglove:

yes..btw,it's difficult to tell myself:you can't go!!

have a sweet week end to all!

well situation is totally over control for me.

Thanks to all italians fellows who helped us, the yellow tube is easy , i want to see the Duomo on morning and see all of you for lunch?

I suppose we have filled the porta Romana Hotel!:naughty:

robi? italian moderator?

add a note to a list of things to do (promemoria) in Milan:

- control Sariflor and censore her at theatre :biggrin2:

:sneaky2:You're just jealous because you didn't get any more of my strip teases for a while now :aah:

robi? italian moderator?

add a note to a list of things to do (promemoria) in Milan:

- control Sariflor and censore her at theatre :biggrin2:

are you kidding? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

saniflo is not easily tamed!:naughty: