MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

the theatre is near a public swimming pool, actually without water :surfing:

(if there will be water in June, we can wait the start of the gig near the swimming pool... like you in Madrid :wink2:)

I hope they give it a very good clean first :shocked:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks allegra and nezza!

very useful info!

so we can have our relaxed lunch, a good chat, some sightseeing and shopping and then go to the theatre and collect our tickets....:biggrin2:

Yes, what a difference with the horrid queueing that we're used to! All his gigs should be like this if you ask me.

I will forfeit any potential "loss of atmosphere" that people claim there is in seated gigs to avoid that inhumane queuing for 12 hours :crybaby:

Allegra: Thank you very much for the terrain inspection and the detailed report :naughty:. One question: How many seats do you think each row has? So what is the width of each row?

Would it be a fair presumption that if we get there moderately early (after all, even if we don't queue, we don't want the casual fan to get there before us hardores, do we :naughty:) we can all get the two front rows, being there 30 of us?

Would you say that there are around 15 or 20 seats in each row? More, less?

thanks allegra and nezza! :thumb_yello:

very useful info!

so we can have our relaxed lunch, a good chat, some sightseeing and shopping and then go to the theatre and collect our tickets....:biggrin2:

This sounds like a dream...:wub2:

Remember how we were talking about this and hoping for it to be like this in the future?

To arrive to a gig well rested, been able to eat properly and in piece and quiet take our seats!:wink2:

I believe things have changed in the Mika world!

This sounds like a dream...:wub2:

Remember how we were talking about this and hoping for it to be like this in the future?

To arrive to a gig well rested, been able to eat properly and in piece and quiet take our seats!:wink2:

I believe things have changed in the Mika world!

ha!

when i saw you name i hoped you decided to go!:shocked:

did you? :wink2:

yes

but here we won't have numbered seats and tickets are to be collected at the ticket office one hour before the gig....not properly relaxing!:naughty:

but i don't mind, we will enjoy it anyway! :mf_lustslow:

but here we won't have numbered seats and tickets are to be collected at the ticket office one hour before the gig....not properly relaxing!:naughty:

Yes, here we're going to be forming a queue at 2 or 3, then freaking out at like 7 when we still haven't actually gotten any tickets.

I hope it doesn't turn into chaos cause of the ticketing. :blink:

ha!

when i saw you name i hoped you decided to go!:shocked:

did you? :wink2:

yes

No I’m not coming to this sadly enough, unless I win the lottery or something!:wink2:

I just read the tread, wanted to feel the atmosphere!:wub2:

But with the tickets…it feels like we’re moving in the right direction at least!

yes but here we won't have numbered seats and tickets are to be collected at the ticket office one hour before the gig....not properly relaxing!:naughty:

Yes, I must admit that having to go and collect tickets an hour before is really bothering me. I just don't understand why they do this, to be honest. It's pointless and just another possibility for things to go wrong

Yes, here we're going to be forming a queue at 2 or 3, then freaking out at like 7 when we still haven't actually gotten any tickets.

I hope it doesn't turn into chaos cause of the ticketing. :blink:

:blink: Why would we want to be queuing at 2 or 3 if the ticket office doesn't open until 8, and Allegra said that it's right in the middle of the foyer, and that no queue system would guarantee us anything for when we actually go into the theatre? :boxed:

Yes, I must admit that having to go and collect tickets an hour before is really bothering me. I just don't understand why they do this, to be honest. It's pointless and just another possibility for things to go wrong

That's Italy! = chaos :original:

:blink: Why would we want to be queuing at 2 or 3 if the ticket office doesn't open until 8, and Allegra said that it's right in the middle of the foyer, and that no queue system would guarantee us anything for when we actually go into the theatre? :boxed:

correct!:thumb_yello:

as soon as we get more info about the whole issue, we will post.

Oh I didn't mean that we had to be there then. I think somewhere earlier in this thread someone said we'd do lunch and then head over to the venue mid-afternoon. Which to me would be around 3; but you're right, with the location of the ticket office in the middle of a foyer, there really isn't much point to arriving that early.

Either way, it's just bizarre that they don't intend to give out tickets until an hour before doors. But being a small, classy venue, I hope we won't have the pushing and shoving and other bad behaviour that happens at other gigs.

Has anyone looked into any ideas as to where we might go for lunch?

Oh I didn't mean that we had to be there then. I think somewhere earlier in this thread someone said we'd do lunch and then head over to the venue mid-afternoon. Which to me would be around 3; but you're right, with the location of the ticket office in the middle of a foyer, there really isn't much point to arriving that early.

Either way, it's just bizarre that they don't intend to give out tickets until an hour before doors. But being a small, classy venue, I hope we won't have the pushing and shoving and other bad behaviour that happens at other gigs.

Has anyone looked into any ideas as to where we might go for lunch?

have you read allegra's post which nezza translated?:naughty:

allegra spotted some suitable places to go, she guesses booking will not be necessary, as it's midday and not working day.

i'll contact her and we will phone some of them and check availability and prices:thumb_yello:

ahum...btw, mid afternoon here is from 4pm onward....:biggrin2:

i plan to be at your hotel before lunch, park my car, and then head to the restaurant (or whatever).

choosing a place near the venue, we can go and lurk what's happening at the theatre....but whatever we see...go back and have lunch in total relax! :roftl: