MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was wondering, maybe someone who lives in Italy can estimate how much it costs to take a taxi from airport (Malpensa) to the hotel (Porta Romana Milan)? Mellody and I will arrive quite late, so it would be lovely to take a taxi, but if the cost is huge, we have to use something else... I just bought a map so I try to plan my trip. Lots of fun :biggrin2:

Hi! I was wondering, maybe someone who lives in Italy can estimate how much it costs to take a taxi from airport (Malpensa) to the hotel (Porta Romana Milan)? Mellody and I will arrive quite late, so it would be lovely to take a taxi, but if the cost is huge, we have to use something else... I just bought a map so I try to plan my trip. Lots of fun :biggrin2:

i don't think it will cost you LESS than 60 euros.

i suggest:

- malpensa express (train) if you arrive in Malpensa terminal 1 - arrival in Milan Stazione Cadorna

http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/malpensa/index.phtml?mod=milano_artreno&to=come_arrivare

- malpensa shuttle (bus) if you arrive in Malpensa terminal 2 -arrival in Milan Stazione Centrale

http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/malpensa/index.phtml?mod=per_mi_scroll&to=come_arrivare

both safe and cheap.

anyway, malpensa 1 and malpensa 2 are close and are easily and quicky connected by continuous FREE shuttles

:sneaky2:You're just jealous because you didn't get any more of my strip teases for a while now :aah:

Wait, you give strip teases? Why didn't I get a strip tease in LA? Did you think that because Mika had a burlesque dancer, you were off the hook? :sneaky2::roftl:

i don't think it will cost you LESS than 60 euros.

i suggest:

- malpensa express (train) if you arrive in Malpensa terminal 1 - arrival in Milan Stazione Cadorna

http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/malpensa/index.phtml?mod=milano_artreno&to=come_arrivare

- malpensa shuttle (bus) if you arrive in Malpensa terminal 2 -arrival in Milan Stazione Centrale

http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/malpensa/index.phtml?mod=per_mi_scroll&to=come_arrivare

both safe and cheap.

anyway, malpensa 1 and malpensa 2 are close and are easily and quicky connected by continuous FREE shuttles

Robertina, thank you! Yes, it costs too much to take a taxi. We have to choose a train or a bus (sounds quite easy). There are two of us, so I guess we are safe :thumb_yello:

Robertina, thank you! Yes, it costs too much to take a taxi. We have to choose a train or a bus (sounds quite easy). There are two of us, so I guess we are safe :thumb_yello:

Robi or Allegra would be able to say for sure, but it sounds like Stazione Centrale can be kind of dodgy from what I've read. If it's still available when you get into Malpensa, taking the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna might be the better idea. :thumb_yello:

Allegra? Robi? Is that correct advice? :teehee:

Wait, you give strip teases? Why didn't I get a strip tease in LA? Did you think that because Mika had a burlesque dancer, you were off the hook? :sneaky2::roftl:

Well, I don't usually give them in public, but Allegra saw me put my Cowgirl stuff on at some winter 07 gig and ever since she's been going on about my strip teases :crybaby:

For the record though, I wasn't flashing :naughty:

I see lot of ggod informations,good jobs italians friends!!

but why i'm here??!!!

:roftl:

so as you ask me,i'll pm you..thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

yes..btw,it's difficult to tell myself:you can't go!!

have a sweet week end to all!

it is difficult, fanny.. I understand your pov. be sure though you may find a little comfort in what else you'll be doing at the moment. :wink2:

robi? italian moderator?

add a note to a list of things to do (promemoria) in Milan:

- control Sariflor and censore her at theatre :biggrin2:

No chance:naughty:

No...........I am still traumatised from PDP that's all:naughty:

Oh I see :naughty:..Well, the good news is that we won't have any victims, ermm, triggers this time so I should be alright :thumb_yello::roftl:

Oh I see :naughty:..Well, the good news is that we won't have any victims, ermm, triggers this time so I should be alright :thumb_yello::roftl:

One never knows...the boy might have a few suprises up his sleeve:naughty:

Robi or Allegra would be able to say for sure, but it sounds like Stazione Centrale can be kind of dodgy from what I've read. If it's still available when you get into Malpensa, taking the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna might be the better idea. :thumb_yello:

bah, never been myself late in the evening....cannot really say.

but yes, maybe you would avoid the place, and choose cadorna station instead (let's see what allegra suggests...not that she's used to go there at night :naughty:, ..but she's from milan, which i'm not :thumb_yello:)

thanks again for sweet message....

but yes,i have two tickets to spare..i send a message to the seller,and see it:no problem any more!

"If you sell the tickets then get back to me with the new customer's

mailing address we'll deliver them to the new address.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

"

so,please,is someone want two tickets???

have a sunny sunday ;)

thanks again for sweet message....

but yes,i have two tickets to spare..i send a message to the seller,and see it:no problem any more!

"If you sell the tickets then get back to me with the new customer's

mailing address we'll deliver them to the new address.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

"

so,please,is someone want two tickets???

have a sunny sunday ;)

That is very strange :boxed:. I thought that they don't deliver any tickets for this gig?

That is very strange :boxed:. I thought that they don't deliver any tickets for this gig?
any ticket,yes,but an order that you print and bring to the box the day of the show with credit card or identity(?)card..i think:wink2:

btw,everybody could change the order if he want to spare it,just email them!

so,it's ok for my to spare it,no problem!!:thumb_yello:

so,if anyone want them,just pm me and i'll send to sandbag new email adress!!!:thumb_yello:

bah, never been myself late in the evening....cannot really say.

but yes, maybe you would avoid the place, and choose cadorna station instead (let's see what allegra suggests...not that she's used to go there at night :naughty:, ..but she's from milan, which i'm not :thumb_yello:)

dears..

from Malpensa airport... Cadorna station is not a choice, but the only one possibility :thumb_yello:

Malpensa express stops just at Cadorna station, not at Stazione Centrale...

and trains from Europe (Lillibet affair) stops just at Stazione Centrale not Cadorna :thumb_yello:

Edited by allegra

Dears foreign fans, we saw the Theatre inside.

Now i'm giving informations in italian, we will traslate very soon

Sopralluogo interno al Teatro Franco Parenti:

- si conferma la non particolare attrattiva della via, tuttavia a poche decine di metri si possono trovare diversi bar, trattorie, pizzerie, supermercato e farmacia, pertanto sarà possibile organizzare un bel pranzo pre-concerto.

- i parcheggi adiacenti sono tutti per residenti e qualcuno a pagamento (contrassegno gratta e sosta), ci sono però 3 parcheggi coperti a pagamento, convenzionati con il teatro (e quindi un po' scontati)

- il teatro non ha l'allure classico di quelli del minitour estero, è tutto di basso profilo ma con un understatement molto cool, very trendy, merito di una interessante e ben fatta ristrutturazione di un ambiente di risulta imprigionato fra brutti condomini e una piscina senz'acqua

- il foyer è molto ampio, su più livelli, con la biglietteria (un bancone aperto) nel mezzo

- c'è una bar e delle zone con tavolini (purtroppo il bar probabilmente non sarà aperto sin dal pomeriggio, come nel caso degli spettacoli pomeridiani, epperò sarà forse aperto un 'ora prima dell'inizio dello spettacolo, per uno spuntino veloce)

- la sala è molto in pendenza. gli agenti inviati hanno assistito allo spettacolo teatrale dalla quindicesima fila e hanno potuto cogliere ogni minimo dettaglio della scena e udito distintamente la voce degli attori senza microfoni. (e la stessa visaule si ha dalla ventesima e ultima fila).

- il palco è alto circa 50 cm, situato a due metri dalla prima fila di poltroncine.

CONCLUSIONI:

E' INUTILE E CONTROPRODUCENTE FARE LA CODA DAVANTI AL TEATRO SIN DALLA MATTINA/PRIMO POMERIGGIO.

PER I SEGUENTI MOTIVI:

- SI VEDE BENISSIMO DA OGNI SINGOLO POSTO DELLA SALA

- LA BIGLIETTERIA E' ALL'INTERNO, IL FOYER MOLTO AMPIO, SENZA PERCORSI OBBLIGATI, GLI INGRESSI ALLA SALA PICCOLI MA MOLTEPLICI QUINDI NON E' DETTO CHE IL PRIMO DELLA FILA AL CANCELLO FUORI RIESCA A ENTRARE PER PRIMO. ANCHE PER IL FATTO CHE SI TRATTA DI UN TEATRO ED E' IMPENSABILE CREDERE DI POTER CORRERE IN GIRO A GUADAGNARE UNA POSIZIONE.

- PIU' MATURO E CONTEGNOSO SARA' IL COMPORTAMENTO DEL PUBBLICO PIU' SI AVRANNO PROBABILITA' DI NON AVERE GUARDIE DEL CORPO DAVANTI AL PALCO, CHE SAREBBERO DELETERIE IN QUANTO COPRIREBBERO INTERAMENTE LA VISUALE (ESSENDO IL PALCO MOLTO BASSO).

la sala è stata affittata a terzi, quindi alcuni dettagli logistici tipo orari di apertura, durata ecc ecc sono ancora ignoti, tranne per il fatto che comincia alle 21.00

Dears foreign fans, we saw the Theatre inside.

Now i'm giving informations in italian, we will traslate very soon

Sopralluogo interno al Teatro Franco Parenti:

- si conferma la non particolare attrattiva della via, tuttavia a poche decine di metri si possono trovare diversi bar, trattorie, pizzerie, supermercato e farmacia, pertanto sarà possibile organizzare un bel pranzo pre-concerto.

- i parcheggi adiacenti sono tutti per residenti e qualcuno a pagamento (contrassegno gratta e sosta), ci sono però 3 parcheggi coperti a pagamento, convenzionati con il teatro (e quindi un po' scontati)

- il teatro non ha l'allure classico di quelli del minitour estero, è tutto di basso profilo ma con un understatement molto cool, very trendy, merito di una interessante e ben fatta ristrutturazione di un ambiente di risulta imprigionato fra brutti condomini e una piscina senz'acqua

- il foyer è molto ampio, su più livelli, con la biglietteria (un bancone aperto) nel mezzo

- c'è una bar e delle zone con tavolini (purtroppo il bar probabilmente non sarà aperto sin dal pomeriggio, come nel caso degli spettacoli pomeridiani, epperò sarà forse aperto un 'ora prima dell'inizio dello spettacolo, per uno spuntino veloce)

- la sala è molto in pendenza. gli agenti inviati hanno assistito allo spettacolo teatrale dalla quindicesima fila e hanno potuto cogliere ogni minimo dettaglio della scena e udito distintamente la voce degli attori senza microfoni. (e la stessa visaule si ha dalla ventesima e ultima fila).

- il palco è alto circa 50 cm, situato a due metri dalla prima fila di poltroncine.

CONCLUSIONI:

E' INUTILE E CONTROPRODUCENTE FARE LA CODA DAVANTI AL TEATRO SIN DALLA MATTINA/PRIMO POMERIGGIO.

PER I SEGUENTI MOTIVI:

- SI VEDE BENISSIMO DA OGNI SINGOLO POSTO DELLA SALA

- LA BIGLIETTERIA E' ALL'INTERNO, IL FOYER MOLTO AMPIO, SENZA PERCORSI OBBLIGATI, GLI INGRESSI ALLA SALA PICCOLI MA MOLTEPLICI QUINDI NON E' DETTO CHE IL PRIMO DELLA FILA AL CANCELLO FUORI RIESCA A ENTRARE PER PRIMO. ANCHE PER IL FATTO CHE SI TRATTA DI UN TEATRO ED E' IMPENSABILE CREDERE DI POTER CORRERE IN GIRO A GUADAGNARE UNA POSIZIONE.

- PIU' MATURO E CONTEGNOSO SARA' IL COMPORTAMENTO DEL PUBBLICO PIU' SI AVRANNO PROBABILITA' DI NON AVERE GUARDIE DEL CORPO DAVANTI AL PALCO, CHE SAREBBERO DELETERIE IN QUANTO COPRIREBBERO INTERAMENTE LA VISUALE (ESSENDO IL PALCO MOLTO BASSO).

la sala è stata affittata a terzi, quindi alcuni dettagli logistici tipo orari di apertura, durata ecc ecc sono ancora ignoti, tranne per il fatto che comincia alle 21.00

:aah: Wanna go wanna go!!

minireport of the visit inside Franco Parenti Theatre:

- big foyer

- trendy theatre: not classical, not particularly posh, but weel designed, (very simple interior design with poor materials but tecnical solutions very interesting)

- room for the gig: stage not tall, nearly 500 seats in slope, so... you can see very well also from the last right!!!!!!!!!

it is not necessary queuing early, the venue is very little, all seats are good, really good

Edited by allegra

Fanny vend 2 places , alors!!!

"una piscina senz'aqua?

the theatre is near a public swimming pool, actually without water :surfing:

(if there will be water in June, we can wait the start of the gig near the swimming pool... like you in Madrid :wink2:)

minireport of the visit inside Franco Parenti Theatre:

- big foyer

- trendy theatre: not classical, not particularly posh, but weel designed, (very simple interior design with poor materials but tecnical solutions very interesting)

- room for the gig: stage not tall, nearly 500 seats in slope, so... you can see very well also from the last right!!!!!!!!!

it is not necessary queuing early, the venue is very little, all seats are good, really good

Ok, so it's up to muggins here to translate the rest :naughty:

Around where the theatre is there are many bars, restaurants, pizza shops, a supermarket and a pharmacy, so it'll be easy to arrange a pre-gig lunch.

For anyone who'll need to park, there aren't many spaces for non-residents, there are some that you can pay for, but there are 3 covered car parks that the theatre has arrangements with, and so there are discounts

This's according to Allegra cos the Milan date's the only one I'm going to :naughty: The theatre doesn't have the same sort of allure (to use her wording :naughty:) as the others in the tour; it was restructured recently, and is much more modern. It's a very interesting building, some nice touches of what you'd expect a classic theatre to be (chandeliers, velvet curtains); but then it's sort of built underneath a block of flats and has an empty swimming pool next to it :roftl:

The foyer's very big, on many levels, and the ticket office's basically sort of a counter in the middle of it.

There's a bar in the foyer, but unfortunately it probably won't be open in the afternoon, but probably only an hour before the gig's due to start.

The hall's very gradianted. The infiltrated agents (Allegra, you're great :roftl:) were in the 15th row and we could see every tiniest detail, and hear everything the actors were saying without microphones. You'd have the same view from the 20th to last row.

The stage's about 50 cm high, and the front row's about 2 metres from the stage.

Allegra's got the conclusions in her translated report, but just to emphasise & make sure everything's covered, there's no point queuing from the morning, you see really well from wherever you are. And with the foyer being so big, there's no guarantee who's first in the queue outside will get inside the hall first. And the better we behave, the less chance there are of them putting security guards in front of the stage which will seriously ruin the view, as the stage's so low.

The room's being rented by a third party, so the people at the theatre still don't know when they'll be open or how long the gig'll last.

I think that's it, right Allegra?? :roftl:

Edited by Nezza